PDA

View Full Version : Chris Chambers set to have a huge game

dominizzo
10-08-2005, 01:28 PM
I just got to thinking that if Dante Stallworth torched the Bills secondary, and he's #2 and Joe Horn didn't even play....just think what CC is going to do against the Bills. But I could be wrong and Ronnie my just hog the spotlight. Our young stars on offense will shine whatever the case may be.

Stewie
10-08-2005, 01:32 PM
A 'huge' game for chris chambers is 4 catches for 60 yards

elltrain22
10-08-2005, 01:32 PM
One thing your forgetting and thats Kelly Holcomb and our offense WILL move the ball (running and passing) which will keep our dee rested, and they will finally be back to looking like a dominate dee. Face it, the Phins are going to lose...

dominizzo
10-08-2005, 01:35 PM
One thing your forgetting and thats Kelly Holcomb and our offense WILL move the ball (running and passing) which will keep our dee rested, and they will finally be back to looking like a dominate dee. Face it, the Phins are going to lose...
You do realize our rush defense is one of the best in the league right? so don't be gettin all overzealous now thinking mcgahee is going to do anything....he's gonna be smacked by a well rested JT and Zack Thomas. I will admit our pass defense has been somewhat suspect but that is because teams aren't able to run....holcomb will be sacked 8 times if you try gettin fancy though, especially since you have greg jerman starting on your line:lmao:

jamze132
10-08-2005, 05:18 PM
It doesn't matter, the Dolphins still have the gayest uniforms in the history of sports.

Luisito23
10-08-2005, 06:03 PM

Plus Brooks is a better QB than the garbage that starts for the fish.......

GO BILLS!!!!!!!

Luisito23
10-08-2005, 06:04 PM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: .........

GO BILLS!!!!!!!

Slim
10-08-2005, 06:14 PM
I hope they throw to him alot. Clements kills the phins.

Scumbag College
10-08-2005, 06:19 PM
I think if anyone has a big day for the Fins tomorrow it's going to be McMichael. Nate had an awful week against Stallworth last week, and being a contract year for him, I'll think he'll be focused to have a big game this week. (Nate not wanting so much to help the Bills, but to help Nate.) I truly have to believe that the Bills will put 8 in the box to force Miami to throw and take away the run. But, with TKO out, Fletcher and Milloy playing banged up, and Posey not being as quick as McMichael, I think he'll be the factor for the Fins on offense.

FINZ FURY
10-08-2005, 06:53 PM
Really?? Since when is Holcomb such a superior player? Last I checked, he did no better than Lossman when given the chance. McGahee is a great rb but how do you expect him to play so well against a top 3 run defense (allowing just 2.8 yards per rush) with him running behind a less than mediocre oline?

It will also be interesting watching this "dominant" defense you claim to have. Something like 31st against the run and #1 against the pass. Sounds a lot like us last year. You get ran over in the rushing game so teams rarely need to pass against your Bills giving you a very deceptive #1 ranking.

FINZ FURY
10-08-2005, 07:03 PM
For the most part, you're right. Chambers has the tools to be a great wr but has yet to step it up. He started off the year blowing some possible big plays which is not what an elite wr does. I see signs of greatness from him at times but he needs to be more consistant before people start threads like this. Im not expecting much from him this week because regardless of what Stallworth did last week, Clements is a great cb.
I think Ronnie will be the biggest contrubutor. You guys can talk til your blue in the face about how you're going to shut him down but based on your teams prior performances and the fact that they lost a starter on the d-line, it's all BS. I will be more than happy to come back here Sunday night and apoligize if im wrong.

Billzz
10-08-2005, 07:05 PM
Really?? Since when is Holcomb such a superior player? Last I checked, he did no better than Lossman when given the chance. McGahee is a great rb but how do you expect him to play so well against a top 3 run defense (allowing just 2.8 yards per rush) with him running behind a less than mediocre oline?

It will also be interesting watching this "dominant" defense you claim to have. Something like 31st against the run and #1 against the pass. Sounds a lot like us last year. You get ran over in the rushing game so teams rarely need to pass against your Bills giving you a very deceptive #1 ranking.

Holcomb hasn't had practice reps as the starter so not really fair judge him until he plays a game. He is not superior as a player otherwise he would be a starter so that point is pretty much mute.

Give you the mediocre run blocking line we have.

Your defense, well your team, faced alot of adversity last year and I gonna be honest they just fell apart at the seams. We are pretty much in the same situation this year with just not as much as a putz for HC. Hopefully the bills will take the field with a renewed confidence and cohesion they have not had all year. You can pretty much bank on the dolphins falling apart at the midway point of a season as history dictates so enjoy the wins now.

Mike13
10-08-2005, 09:45 PM
Chambers needs to step it up and play consistant, But I really cant predict what kind of game he will have, we will just wait and see.<!-- / message -->

dominizzo
10-08-2005, 10:13 PM
It doesn't matter, the Dolphins still have the gayest uniforms in the history of sports.
I would take the orange and teal over those hideous throwback uniforms you guys have anyday.:horror:

Sportsuser101
10-08-2005, 10:36 PM
Not much of a football fan but this Chris Chambers guy you speak of.. how many 1,000 recieving yard seasons has he had so far in his spectacular career?

Kerr
10-08-2005, 11:09 PM
Nate just had an off day vs NO, but he always brings it against Miami. I expect him to completely blanket Chambers througout the whole game. Recently, there's been concern from the fins about their secondary giving up too many plays. This would be the perfect time for our game plan to attack their secondary. If anyone can light it up through the air, Holcomb can. Watching him play with Cleveland, and knowing he's starting for us in hopes of providing a spark, it has to give you some confidence going into this game.

clumping platelets
10-08-2005, 11:14 PM

:roflmao:

gramos0621
10-09-2005, 12:12 AM
chris chambers doesnt have to have a big game against buffalo. you guys speak of all these expectations of the bills. face it just cuz holcomb is gonna start it doesnt mean he is going to move the ball. bills will fall on their face again!!guaranteed!!

