PDA

View Full Version : What up?

McD
10-09-2005, 12:24 AM
What's going on my fellow Bills Fans? I've been on the move from Germany to Alaska, and haven't had the chance to get on any of the boards. Nice to be back, but damn, not so good of a record right now. I know it's probably been said on here already but the Bills made their bed and now the should sleep in it. Let Losman figure out what's going on on the field, it's the ONLY way for him to learn. I understand the move...but if it was only JP's fault that we were 1-3, then I would be fully behind it, but the play calling has been horrible, the D has sucked and the special teams have been so-so. This isn't a polished team needing a servicable QB to guide them to the playoffs. This team is searching for an identity right now and only the starting QB will bring them out of the funk they're in. Cincy made a huge investment in the development of Carson Palmer and it paid off. The Bills made the decision to go with Losman a bit prematurely for me because I thought the O-Line needed to be addressed first (am I wrong?). Anyway, here's to hoping we catch some breaks and turn this season around pretty damned quick!

McD

ArcticWildMan
10-09-2005, 02:40 AM
Elmendorf huh? Well hell. We'll have to get together for a brewski one of these days. I'm right outside the Gov't Hill gate at Alascom. :up: