PDA

View Full Version : A win over Miami is always great..............BUT

Novacane
10-09-2005, 03:36 PM
They commit 18 penalties for 102 yards, 5 turnovers and we STILL have to sweat it out until the last play??? This game should have been a BLOW OUT!

All I can say is we better keep getting 3 or more TO a game because our run defense is terrible.

Iehoshua
10-09-2005, 03:41 PM
A win is a win, but we definitely should have won a bit more handily. This game was served to us on a silver platter and we kept finding ways to keep Miami alive...

HHURRICANE
10-09-2005, 03:47 PM
I agree with both posts above. Our OL is really bad. Gandy got beat several times today. Did Ross Verba sign anywhere?? Considering the Saints got blown out 52-3 today against a really bad Packers team the Bills should count this game as a gift.

Drive 4 Five
10-09-2005, 03:47 PM
No doubt but damn it sure felt good. Right? Right?

YEAH BABY!

Nighthawk
10-09-2005, 03:50 PM
Forget the QB position, forget the WR position, forget the RB position, heck...forget the defense. We need the freakin' coaches to show up! When that happens, we may be a decent team.

honey
10-09-2005, 03:53 PM
I hate "but" monkeys.....:D

We WON!!! :bravo:

Novacane
10-09-2005, 03:54 PM
Forget the QB position, forget the WR position, forget the RB position, heck...forget the defense. We need the freakin' coaches to show up! When that happens, we may be a decent team.

Screw that! We'd be better off if they don't show up. :D

Just let the players call the plays

Iehoshua
10-09-2005, 03:54 PM
I hate "but" monkeys.....:D

We WON!!! :bravo:
Negged.

:jk:

AndreReed83
10-09-2005, 03:55 PM
So many things went poorly for the Bills but this week I could care less. We beat the Dolphins. If the Bills went 2-14, I'd still be satisfied with the season as long as those two wins were against Miami (well, not satisfied, but you get the idea). I HATE Miami and I LOVE it when we beat them.

Novacane
10-09-2005, 04:02 PM
I can see the fins losing 6 in a row

@Tampa
Kansas City
@Saints
Atlanta
New England

:bf1:

BAM
10-09-2005, 04:04 PM
Who cares. We got the Win.

Cry all you want to. I'm bout to smoke a blunt in honor or us beating the ****ing peice of **** FINS. :smoke:

BAM
10-09-2005, 04:06 PM
Holbomb. :bf1:

Novacane
10-09-2005, 04:08 PM

Cry all you want to. I'm bout to smoke a blunt in honor or us beating the ****ing peice of **** FINS. :smoke:

Who's crying? We can't point out things that need improvement?

Forward_Lateral
10-09-2005, 04:09 PM

Amen. A win in the NFL is a win. Gift or no gift, the Bills still forced 5 Turnovers. Miami's run D kept it close for them, fortunately, our D finally came up big at the end of a game for a change.

BAM
10-09-2005, 04:11 PM
Amen. A win in the NFL is a win. Gift or no gift, the Bills still forced 5 Turnovers. Miami's run D kept it close for them, fortunately, our D finally came up big at the end of a game for a change. :up:

*passes to F_L* :smoke:

I am in such a good mood right now.

http://www.brzaspot.com/MISC/fishsweep1.jpg

Iehoshua
10-09-2005, 04:11 PM
fortunately, our D finally came up big at the end of a game for a change.
That they did.

ScottLawrence
10-09-2005, 04:33 PM
There were many holes for Ronnie Brown to run through, but I still see most of the big runs coming from missed tackles.

The tackling has been a lot worse this year compared to last year.

Our O-line looked like **** in the second half, and we did our best to lose this game, as the play calling was way to conservative in the last quarter of the game.

Holcomb is the player of the game, hands down, he was very efficent despite the bad O-Line play against a solid defense.

And, I really thought the Bills were going to blow this game in that final drive, considering the unclutch history this defense has, but a nice play by Clements prevented it.

Im happy about the win, but we need work, espeically on our lines.

Ebenezer
10-09-2005, 04:39 PM
Jim Kelly (at the end)
Todd Collins
Alex Van Pelt
Billy Jo Hobert
Rob Johnson
Doug Flutie
Drew Bledsoe
JP Losman
Kelly Holcomb

what's the common denominator?? a poor (at best) offensive line. that's the root of the problem.

Mr. Cynical
10-09-2005, 05:02 PM
Jim Kelly (at the end)
Todd Collins
Alex Van Pelt
Billy Jo Hobert
Rob Johnson
Doug Flutie
Drew Bledsoe
JP Losman
Kelly Holcomb

what's the common denominator?? a poor (at best) offensive line. that's the root of the problem.Agreed... but also interesting to note:

Todd Collins - backup after Buffalo
Alex Van Pelt - retired as a backup in Buffalo
Billy Jo Hobert - backup after Buffalo
Rob Johnson - backup after Buffalo
Doug Flutie - started for 1 season after Buffalo, has been a backup ever since
Drew Bledsoe - is starting for Dallas, time will tell
JP Losman - still here
Kelly Holcomb - still here

So it is also fair to say we have had s**t at the QB position for a very long time.

Ebenezer
10-09-2005, 05:07 PM
Agreed... but also interesting to note:

Todd Collins - backup after Buffalo
Alex Van Pelt - retired as a backup in Buffalo
Billy Jo Hobert - backup after Buffalo
Rob Johnson - backup after Buffalo
Doug Flutie - started for 1 season after Buffalo, has been a backup ever since
Drew Bledsoe - is starting for Dallas, time will tell
JP Losman - still here
Kelly Holcomb - still here

So it is also fair to say we have had s**t at the QB position for a very long time.
I don't deny that either...

how about lack of a 1300+ rusher except for Travis Henry in 2002 and 2003...most of the other years the Bills didn't even have a 1000 yard rusher.

Historian
10-09-2005, 05:16 PM
So many things went poorly for the Bills but this week I could care less. We beat the Dolphins. If the Bills went 2-14, I'd still be satisfied with the season as long as those two wins were against Miami (well, not satisfied, but you get the idea). I HATE Miami and I LOVE it when we beat them.

:posrep: for Andre!