PDA

View Full Version : Damn I Think Kelly's Taking Over

kinigirly
10-09-2005, 01:12 PM
Its only 2nd Quarter and Holcomb is 11/15 with 104 yards. Huh. If the old man doesn't mess this up....I got a funny feeling he will be starting the games from now on. I'm guessing TD and MM are thinking JP didn't get backup practice last year with his broken leg so they'll do it again this year. I'm happy for the Bills, but I'm depressed at the same time. That's it, I'm drinking :crap:

colin
10-09-2005, 01:38 PM
Its only 2nd Quarter and Holcomb is 11/15 with 104 yards. Huh. If the old man doesn't mess this up....I got a funny feeling he will be starting the games from now on. I'm guessing TD and MM are thinking JP didn't get backup practice last year with his broken leg so they'll do it again this year. I'm happy for the Bills, but I'm depressed at the same time. That's it, I'm drinking :crap:

i am not surprised.

you are a JP losman fan, not a bills fan.

you are also prolly not a football fan. football is a team game, while one single player does not win a game by himself, if one single player with the importance of the QB position is terrible (like JP losman) then he can lose games by himself.

we would be 3-1 or perhaps even 4-0 coming into today if JP losman wasn't gifted a job he doesn't have a hope of being able to do.

kinigirly
10-09-2005, 01:43 PM
Please refer your cranky ass to the other thread you are whining on for a reply. And get over yourself I was drinking before the game started. Honestly I am from WNY I do drink you know

colin
10-09-2005, 03:41 PM
Please refer your cranky ass to the other thread you are whining on for a reply. And get over yourself I was drinking before the game started. Honestly I am from WNY I do drink you know

i'll bet.

lesson learned: you don't sacrifice a damn team for one player who has a way less than 50% chance of even making it.