X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dominizzo
    • Sep 2005

Chris Chambers set to have a huge game

I just got to thinking that if Dante Stallworth torched the Bills secondary, and he's #2 and Joe Horn didn't even play....just think what CC is going to do against the Bills. But I could be wrong and Ronnie my just hog the spotlight. Our young stars on offense will shine whatever the case may be.

RONNIE BROWN WILL RUN OVER THE NFL GO H2
  • Stewie
    Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
    • Aug 2002

Re: Chris Chambers set to have a huge game

A 'huge' game for chris chambers is 4 catches for 60 yards
    Originally posted by Topdog
    Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
    Originally posted by mercyrule
    I love Weiner.
    Originally posted by mercyrule
    also cheese

Comment

• elltrain22
      • Sep 2003

One thing your forgetting and thats Kelly Holcomb and our offense WILL move the ball (running and passing) which will keep our dee rested, and they will finally be back to looking like a dominate dee. Face it, the Phins are going to lose...
      If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• dominizzo
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by elltrain22
        One thing your forgetting and thats Kelly Holcomb and our offense WILL move the ball (running and passing) which will keep our dee rested, and they will finally be back to looking like a dominate dee. Face it, the Phins are going to lose...
        You do realize our rush defense is one of the best in the league right? so don't be gettin all overzealous now thinking mcgahee is going to do anything....he's gonna be smacked by a well rested JT and Zack Thomas. I will admit our pass defense has been somewhat suspect but that is because teams aren't able to run....holcomb will be sacked 8 times if you try gettin fancy though, especially since you have greg jerman starting on your line

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

It doesn't matter, the Dolphins still have the gayest uniforms in the history of sports.

Comment

• Luisito23
            Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
            • Apr 2003

Plus Brooks is a better QB than the garbage that starts for the fish.......

GO BILLS!!!!!!!
            "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
            ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
            ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
            ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Luisito23
              Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by paulB

GO BILLS!!!!!!!
              "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
              ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
              ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
              ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Slim
                • Apr 2004

I hope they throw to him alot. Clements kills the phins.

Comment

• Scumbag College
                  • Oct 2002

I think if anyone has a big day for the Fins tomorrow it's going to be McMichael. Nate had an awful week against Stallworth last week, and being a contract year for him, I'll think he'll be focused to have a big game this week. (Nate not wanting so much to help the Bills, but to help Nate.) I truly have to believe that the Bills will put 8 in the box to force Miami to throw and take away the run. But, with TKO out, Fletcher and Milloy playing banged up, and Posey not being as quick as McMichael, I think he'll be the factor for the Fins on offense.
                  Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• FINZ FURY
                    • Oct 2005

Really?? Since when is Holcomb such a superior player? Last I checked, he did no better than Lossman when given the chance. McGahee is a great rb but how do you expect him to play so well against a top 3 run defense (allowing just 2.8 yards per rush) with him running behind a less than mediocre oline?

It will also be interesting watching this "dominant" defense you claim to have. Something like 31st against the run and #1 against the pass. Sounds a lot like us last year. You get ran over in the rushing game so teams rarely need to pass against your Bills giving you a very deceptive #1 ranking.

Comment

• FINZ FURY
                      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by paulB
                      For the most part, you're right. Chambers has the tools to be a great wr but has yet to step it up. He started off the year blowing some possible big plays which is not what an elite wr does. I see signs of greatness from him at times but he needs to be more consistant before people start threads like this. Im not expecting much from him this week because regardless of what Stallworth did last week, Clements is a great cb.
                      I think Ronnie will be the biggest contrubutor. You guys can talk til your blue in the face about how you're going to shut him down but based on your teams prior performances and the fact that they lost a starter on the d-line, it's all BS. I will be more than happy to come back here Sunday night and apoligize if im wrong.

Comment

• Billzz
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by FINZ FURY
                        Really?? Since when is Holcomb such a superior player? Last I checked, he did no better than Lossman when given the chance. McGahee is a great rb but how do you expect him to play so well against a top 3 run defense (allowing just 2.8 yards per rush) with him running behind a less than mediocre oline?

It will also be interesting watching this "dominant" defense you claim to have. Something like 31st against the run and #1 against the pass. Sounds a lot like us last year. You get ran over in the rushing game so teams rarely need to pass against your Bills giving you a very deceptive #1 ranking.

Holcomb hasn't had practice reps as the starter so not really fair judge him until he plays a game. He is not superior as a player otherwise he would be a starter so that point is pretty much mute.

Give you the mediocre run blocking line we have.

Your defense, well your team, faced alot of adversity last year and I gonna be honest they just fell apart at the seams. We are pretty much in the same situation this year with just not as much as a putz for HC. Hopefully the bills will take the field with a renewed confidence and cohesion they have not had all year. You can pretty much bank on the dolphins falling apart at the midway point of a season as history dictates so enjoy the wins now.

Comment

• Mike13
                          • Aug 2005

Chambers needs to step it up and play consistant, But I really cant predict what kind of game he will have, we will just wait and see.

Comment

• dominizzo
                            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
                            It doesn't matter, the Dolphins still have the gayest uniforms in the history of sports.
                            I would take the orange and teal over those hideous throwback uniforms you guys have anyday.

Comment

• Sportsuser101
                              • Feb 2005

Not much of a football fan but this Chris Chambers guy you speak of.. how many 1,000 recieving yard seasons has he had so far in his spectacular career?
                              Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

Working...
                              X