• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

Another report on Lebeau in Buffalo

From the Bills page on espn.com
    Visit ESPN for Buffalo Bills live scores, video highlights, and latest news. Find standings and the full 2024 season schedule.

"Look for (former Bengals head coach) Dick LeBeau to wind up as the defensive coordinator with the Bills. Tom Donahoe (Bills president and general manager) has so much respect for LeBeau. And it seems like (current coordinator) Jerry Gray has been in trouble most of the year. The way I hear it, Gray can stay, if he wants. But if LeBeau goes to Buffalo, he'll be calling the defensive shots."
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

let's end this speculation and get him in here.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
      Legendary Zoner
      • Jul 2002

Let's keep the speculation going so we have something to talk about.

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

Yes, lets bring in the coach of the worst team in the league. Sounds like a definate plan to me.
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

cincy did not have a bad defense.. and only had one playmaker on it.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Buffarama
            Football-Sport of the Gods
            • Jul 2002

He's a good DC much like Phillips was a poor head coach and great DC.
            Besides, no one wants to be in Cincinatti, players or coaches. No one can win there with that management.

Comment

• TedMock
              • Jul 2002

He's actually a good defensive coach. Not all good coordinators are good head coaches. Some guys are just better x's and o's guys..ie. Norv Turner, Wade Philips. LeBeau was the cincy DC from 1984 to 1991 when they were actually a respectable playoff team. He also coached in Pittsburgh from 92-96 (95-96 DC) which was a time that their defense was awesome. I think he's got the defensive qualifications. It can't hurt.

Comment

• JayWood
                The Professor
                • Jul 2002

I agree, we cannot discredit someone because they were not a great head coach. some guys are better OC or DC. Like Jim Rome said today, you put coughlin, parcells, knoll, lombardi, walsh all in Cincy together and they still would be a bad team. End the speculation and lets get the guy in here now!!
                When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

Working...
                X