PDA

View Full Version : Will R.Parrish Play???

Mahdi
10-08-2005, 02:35 PM
I know its a long shot but I found it kind of strange that he is listed as doubtful and not OUT. Could it be that the Bills are hiding the fact that he will play so Miami doesnt game plan for him? Also factor in that his cast if off.

jamze132
10-08-2005, 05:16 PM
I know its a long shot but I found it kind of strange that he is listed as doubtful and not OUT. Could it be that the Bills are hiding the fact that he will play so Miami doesnt game plan for him? Also factor in that his cast if off.
I think it will be at least another week, probably two. Yeah, the cast is off, but he probably isn't ready to be hit just yet. But I can't wait to get him on the field and add another dimension to the offense. I wonder if JP and Rosco will hit it off?

Dr. Lecter
10-08-2005, 05:25 PM
Do people really expect a rookie WR who had no pre-season action to provide significant impact on offense? How can he do so? RIght now Josh Reed is probably a much better #3 option.

Luisito23
10-08-2005, 05:58 PM
Do people really expect a rookie WR who had no pre-season action to provide significant impact on offense?

Could we do any worst???

I welcome any help.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!

Marvelous
10-08-2005, 07:38 PM
Dr.Lecter, is dead on.... Only a fan in desperation thinks a 2nd round pick, hurt rookie who is undersized and just had a cast removed will come in and make an impact.. /rolls eyes. Tighten up! + like a poster said,Josh Reed has been making his attempts count.. Parrish is irrelevant atm IMO..

YardRat
10-08-2005, 08:15 PM
I'd like to see what Parrish could add returning punts.

Mitchy moo
10-08-2005, 08:33 PM
Dr.Lecter, is dead on.... Only a fan in desperation thinks a 2nd round pick, hurt rookie who is undersized and just had a cast removed will come in and make an impact.. /rolls eyes. Tighten up! + like a poster said,Josh Reed has been making his attempts count.. Parrish is irrelevant atm IMO..

Lets not say that until we see him play, please.

Mahdi
10-08-2005, 08:38 PM
well considering the coaches were saying that he had the best hands in camp and add to that his big play ability and the fact that he can help us on 3rd down where we are struggling....i think he would definitely have an impact

Typ0
10-08-2005, 08:43 PM
Parish can make a difference...any extra weapon is another weapon. If he can come in and run a few routes really well at opportune times it's silly to say he's irrelevant. I just don't want to see Parish come in and have us start handing WM the ball the way he should be getting it...and then hear people saying JP sucks and KH is god.

wchutalkinboutwillis
10-08-2005, 08:53 PM
Roscoe's speed and RAC ability is what makes him scary. With the way Bills management has been with providing info on injuries this year, I wouldn't be surprised if he was at least in uniform. The guy commands attention and just his presence could be a major distraction to Miami. We need to pull out all the stops tomorrow. This game is suddenly very pivotal.

Mitchy moo
10-08-2005, 08:55 PM
Roscoe's speed and RAC ability is what makes him scary. With the way Bills management has been with providing info on injuries this year, I wouldn't be surprised if he was at least in uniform. The guy commands attention and just his presence could be a major distraction to Miami. We need to pull out all the stops tomorrow. This game is suddenly very pivotal.
suddenly very pivotal- suddenly??

wchutalkinboutwillis
10-08-2005, 09:05 PM
suddenly very pivotal- suddenly??\

Right. Suddenly. Everyone was talking about the Bills being 4-0 or at least 3-1 at this point. In essence, the playoffs have arrived suddenly. Starting tommorrow with a divisional rival who has a surprising 2-1 record. Get it?

Dr. Lecter
10-08-2005, 09:28 PM
well considering the coaches were saying that he had the best hands in camp and add to that his big play ability and the fact that he can help us on 3rd down where we are struggling....i think he would definitely have an impact
The coaches also said that Losman was ready and was mentally prepared. Until he plays in ANY NFL game and shows me something I have a hard time beleiving it.

For example, how does he do when bumped at the line? His size will make it dififcult to break away. What does he do when he is covered by guys nearly his speed? Or when he is drilled by a NFL LB? Can he make the hot read and adjust his pattern?