PDA

View Full Version : any news on contract negotations

Billsouth
10-08-2005, 09:00 AM
TD better lock him up (no pun intended).

i highly doubt that he will because he likes to be CHEAP like he was with our new left tackle.

Sportsuser101
10-08-2005, 09:03 AM
Not positive but I don't think TD talks contract during the season.

Sportsuser101
10-08-2005, 09:05 AM
TD better lock him up (no pun intended).

i highly doubt that he will because he likes to be CHEAP like he was with our new left tackle.
BTW our new starting left tackle has given up 1 sack. Alot less then some of the premier LTs in the game.

jamze132
10-08-2005, 10:40 AM
After the season, Ralph will undoubtedly fire Donashmo. He will hire a GM that actually has a winning track record, or at least one that has closely worked with Belichik.

Mr. Cynical
10-08-2005, 11:07 AM
BTW our new starting left tackle has given up 1 sack. Alot less then some of the premier LTs in the game.
Let's take a look at the whole line:

MW : 1
CV: .5
Teague: 2
Bennie: .5
Gandy: 1

That adds up to 5, and JP has been sacked 10 times, so there are 5 sacks uncredited. Where did they go?

Also, I still don't buy into anyone on this line. Sacks aren't the only story. Teague sucks. MW is so overpaid it's not even funny. Bennie can't pass block a balloon.

pintonick96
10-08-2005, 02:46 PM
Nate is playing like a top CB in the league. We need to lock him up. Give him the money he wants.

That adds up to 5, and JP has been sacked 10 times, so there are 5 sacks uncredited. Where did they go?

Also, I still don't buy into anyone on this line. Sacks aren't the only story. Teague sucks. MW is so overpaid it's not even funny. Bennie can't pass block a balloon.
Running backs.

G. Host
10-08-2005, 02:57 PM

QB just like last year - holding the ball too long.

jonah7777
10-08-2005, 04:38 PM
first ralph is as cheap as they get--- nate and moulds will be gone.

next ralph loves TD because he comes cheap so he will never be fired.

wchutalkinboutwillis
10-08-2005, 08:58 PM
first ralph is as cheap as they get--- nate and moulds will be gone.

next ralph loves TD because he comes cheap so he will never be fired.
I agree that Nate is gone and probably Moulds as well. But to say that Ralph is cheap and that TD comes cheap is simply absurd. Do a little research. Start with Cap History.

SeatownBillsFan21
10-09-2005, 02:40 AM
Nate will stay

Sportsuser101
10-09-2005, 08:22 AM

Gandy: 1 (2 penalties, 2 holding)
Bennie: 2 (3 penalties, 1 holding)
Preston: 1 (0 penalties)
Teague: .5 (1 penalty, 0 holding)
Williams: 1 (0 penalties)
Villarrial: .5 (0 penalties)
Jerman: 1 (1 penalty, 0 holding)

They don't keep stats for running backs and tight ends as far as sacks allowed at least not publicly.

You also forgot 1 sack that Holcomb had.

And also as I said you are right sacks aren't the only story but it's 1/3 of the story. Penalties and run blocking is the other part of it not including line calls by the center.

I think we would all agree that this team is strong at running the ball and the Bills are 5th in the NFL in rushing yards per carry.

In my opinion our offensive line has been a strong point. We just haven't done a good job of getting open and haven't done a good job of JP finding the open man. Holcomb should take advantage of the good offensive line play and the Bills should win handly today.