X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Drive 4 Five
    • May 2003

Man up

You ALL come here to run your mouths so now I want to see how many of you guys (and girls in the case of FTP, Nubby, Nasty Fish & Dominizzo), can come back and admit that you were wrong.

MAN UP *****ES!
  • TurkJetFan
    • Oct 2005

Re: Man up

haha we just had the same thing with a couple of bucs fans...talking smack allll week and now theyre nowhere to be found

Comment

• Jt0323
      BillsZone Elite
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by TurkJetFan
      haha we just had the same thing with a couple of bucs fans...talking smack allll week and now theyre nowhere to be found
      well you found 1, and i admit i was wrong. but u got to realize both teams played real bad, not just miami, the bills should of crushed us with 18 penalties

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
        • May 2003

Originally posted by Jt0323
        well you found 1, and i admit i was wrong. but u got to realize both teams played real bad, not just miami, the bills should of crushed us with 18 penalties
        No you're right bro. I mean 18 penalties for over 100 yards? C'mon. That is a touchdown right there and that was the difference in the game. I think most Bills fans can keep this in perspective. We beat the Dolphins. So what? Besides, it is not like we played GREAT or anything but we won and I'll be the first to tell you that it feels GREAT.

Comment

• BAM
          • Sep 2003

Hell yah it feels great.

2-3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• feelthepain
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Mar 2005

Hey the Bills won, I never said they couldn't. But you have to admit, Miami lost the game Buffalo didn't win it. Never the less, the Bills won....congrats Bill fans, enjoy.

Comment

• juice
              • Aug 2003

Holcomb performed as expected, high completion % and Willis would've had his 100yds if Reed didn't get the holding call.

Holcomb gives this team a much better chance of winning and should'vebeen the starter in wk 1.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                • May 2003

Originally posted by feelthepain
                Hey the Bills won, I never said they couldn't. But you have to admit, Miami lost the game Buffalo didn't win it. Never the less, the Bills won....congrats Bill fans, enjoy.
                FTP? Right on man.I truly never thought you would come here. I apologize for calling you a GIRL. I have a new found respect for you homeboy. For real. Like I said, MOST of us can keep it in perspective but the fact remains that we won and I don't want to hear any excuses.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by feelthepain
                  so if the fins beat themselves, how are your qb, rb, D, OL, coaches better than ours like you keep insisting they are?

Props for showing up
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                    • May 2003

Originally posted by juice
                    Holcomb performed as expected, high completion % and Willis would've had his 100yds if Reed didn't get the holding call.

Holcomb gives this team a much better chance of winning and should'vebeen the starter in wk 1.
                    No doubt and like with this game, it matters not HOW we won, we DID win and that is somehting positive to build off of. Still, we have alot of work to do and it is a very very long season.

One more thing. Miami played one hell of a football game and you guys really had me sweating there in the end.

Comment

• Kerr
                      Hall of Fame Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by juice

Based on how much better the offense performed, you're probably right, holcomb should have started the season, but what's done is done. Time to move on and try win grab a playoff spot in what will be a tight race.

Comment

• finfan34
                        • Oct 2005

How could we even be in that game with 5 Turnovers and nearly 20 penalties? We had 102 yards of penalties! That an entire FOOTBALL FIELD and 2 yards! Even with all of those mistakes, we could have even won it with 1 second on the clock...

These penalties and TOs wont plague the Dolphins forever, but if Buffalo cant even blow out a team that puts on such a pathetic display, in THEIR house, I dont see them winning many more games this season..
                        WARNING: THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WATCH ONE TOO MANY GAMES IN BUFFALO!

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                          • May 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                          so if the fins beat themselves, how are your qb, rb, D, OL, coaches better than ours like you keep insisting they are?

Props for showing up
                          Now now Justa. The fact that FTP is here speaks for itself. Let's not turn this into a trash talking thread.

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                            • May 2003

Originally posted by finfan34
                            How could we even be in that game with 5 Turnovers and nearly 20 penalties? We had 102 yards of penalties! That an entire FOOTBALL FIELD and 2 yards! Even with all of those mistakes, we could have even won it with 1 second on the clock...

These penalties and TOs wont plague the Dolphins forever, but if Buffalo cant even blow out a team that puts on such a pathetic display, in THEIR house, I dont see them winning many more games this season..
                            EXCUSE ME! I just said I don't want any trash talking in here. I want you (Dolphin fans) to OWN up like a man and I want to maintain the air of humility here.

Comment

• finfan34
                              • Oct 2005

you dont want any trash talking.....i dont give a f**k what you want. you didnt want me to do your mother either....but it happened
                              WARNING: THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WATCH ONE TOO MANY GAMES IN BUFFALO!

Comment

Working...
                              X