• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Bills in total dis-array

The Bills are in utter dis-array. You could have seen it coming really. Youve got our most senior leader (at least as far as being on the Bills) in Moulds waiting and watching for the last decade while we screwed up every opportunity to be something special. It no wonder that he wont stand behind or believe in anything anymore. Nothing short of gutting the team of these guys that have been permanently jaded to the point of not having and mental toughness anymore, will start to head us in the right direction.

So who is in control?

1) Mularkey couldnt control his players and stick with his young gun
    2) The players couldnt controls their mouths and show some damn leadership by sticking with their young QB
    3) Holcomb hasnt controlled anything so far in all his games with all the other teams
    4) TD couldnt control the Bills wallet and overpaid for declining players like Moulds. He couldnt control the available cap space he had and pickup a few pieces that could make a difference, Damien Woody, Jevon Kearse, Corey Simon, Mike Wahle, Marco Rivera, Jamie Winborn, of course Lavarr Arrington (even though it hasnt happened yet). Instead showing peeny pinchers control by grabbing washups like Greg Jerman, Marcus Jones, Bobby Shaw, Reshard Lee, Greg Favors, and now Kelly Holcomb.
    5) JP Losman couldnt be Roth and show enough control to keep his starting job with NO ONE standing behind him.
    6) Ralph cant show enough control to can a guy like TD who hasnt taken us to the playoffs in his time here
    7) The o-line cant control anyone
    8) The D cant control ANYONE on 3rd downs
    9) Our supposed elite RB who cant control getting tackled by CB's on his shoestrings

So now, we have a team run by the fickle non-believing players, an offense run by a career backup, a head coach run by the team, a GM run by his ego and an obsession with shopping bargain basement, a owner run by everyone who appears to have some coherent thought, and our potential future QB with the RIGHT attitude running the bench.

Did I miss anything? It aint pretty. If this is moving forward soemhow, I really dont see it. If anything we put out the fire that we had started only to have to rebuild the whole thing all over again.

In this case, one step forward has turned into a complete run backwards.

• TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills in total dis-array

Originally posted by jp-era

More like a Cork gun.

Comment

• X-Era
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
      More like a Cork gun.
      OK, fine, JP is a cork gun, that must mean Kelly is the muzzleloader that takes too long to load and then just blows up in your face.

Comment

• thebuffalobills4
        • Aug 2004

The Bills are in utter dis-array. You could have seen it coming really. Youve got our most senior leader (at least as far as being on the Bills) in Moulds waiting and watching for the last decade while we screwed up every opportunity to be something special. It no wonder that he wont stand behind or believe in anything anymore. Nothing short of gutting the team of these guys that have been permanently jaded to the point of not having and mental toughness anymore, will start to head us in the right direction.

So who is in control?

2) The players couldnt controls their mouths and show some damn leadership by sticking with their young QB
        3) Holcomb hasnt controlled anything so far in all his games with all the other teams
        4) TD couldnt control the Bills wallet and overpaid for declining players like Moulds. He couldnt control the available cap space he had and pickup a few pieces that could make a difference, Damien Woody, Jevon Kearse, Corey Simon, Mike Wahle, Marco Rivera, Jamie Winborn, of course Lavarr Arrington (even though it hasnt happened yet). Instead showing peeny pinchers control by grabbing washups like Greg Jerman, Marcus Jones, Bobby Shaw, Reshard Lee, Greg Favors, and now Kelly Holcomb.
        5) JP Losman couldnt be Roth and show enough control to keep his starting job with NO ONE standing behind him.
        6) Ralph cant show enough control to can a guy like TD who hasnt taken us to the playoffs in his time here
        9) Our supposed elite RB who cant control getting tackled by CB's on his shoestrings

So now, we have a team run by the fickle non-believing players, an offense run by a career backup, a head coach run by the team, a GM run by his ego and an obsession with shopping bargain basement, a owner run by everyone who appears to have some coherent thought, and our potential future QB with the RIGHT attitude running the bench.

Did I miss anything? It aint pretty. If this is moving forward soemhow, I really dont see it. If anything we put out the fire that we had started only to have to rebuild the whole thing all over again.

yet me ask you something,are you mad because they benched jp?if so get over it theres still plenty of football left,gosh.
        :oldskool:
        micheal phelps is a beast

Comment

• X-Era
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by thebuffalobills4
          yet me ask you something,are you mad because they benched jp?if so get over it theres still plenty of football left,gosh.
          Ohh, its easy, Im sick of the same-ole-Bills. Thats it in a nut shell.

Just watch, I predict Holcomb will do just enough to win today. Throw for 300 yards, 4 TD's? No way, he doesnt have it in him. He will throw for 200 with 2 TD's and 1 int. He will just barely limp his way along the rest of the year and in true Bills Murphys law fashion, probably finally show what we all should know right now by about 1 game before the end of the season. That we ARENT good enough for a playoff berth. Furthermore, Holcomb isnt good enough to win us a SB. So, we still wont end up going to the playoffs and rather than give our young QB the experience he needs, they will sit him on the bench in favor of a career backup and just simply start over where we are right now, next year, only to screw up half of next season while JP finally gets his experience to become our QB.

Watch it happen it starts today! The single best thing that to happen today would be for Holcomb to stink up the joint with less than 100 yards and 3 ints, but our D steps up as does McGahee and we limp out with a win anyways. At that point, MM might grow a spine and say, JP cant play any worse than that and this becomes a 1 game experiment where the Bills management finally gets a clue. Thats the best scenario.

