PDA

View Full Version : Last nights attendance

JD
10-08-2005, 10:48 AM
:puke:13,771

:sadwalk:

buffalofan19
10-08-2005, 11:36 AM
This really is nothing new. The Sabres have always struggled with attendance during football season. Buffalo is primarily a football city, whether you like it or not, and the Sabres play second fiddle. Once the Bills are done, and the Sabres keep winning, the big crowds will come.

Myers57
10-08-2005, 12:34 PM
if you wait, they will come...

ok thats my philosophical moment for the day...

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-08-2005, 01:33 PM
To be honest with you, after what they just went through they should be extatic with those kind of numbers.

Novacane
10-08-2005, 02:45 PM
To be honest with you, after what they just went through they should be extatic with those kind of numbers.

:posrep:

Uncle Jesse
10-08-2005, 03:43 PM
The reason nobody is going to the games is because of this stupid pricing system. People are not going to buy tickets for the prices they want for the gold and silver games (expect the Toronto games, but you could charge anything for them and the Leafs fans would buy them). I bet the bronze and value games will have bigger crowds because of the cheaper prices. Plus season ticket holders no longer get a discount on extra tickets (well, $2 but that is nothing) and mini pack holders only get that two bucks too.

Dr. Lecter
10-08-2005, 04:25 PM
The place was empty. There were entire sections empty except for a few stragglers. Even during intermission, concessions lines were only 1-3 people deep and there were no lines in the men's room.

I was shocked at how empty the place was, considering it was the Bruins.

JD
10-08-2005, 08:15 PM
The place was empty. There were entire sections empty except for a few stragglers. Even during intermission, concessions lines were only 1-3 people deep and there were no lines in the men's room.

I was shocked at how empty the place was, considering it was the Bruins.
Good to hear :up:

Demon
10-09-2005, 02:34 AM
Golisano should have eaten some money and made the opener, and the Boston game, the first "Red hot Friday" game a Value Game, as a thanks to the fans. But nope, they were both silver, and we're 3 games into the hockey season, after missing hockey for like 540 days, and what do we get? A gold game vs. Pittsburgh on a Monday Night.

I bet we will see around 10,000 people Monday night....... pathetic.

Don't complain about attendence yet, wait til Monday til we get embarressed on National tv and the whole country laughs at us.

Typ0
10-09-2005, 04:05 AM
I don't understand why people are *****ing about this. From our perspective, the gold games are the previous regular priced games. The Silver or Bronze are at a discounted rate. So why are people complaining about ticket prices dropping?

Historian
10-09-2005, 05:09 AM
Looking at the schedule, I was surprised to see a New Jersey Devils value game on November 15th.

My Brother in law may drive up for that one.

Half of February has no games. Is it an olympic year?

Dr. Lecter
10-09-2005, 08:14 AM
Yes, there is an Olympic break.

And Typo is correct: THey cut prices for many games so why are people *****in'?

Novacane
10-09-2005, 08:16 AM
I bet we will see around 10,000 people Monday night....... pathetic.

Don't complain about attendence yet, wait til Monday til we get embarressed on National tv and the whole country laughs at us.

Oh please :rolleyes: That would actually embarrass you?

Uncle Jesse
10-10-2005, 11:41 AM
I don't understand why people are *****ing about this. From our perspective, the gold games are the previous regular priced games. The Silver or Bronze are at a discounted rate. So why are people complaining about ticket prices dropping?

Dude, the cheapest ticket you can buy at the box office, for gold games is 40 freakin dollars! Are you kidding me? You think thats the previous regular priced games prices? You know why people are *****ing, because whos going to want to take their family of 4, to a game on a monday night for the minimum of $160 to sit in the worst seats possible, its insane. And $120 for 200 level and 100 II thats outrageous! You can buy Bills season tickets for $250, and Sabres Season tickets for like $400. Your better off buying season tickets for yourself than trying to take a family to the game and sit close to the ice.

Typ0
10-10-2005, 12:05 PM
before last season...I'm pretty sure the cheapest seats for ANY game was $37. Now you can go see some games for under $20. If you want to take your family of 4 go to a value game not a gold game...that is what the whole point of this pricing system is.

LtBillsFan66
10-10-2005, 12:07 PM
The NHL should contract. And say bye bye sabres.

Uncle Jesse
10-10-2005, 12:58 PM
before last season...I'm pretty sure the cheapest seats for ANY game was $37. Now you can go see some games for under $20. If you want to take your family of 4 go to a value game not a gold game...that is what the whole point of this pricing system is.

The cheapest ticket you could buy for every game last year was $10 not $37, a big diffrence. It was in the "Fan Attic" section. Other prices included, $17, and $21. Way better than this years stupid pricing system.