PDA

View Full Version : Congrats on the win...

SSnowman
10-09-2005, 03:52 PM
Dolphin fan here and first time poster. Just wanted to say congrats on the win. Not gonna make excuses for my team. A win is a win and you guys pulled it off. Not gonna eat crow either because I didn't talk smack to begin with. :D

I still love my Dolphins, but the penalties have gotten worse not better and that worries me. Hopefully it gets better as the season goes along or it's going to be a long year. I can't really complain too much, I expected more like 1-3 by now, so I guess 2-2 is alright with me.

Anyway, good luck with the rest of your season.

finfan34
10-09-2005, 03:57 PM
good job bills........we played like ass, but you guys still got the win, and thats all that matters. i give you and your team lots of credit.

JD
10-09-2005, 04:03 PM
:shocked:

Drive 4 Five
10-09-2005, 04:05 PM
Thanks fellas. Finfan34, if you were here talking smack last week then I want to invite you to the thread I started (MAN UP) and go admit that you were wrong.

Cntrygal
10-09-2005, 04:51 PM
Dolphin fan here and first time poster. Just wanted to say congrats on the win. Not gonna make excuses for my team. A win is a win and you guys pulled it off. Not gonna eat crow either because I didn't talk smack to begin with. :D

I still love my Dolphins, but the penalties have gotten worse not better and that worries me. Hopefully it gets better as the season goes along or it's going to be a long year. I can't really complain too much, I expected more like 1-3 by now, so I guess 2-2 is alright with me.

Anyway, good luck with the rest of your season.

Pos rep for you.

Lexwhat
10-09-2005, 04:52 PM
Not to rub anything in, because that's just lame, but.....

Why don't you join in the Fun, Feel The Pain?