PDA

View Full Version : Opponents have extra week to study Buffalo in 3 key games.

BillsFanInMass
10-08-2005, 09:53 AM
This week The Bills play vs division leading dolphins after there buy week giving them a whole other week to rest and prepare for us.Then our first game against the Pats in there house on a sunday night espn game is after the pats bye giving Bellecheck even more of an advantage like they didnt have one already.And our game vs San Diego is after there bye . I Know all teams have to play teams off there buy but it just seems like they really screw the Bills these last couple of years with the division games. Kinda like the Dolphins playin in Buffalo now and not december Wtf. Id like to punch the guy who makes these schedules. :down:

DMBcrew36
10-08-2005, 10:23 AM
i didn't even realize how many teams we have to play that are coming off of their bye weeks... what a load of crap!!!!

DaBills
10-08-2005, 10:29 AM
Right now, teams don't have to any extra studying to play us. They just hafta show up and play. We do the rest for them.

;-p

Novacane
10-08-2005, 10:30 AM
Big deal. Mularkey and his staff would be outcoached if the other team only had 1 day to prepare

feelthepain
10-08-2005, 10:44 AM
Well lets look at this from the other side, you're upset because Miami plays Buffalo in October rather then December. Well Miami is the only team in the division that plays in the south so it's an advatage to NE,Buff, and NY that they are all cold weather teams after all football is a cold weather sport. To make a strong run at the playoffs you need to play well in the cold at some point to succeed. Besides for years Miamis schedule was such that they were playing their rivals in their house in November and December. This is only the second year in a long time I can remember not playing the Bills in the snow or cold.

Mr. Cynical
10-08-2005, 10:58 AM
Well lets look at this from the other side, you're upset because Miami plays Buffalo in October rather then December. Well Miami is the only team in the division that plays in the south so it's an advatage to NE,Buff, and NY that they are all cold weather teams after all football is a cold weather sport. To make a strong run at the playoffs you need to play well in the cold at some point to succeed. Besides for years Miamis schedule was such that they were playing their rivals in their house in November and December. This is only the second year in a long time I can remember not playing the Bills in the snow or cold.
And the reverse is also true. Cold weather teams having to play in the 100 degree, sticky, humid Miami weather isn't fun for them either. Their bodies are not used to it.

HAMMER
10-08-2005, 12:28 PM
Wahhhhhhh, it's cold, Wahhhhhhhh, it's hot. Gimme a break.

dominizzo
10-08-2005, 01:48 PM
This week The Bills play vs division leading dolphins after there buy week giving them a whole other week to rest and prepare for us.Then our first game against the Pats in there house on a sunday night espn game is after the pats bye giving Bellecheck even more of an advantage like they didnt have one already.And our game vs San Diego is after there bye . I Know all teams have to play teams off there buy but it just seems like they really screw the Bills these last couple of years with the division games. Kinda like the Dolphins playin in Buffalo now and not december Wtf. Id like to punch the guy who makes these schedules. :down:
It really don't matter, the result was going to be the same no matter how long we had to prepare. The Jills just aren't a very good team right now, but it's not good that a great coach like the sabanator had 2 weeks to get his defense ready...yikes! :horror:

G. Host
10-08-2005, 03:21 PM
Big deal. Mularkey and his staff would be outcoached if the other team only had 1 day to prepare

It also gives teams two weeks to rest up. It is a bit unbalanced.