PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Billzone

!Papacrunk!
10-09-2005, 03:37 PM
Congrats on the tough, gritty win, another classic matchup. Who knows what JP would've done, but I was hoping to have had his inexperience leading your team today. I lost a bet on this game--I'll have to wear something Bills related this coming Friday, I hope it doesn't burn the skin, j/k. Yeesh 18 penalties, 5 turnovers, and we still had a woulda coulda shoulda situation. Oh well, I hope this brings out some fire in my Phins when they face the Bucs. I ahve a bet on that game w/ a buddy of mine--whomever loses, has to eat a unsweetened Koo-Aid packet, an inside joke that, um I guess I'm the only one on the inside for. Congrats again, and hopefully you lose every last game from here in out--I can't be totally nice and civil, j/k!

Jt0323
10-09-2005, 03:41 PM
this game was not a classic, imho it was a badly played football game by both teams, Dolphins came back a little but it was not great, even if they would of won they played a bad game and so did the bills.

Drive 4 Five
10-09-2005, 03:51 PM
Thanks Papa. Very noble of you to say that. It is much appreciated. Haven't seen you here before. Newbie? Anyway, welcome to the BEST fan site in the entire world and thanks again.