X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SSnowman
    • Oct 2005

Congrats on the win...

Dolphin fan here and first time poster. Just wanted to say congrats on the win. Not gonna make excuses for my team. A win is a win and you guys pulled it off. Not gonna eat crow either because I didn't talk smack to begin with.

I still love my Dolphins, but the penalties have gotten worse not better and that worries me. Hopefully it gets better as the season goes along or it's going to be a long year. I can't really complain too much, I expected more like 1-3 by now, so I guess 2-2 is alright with me.

Anyway, good luck with the rest of your season.
  • finfan34
    • Oct 2005

Re: Congrats on the win...

good job bills........we played like ass, but you guys still got the win, and thats all that matters. i give you and your team lots of credit.
    WARNING: THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WATCH ONE TOO MANY GAMES IN BUFFALO!

Comment

• JD
      Sabres Zone
      • Sep 2003

“You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
        • May 2003

Thanks fellas. Finfan34, if you were here talking smack last week then I want to invite you to the thread I started (MAN UP) and go admit that you were wrong.

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SSnowman
          Dolphin fan here and first time poster. Just wanted to say congrats on the win. Not gonna make excuses for my team. A win is a win and you guys pulled it off. Not gonna eat crow either because I didn't talk smack to begin with.

I still love my Dolphins, but the penalties have gotten worse not better and that worries me. Hopefully it gets better as the season goes along or it's going to be a long year. I can't really complain too much, I expected more like 1-3 by now, so I guess 2-2 is alright with me.

Anyway, good luck with the rest of your season.
          Pos rep for you.
          Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Lexwhat
            • Feb 2005

Not to rub anything in, because that's just lame, but.....

Why don't you join in the Fun, Feel The Pain?

Comment

Working...
            X