However, Murhpy wrote his law with the Bills in mind, and I severely doubt it will go the right way for us today.

Comment

• kinigirly
            • Sep 2005

THANK YOU, THANK YOU , THANK YOU.....finally someone gets it!

Comment

• MDFINFAN
              • Jun 2003

So who is in control?

I hope that shows up on the playing field, but why do I have this feeling it won't..but a man can hope, can't he.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• finsrclowns
                • Apr 2004

Did I miss anything?
                Uh...how about the 1st half today?
                finsrclowns

Comment

• colin
                  Drew's my hero!
                  • Jul 2002

ok

everyone who says that JP is something special that we need to play right now and that our team is not good enough overall anyhow (kinigirl and JP era), admit you don't understand a thing about football.

tenis is a sport where you can emphasize playing a bad player until he gets better, it isn't a team game. please learn something about football.

your welcome.

Comment

• kinigirly
                    • Sep 2005

OUCH someone's a little *****y! I'm sorry I'm just a silly girl that's been watching football for 1 ,2, 25 years. God I'm so stupid for wanting the new QB to get some play time to develop instead of the QB that's been a backup for 10 years...wow now HE is something special if he's been backup for a decade! Funny how all of a sudden defense is kicking ass this game. Either I smell sabotage by D put on JP or this game change really was a smack in the face to get everyone on line or they will be next to be benched

Comment

• colin
                      Drew's my hero!
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by kinigirly
                      OUCH someone's a little *****y! I'm sorry I'm just a silly girl that's been watching football for 1 ,2, 25 years. God I'm so stupid for wanting the new QB to get some play time to develop instead of the QB that's been a backup for 10 years...wow now HE is something special if he's been backup for a decade! Funny how all of a sudden defense is kicking ass this game. Either I smell sabotage by D put on JP or this game change really was a smack in the face to get everyone on line or they will be next to be benched
                      you said you are depressed because JP isn't the guy for this team (in another thread i think).

it is pretty clear you just have a hero thing with the QB, and want JP to be a special player.

that's fine, but you have to realize JP is the worst NFL qb right now, only kyle boller in his rookie year has sucked enough to ruin a team as good as the bills are right now.

we still might not make the playoffs, but it is clear that JP is not even close to ready, considering what a career back up can do vs a very good D today.

Comment

• kinigirly
                        • Sep 2005

Ok you know what...I am pushing for JP. Maybe its because we're both young blood, and I'm trying to support the new kids of the future. I'm not depressed about him not starting, I'm depressed about the inconsistency and unpredictablity of this team. I don't know what to expect week to week. I feel bad for him not having his stuff right but like I said, I am still happy for the Bills if this is what's working. Relax Toronto I've been a Bills fan since the womb...maybe my new heart meds are having side effects on me....no need to pick a fight!

Comment

• X-Era
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by colin
                          ok

everyone who says that JP is something special that we need to play right now and that our team is not good enough overall anyhow (kinigirl and JP era), admit you don't understand a thing about football.

tenis is a sport where you can emphasize playing a bad player until he gets better, it isn't a team game. please learn something about football.

your welcome.
                          See ya in the 1st round of the playoffs when Drew part 2, is watching it from his TV, and you are hear complaining that we still dont have our QB.

Thanks but no thanks

Comment

• colin
                            Drew's my hero!
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by kinigirly
                            Ok you know what...I am pushing for JP. Maybe its because we're both young blood, and I'm trying to support the new kids of the future. I'm not depressed about him not starting, I'm depressed about the inconsistency and unpredictablity of this team. I don't know what to expect week to week. I feel bad for him not having his stuff right but like I said, I am still happy for the Bills if this is what's working. Relax Toronto I've been a Bills fan since the womb...maybe my new heart meds are having side effects on me....no need to pick a fight!
                            true,

i am just pissed off at supposed bills fans who don't know the game and act like the QB is the whole team, and are willing to give up a season in order for the outside chance that he might develope.

my bad, shouldn't pick a fight.

Comment

• X-Era
                              • Feb 2005

Ohh, its easy, Im sick of the same-ole-Bills. Thats it in a nut shell.

Just watch, I predict Holcomb will do just enough to win today. Throw for 300 yards, 4 TD's? No way, he doesnt have it in him. He will throw for 200 with 2 TD's and 1 int. He will just barely limp his way along the rest of the year and in true Bills Murphys law fashion, probably finally show what we all should know right now by about 1 game before the end of the season. That we ARENT good enough for a playoff berth. Furthermore, Holcomb isnt good enough to win us a SB. So, we still wont end up going to the playoffs and rather than give our young QB the experience he needs, they will sit him on the bench in favor of a career backup and just simply start over where we are right now, next year, only to screw up half of next season while JP finally gets his experience to become our QB.

Watch it happen it starts today! The single best thing that to happen today would be for Holcomb to stink up the joint with less than 100 yards and 3 ints, but our D steps up as does McGahee and we limp out with a win anyways. At that point, MM might grow a spine and say, JP cant play any worse than that and this becomes a 1 game experiment where the Bills management finally gets a clue. Thats the best scenario.

However, Murhpy wrote his law with the Bills in mind, and I severely doubt it will go the right way for us today.
                              Ohh wait, there is 1 version thats even worse.

Thats if Holcomb looks good, we still lose. But stupidly think we should continue to start him.

Then we screw our future, still dont even have a present, and still dont start heading in the right direction. Its now 17 to 7.

Comment

Working...
                              X