PDA

View Full Version : A win with Holcomb

billsballerc
10-09-2005, 04:20 PM
A win with holcomb scould we keep him in and sit J.P a big question for the game next week against the jets.???

kinigirly
10-09-2005, 04:27 PM
I have come to the conclusion...to not come to conclusions about the Bills. Just when you think you have a handle as to what the plan is, throw it out the window. I'm just rolling with the punches now cause the season is gonna be a rollercoaster. I don't have the "I don't care" mentality....I think I have the...when in doubt...just say to yourself "What the f@#k" and go with it mentality. ANYTHING GOES THIS SEASON :horror:

X-Era
10-09-2005, 04:30 PM
A win with holcomb scould we keep him in and sit J.P a big question for the game next week against the jets.???
It should be but it wont be. Really he had one good half. He also showed enough to raise some eyebrows. The sack for a fumble, that ended up coming back to us. That one so looked like Drew part 2 it was scary. The 106.1 rating and one half of play will keep JP on the bench.

The team rallied behind him, great. The D still played bad enough to win towards the end. McGahee played better but still went down to easy. The o-line still gave up too many rushes. The O scheming was better.

My original statement stands. This team is not good enough to go to the playoffs, and Holcomb isnt the answer to win the SB. So who is? and when do we get that guy?

X-Era
10-09-2005, 04:33 PM
I have come to the conclusion...to not come to conclusions about the Bills. Just when you think you have a handle as to what the plan is, throw it out the window. I'm just rolling with the punches now cause the season is gonna be a rollercoaster. I don't have the "I don't care" mentality....I think I have the...when in doubt...just say to yourself "What the f@#k" and go with it mentality. ANYTHING GOES THIS SEASON :horror:
I think I am following your lead. This is the time to stop over thinking and if we win great, if we dont, ohh well. Roll with the punches.

I guess I feel overall like we are the Bengals last year. We have our version of Kitna starting with our version of Palmer on the bench.

Kerr
10-09-2005, 04:38 PM
I kept hearing the announcers talk about how the move to holcomb was only a temporary thing. Well if you're winning with one qb, you have to stick with him. It would be a mistake to go back to losman against the jets. The team is behind a new signal caller now and they have more confidence riding on him right now than with losman.

billsballerc
10-09-2005, 04:41 PM
YEa i kinda gotta agree we probably wont make the playoffs with this team but you gotta say out division is not looking to good we might even be in contention but maybe we might have nother qb contriversey who knows maybe thell both play well see.

Kerr
10-09-2005, 04:48 PM
If you're winning with a QB you stick with him...but I guess Buffalo believes that if the QB is a hall of fame super bowl QB, you should release him and go with an unproven rookie from Tulane. We need Bledsoe back badly.

The only difference is that we could never get to the playoffs with Drew. It was time to go in a different direction. Why are you still upset with J.P? We won today with a different qb who hopefully can lead us to many more wins.