FinNasty23
10-09-2005, 01:07 AM
One thing your forgetting and thats Kelly Holcomb and our offense WILL move the ball (running and passing) which will keep our dee rested, and they will finally be back to looking like a dominate dee. Face it, the Phins are going to lose... :lmao:
It will be a good game, but dont kid yourself that the Bills are gunna blow out the Fins... If we limit the penalties and stop the run... we should win...

Nasty

gramos0621
10-09-2005, 01:51 AM
tru that nasty!!! finheaven rocks!!!!!!!!

SquishDaFish
10-09-2005, 05:15 AM
Tru That homi clown gramos. Finheaven Sux! Our D has been struggling because they have been on the field all day. Kelly should fix that. JP is still learning and will be a damn good PB in the future. Miami wishs they had a young QB instead of ancient has beens when whomever they trade for or draft Sucks.

Stewie
10-09-2005, 10:02 AM
It will be a good game, but dont kid yourself that the Bills are gunna blow out the Fins... If we limit the penalties and stop the run... we should win...

Nasty

Genius, you can say the same thing about every team in every football game in the country.

So what?

FINZ FURY
10-09-2005, 10:18 AM
Tru That homi clown gramos. Finheaven Sux! Our D has been struggling because they have been on the field all day. Kelly should fix that. JP is still learning and will be a damn good PB in the future. Miami wishs they had a young QB instead of ancient has beens when whomever they trade for or draft Sucks.First of all, Finheaven doesn't suck. It is much more active, informative, and just all around better. Thats why we have so many more members there than here at BZ.
Next, how in the world is Holcomb going to fix your horrible offense? You guys act like he is a hall of famer. If he is so good than how come he has never started a full season? Why was he not drafted? How come his total career int count (29) is higher than his career td count (27)? I wont deny that he can be decent when given the time but I dont see that happening. The Dolphins dline will eat up the Bills oline. I mean, you may even have Greg German starting going up against Kevin Carter...lol.
Lastly, JP Lossman. He may turn out to be a decent QB but so far the only thing he's showed is that he can't hack it in the NFL. So we dont have a young QB of the future in Miami yet...so what. We will draft one next year. Frerotte is the guy right now and even though he may not be the answer for the future, he is better than what your Bills have now.

gramos0621
10-09-2005, 11:29 AM
Tru That homi clown gramos. Finheaven Sux! Our D has been struggling because they have been on the field all day. Kelly should fix that. JP is still learning and will be a damn good PB in the future. Miami wishs they had a young QB instead of ancient has beens when whomever they trade for or draft Sucks.
sorry excuses man. you guys better get a new coach ,because if you put the ball in j.p.loser or holcrap then you future is dim!!

Stewie
10-09-2005, 03:47 PM
Wow. Chris Chambers was so fast I didn't even see him out there!

Stewie
10-09-2005, 03:48 PM
Frerotte is the guy right now and even though he may not be the answer for the future, he is better than what your Bills have now.

Ferotte looked like a hall of famer today!

I wonder if we can trade clements for ferotte straight up???

Slim
10-09-2005, 03:52 PM

You called it. He had 4-60

Devin
10-09-2005, 03:59 PM
To my boy dominizzo, who couldnt analyze a pee-wee league game.

Great call dude your dolphins really dominated today, they kept the turnovers and penalties to the minimum which was good. I dont know how we will contain Brown and Chambers being as inept as we are.

Dolphins suck.

Billzz
10-09-2005, 04:13 PM
First of all, Finheaven doesn't suck. It is much more active, informative, and just all around better. Thats why we have so many more members there than here at BZ.
Next, how in the world is Holcomb going to fix your horrible offense? You guys act like he is a hall of famer. If he is so good than how come he has never started a full season? Why was he not drafted? How come his total career int count (29) is higher than his career td count (27)? I wont deny that he can be decent when given the time but I dont see that happening. The Dolphins dline will eat up the Bills oline. I mean, you may even have Greg German starting going up against Kevin Carter...lol.
Lastly, JP Lossman. He may turn out to be a decent QB but so far the only thing he's showed is that he can't hack it in the NFL. So we dont have a young QB of the future in Miami yet...so what. We will draft one next year. Frerotte is the guy right now and even though he may not be the answer for the future, he is better than what your Bills have now.

Wow you have alot to eat there. Guess I will give you a moment to digest that load you and your team spewed today.

Michael82
10-10-2005, 07:38 AM
Wow you have alot to eat there. Guess I will give you a moment to digest that load you and your team spewed today.
BUMP for FINZ FURY and all the crow eaters. :D

mysticsoto
10-10-2005, 08:08 AM
BUMP for FINZ FURY and all the crow eaters. :D
Well, one good thing this win does is send all those bandwagon fin fans that only pop up here to talk trash - back to FinHeaven where they belong!!! I don't know that many of them are "man" enough to eat crow here, but we'll see.

DynaPaul
10-10-2005, 09:50 AM
Next, how in the world is Holcomb going to fix your horrible offense? You guys act like he is a hall of famer. If he is so good than how come he has never started a full season? Why was he not drafted? How come his total career int count (29) is higher than his career td count (27)? I wont deny that he can be decent when given the time but I dont see that happening.

Your quarterback is the great Gus Frerotte and you wanna talk about Holcomb? Ha!