X-Era
10-09-2005, 01:44 PM
Only the Bills.

So, the coach will game scheme properly
The WR will finally catch the ball,
McGahee will finally step up,
The o-line will finally start blocking,
and the D will finally start playing like we know they can,

Only when we start a QB who will NOT win a SB for Buffalo.

And the pain continues.

Holcomb bought himself another 3 or 4 games, and we are even farther away from a SB win. Wonderful.

It may finally be time for me to just enjoy the games, embrace the perpetual mediocrity. And accept what non-Bills fans say about us. We are simply cursed.

As much as I love the big win on the Fins, this is THE worst thing that could have happen ed to a team that wants a SB win.

Go ahead, blast away, neg away, I just dont care. I seriously hope Im wrong.

But I feel very strongly, we will all still be here in the 1st round of the playoffs, wishing our team was in it. And in the mean time we are even further behind, still dont have our long term answer at QB, just wasted another season, and Losman still will have how every manhy games until he starts playing well.

As great as I feel about this win, I still feel we have only made it worse.

colin
10-09-2005, 03:27 PM
Only the Bills.

And the pain continues.

Holcomb bought himself another 3 or 4 games, and we are even farther away from a SB win. Wonderful.

It may finally be time for me to just enjoy the games, embrace the perpetual mediocrity. And accept what non-Bills fans say about us. We are simply cursed.

As much as I love the big win on the Fins, this is THE worst thing that could have happen ed to a team that wants a SB win.

But I feel very strongly, we will all still be here in the 1st round of the playoffs, wishing our team was in it. And in the mean time we are even further behind, still dont have our long term answer at QB, just wasted another season, and Losman still will have how every manhy games until he starts playing well.

well, at least your being totally wrong streak continues.

the worst thing that can happen is we put hope and games into the hands of a QB who IS NOT FIT TO PLAY and might not ever be. what happened this week is we stopped the bleeding, we put in a guy who gave us a chance, and we beat a tough miami team.

we are now 2-0 in the AFC and 1-0 in the AFC East.

the o line didn't block well, mcgahee played like he always does, it is just that we have a guy who can hit open guys with the ball.

our entire right side of our line was hurt, but we still won. you put in our starters and we can do some damage.

i say GO BILLS, because i am a bills fan, you figure out what you are.

X-Era
10-09-2005, 03:47 PM
well, at least your being totally wrong streak continues.

the worst thing that can happen is we put hope and games into the hands of a QB who IS NOT FIT TO PLAY and might not ever be. what happened this week is we stopped the bleeding, we put in a guy who gave us a chance, and we beat a tough miami team.

we are now 2-0 in the AFC and 1-0 in the AFC East.

the o line didn't block well, mcgahee played like he always does, it is just that we have a guy who can hit open guys with the ball.

our entire right side of our line was hurt, but we still won. you put in our starters and we can do some damage.

i say GO BILLS, because i am a bills fan, you figure out what you are.no problems, i am now and always will be a bills fan.

enjoy this ride, i sincerely hope we win a superbowl behind holcomb this year, if we dont, its just another wasted year.

JD
10-09-2005, 03:49 PM
Only the Bills.

And the pain continues.

Your STILL sucking off JP? man o man... your a champ! :bf1:

Drive 4 Five
10-09-2005, 04:15 PM
You're a real piece of work bro. Let me ask you something, how long have you been a Bill's fan? Me? Since the first SB against Dallas. Anyway, my point is that MOST veteran fans have been through worse with this team and while I understand your feelings of hopelessness, it is WAY too early in the season to be feeling this way. Lighten up bro. You never know. Right? Stranger things HAVE happened. That is especially true for Bill's fans.

X-Era
10-09-2005, 04:24 PM
You're a real piece of work bro. Let me ask you something, how long have you been a Bill's fan? Me? Since the first SB against Dallas. Anyway, my point is that MOST veteran fans have been through worse with this team and while I understand your feelings of hopelessness, it is WAY too early in the season to be feeling this way. Lighten up bro. You never know. Right? Stranger things HAVE happened. That is especially true for Bill's fans.
Like I said before, I sincerely hope Im wrong. I hope we get what the Bills fans deserve, redemption for the 4 SB losses. But, it aint that strange really to have a tough time believing the guy that does it is Holcomb.

I guess I should just be like many of you and simply ride the highs and lows. Enjoy this big win. ***** about another non-plyoff year (if it happens) in January. I can go that route and maybe should.

I just am sick of wanting more, Im sick of hearing about the Pats, Im sick of every other team getting the press. I sick of having my team not reach the playoffs.

Maybe Im all wrong and I really hope I am.