X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahdi
    • Mar 2004

Will R.Parrish Play???

I know its a long shot but I found it kind of strange that he is listed as doubtful and not OUT. Could it be that the Bills are hiding the fact that he will play so Miami doesnt game plan for him? Also factor in that his cast if off.
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

Re: Will R.Parrish Play???

Originally posted by Mahdi
    I know its a long shot but I found it kind of strange that he is listed as doubtful and not OUT. Could it be that the Bills are hiding the fact that he will play so Miami doesnt game plan for him? Also factor in that his cast if off.
    I think it will be at least another week, probably two. Yeah, the cast is off, but he probably isn't ready to be hit just yet. But I can't wait to get him on the field and add another dimension to the offense. I wonder if JP and Rosco will hit it off?

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
      Zero for Zero!
      • Mar 2003

Do people really expect a rookie WR who had no pre-season action to provide significant impact on offense? How can he do so? RIght now Josh Reed is probably a much better #3 option.
      Originally posted by mysticsoto
      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Luisito23
        Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        Do people really expect a rookie WR who had no pre-season action to provide significant impact on offense?

Could we do any worst???

I welcome any help.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!
        "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
        ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
        ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
        ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Marvelous
          • Feb 2004

Dr.Lecter, is dead on.... Only a fan in desperation thinks a 2nd round pick, hurt rookie who is undersized and just had a cast removed will come in and make an impact.. /rolls eyes. Tighten up! + like a poster said,Josh Reed has been making his attempts count.. Parrish is irrelevant atm IMO..
          GO BILLS!!! NE
          Magical Trevor

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

I'd like to see what Parrish could add returning punts.
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mitchy moo
              Roways rooking ahread!
              • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Darth Krumrie
              Dr.Lecter, is dead on.... Only a fan in desperation thinks a 2nd round pick, hurt rookie who is undersized and just had a cast removed will come in and make an impact.. /rolls eyes. Tighten up! + like a poster said,Josh Reed has been making his attempts count.. Parrish is irrelevant atm IMO..
              Lets not say that until we see him play, please.

Comment

• Mahdi
                • Mar 2004

well considering the coaches were saying that he had the best hands in camp and add to that his big play ability and the fact that he can help us on 3rd down where we are struggling....i think he would definitely have an impact

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

Parish can make a difference...any extra weapon is another weapon. If he can come in and run a few routes really well at opportune times it's silly to say he's irrelevant. I just don't want to see Parish come in and have us start handing WM the ball the way he should be getting it...and then hear people saying JP sucks and KH is god.

Comment

• wchutalkinboutwillis
                    • Mar 2005

Roscoe's speed and RAC ability is what makes him scary. With the way Bills management has been with providing info on injuries this year, I wouldn't be surprised if he was at least in uniform. The guy commands attention and just his presence could be a major distraction to Miami. We need to pull out all the stops tomorrow. This game is suddenly very pivotal.

"If I had my way, I'd shuffle off to Buffalo. Sit by the lake and watch the world go by." Fogerty

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by wchutalkinboutwillis
                      Roscoe's speed and RAC ability is what makes him scary. With the way Bills management has been with providing info on injuries this year, I wouldn't be surprised if he was at least in uniform. The guy commands attention and just his presence could be a major distraction to Miami. We need to pull out all the stops tomorrow. This game is suddenly very pivotal.
                      suddenly very pivotal- suddenly??

Comment

• wchutalkinboutwillis
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
                        suddenly very pivotal- suddenly??
                        \

Right. Suddenly. Everyone was talking about the Bills being 4-0 or at least 3-1 at this point. In essence, the playoffs have arrived suddenly. Starting tommorrow with a divisional rival who has a surprising 2-1 record. Get it?

"If I had my way, I'd shuffle off to Buffalo. Sit by the lake and watch the world go by." Fogerty

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                          Zero for Zero!
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mahdi
                          well considering the coaches were saying that he had the best hands in camp and add to that his big play ability and the fact that he can help us on 3rd down where we are struggling....i think he would definitely have an impact
                          The coaches also said that Losman was ready and was mentally prepared. Until he plays in ANY NFL game and shows me something I have a hard time beleiving it.

For example, how does he do when bumped at the line? His size will make it dififcult to break away. What does he do when he is covered by guys nearly his speed? Or when he is drilled by a NFL LB? Can he make the hot read and adjust his pattern?
                          Originally posted by mysticsoto
                          Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

Working...
                          X