PDA

View Full Version : Meshawn and Bledsoe get into it!

Tatonka
10-09-2005, 05:40 PM
those two were in each others faces on the sidelines.. it was sweet.

Philagape
10-09-2005, 05:43 PM
They deserve each other.

Marino13Phins
10-09-2005, 05:47 PM
You beat me to it, I was about to post this. I want to know what Meshawn had to say haha.

CanaanVtBillsFan
10-09-2005, 05:48 PM
Stop telling posters what to do. This is a free board.

First you slam us elsewhere, then you come back and tell our posters what to do. :rolleyes:

Johnson is bad news
his head is way to big
Not sure what people see in him
potential I guess, but felt he lost it in the past years

his reputation to me is whine, but what does thta get him?

Kerr
10-09-2005, 09:06 PM
I missed it. What lead to this?

AndreReed83
10-09-2005, 09:09 PM
Only Meshawn could get pissy on a team that is 4-2 and is severely beating last years division winners and NFC champs. He's a dick and a half.

Novacane
10-09-2005, 11:17 PM
Only Meshawn could get pissy on a team that is 4-2 and is severely beating last years division winners and NFC champs. He's a dick and a half.

Drew got in his face for fumbling. I'd have been pissed too. It's not like he fumbled on purpose.

Saw Keyshaun interview after the game. He said it ticked him off because he does'nt go and get in Drews face everytime he bounces a ball to him :lmao:

Mitchy moo
10-09-2005, 11:20 PM
overpaid putz he is. only time he shut up is when tampa sat his dumb ass down

BAM
10-09-2005, 11:21 PM
Apparently, Bledsoe just told him to hold onto the ball.

Novacane
10-09-2005, 11:25 PM
Keyshawn ain't the type to let it go. Next time Drew makes a big turnover he'll get in his face

Iehoshua
10-09-2005, 11:33 PM
It'd be sweet to see Keyshawn slap the taste out of Bledsoe's mouth...

Mr. Cynical
10-10-2005, 12:53 AM
Dredsoe's post game comment was classic...something to the effect "Keyshawn is a volatile guy. But I'm not going to back down from him."

Stay tuned...this could be juicy. :snicker:

BSXIII
10-10-2005, 01:40 AM
Dredsoe's post game comment was classic...something to the effect "Keyshawn is a volatile guy. But I'm not going to back down from him."

Stay tuned...this could be juicy. :snicker:

Yes, let's call him Dreadsoe after he lights up the defending NFC Champions. Of course when JP acts cocky it's the sign of a leader and a champion eventhough he has done absolutely nothing to back it up. Yet, a 4X (soon to be 5X Pro Bowler) get's on a teammate and he's "Dreadsoe". The Tom Donahoe Kool-Aid is more potent than I thought.

juice
10-10-2005, 01:43 AM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I don't see the problem with this incident.. DB was just asserting his authority as the leader of the offense and telling KJ to hold onto the ball, which he should do as team QB and leader.

Keyshawn probably feels a little left out of the Bledsoe to Glenn QB/WR relationship because Glen is the one having the ProBowl type season and gets all the Bledsoe Bombs.

Who would've thought we would give away a Pro Bowl calliber QB and recieve nothing in return.. I'm looking foward to this staff turning JP into an NFL ready QB because we've already given Dallas a Pro Bowler and 2 draft picks for the honor of working with JP the annointed leader of the Bills.

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Philagape
10-10-2005, 08:29 AM
Who would've thought we would give away a Pro Bowl calliber QB and recieve nothing in return..

It was because he's been a Pro Bowl QB for about a quarter of his career. The rest of the time he helps DEs and CBs get to the Pro Bowl.

MarvLevy
10-10-2005, 08:48 AM
Drew got in his face for fumbling. I'd have been pissed too. It's not like he fumbled on purpose.

Saw Keyshaun interview after the game. He said it ticked him off because he does'nt go and get in Drews face everytime he bounces a ball to him :lmao:
UH...WHO IN THE PAST EVER GOT IN DREWS FACE FOR FUMBLING? KEYSHAWN WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO.

MarvLevy
10-10-2005, 08:49 AM
This LOSSman debacle could go down as the next "Herschel Walker" trade. How many draft picks did we give Dallas in addition to giving away Bledsoe for nothing?
#1..U R CLUELESS.#2..U JUST MADE THIS SCREEN NAME...#3..1 #1 DRAFT PICK

Novacane
10-10-2005, 10:00 AM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I don't see the problem with this incident.. DB was just asserting his authority as the leader of the offense and telling KJ to hold onto the ball, which he should do as team QB and leader.

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

That is such a load of **** and very typical from a Bledsoe lover. A team leader goes up and encourages a guy that made a mistake not tell him "hold onto the ball" like he did it on purpose. Bledsoe should just shut up if he had nothing encouraging to say. I wonder if he thanked Johnson for making the last minute cirus catch TD against the Chargers that allowed Drew to the the "hero"

LtBillsFan66
10-10-2005, 10:10 AM
That is such a load of **** and very typical from a Bledsoe lover. A team leader goes up and encourages a guy that made a mistake not tell him "hold onto the ball" like he did it on purpose. Bledsoe should just shut up if he had nothing encouraging to say. I wonder if he thanked Johnson for making the last minute cirus catch TD against the Chargers that allowed Drew to the the "hero"
hahahaha you're too much.

"If you don't have anything encouraging to say don't say it."

You must have hated Jim Kelly.

Michael82
10-10-2005, 10:27 AM
that was a stupid move on Bledsoe's part. Keyshawn got leveled. How the **** did Drew expect him to hold onto the ball? He threw it to Keyshawn in a terrible spot, where he was covered solidly and then Keyshawn got drilled and Bledsoe then yells at him and tells him to hold onto the ball. STFU Drew! You're just upset because that's another completion you couldnt use to help pad your stats. :ill:

Philagape
10-10-2005, 10:42 AM
There's a reason why Terri Glenn is flourishing and Meshawn's not -- Drew's a one-trick pony. The home-run guy will get his TV time, while a short-range receiver like Meshawn will get passes at his feet. No wonder he's upset.

Novacane
10-10-2005, 10:42 AM
hahahaha you're too much.

"If you don't have anything encouraging to say don't say it."

You must have hated Jim Kelly.

If a guy runs the wrong route or takes a stupid penalty then I think a leader should get in his face. But to call him out for fumbling? Trying to make a play? ? When you are up 30-10?? Stupid!

BSXIII
10-10-2005, 10:54 AM
Perhaps I'm going out on a limb here, but I wonder if there was more to this than we saw. Maybe, just maybe the player with a reputation for calling out teammates, and author of Just Give Me The Damn Ball was *****ing about not getting the ball enough, while his teammates were shredding Philly's secondary.

We'll never know for sure, but based on the reputations of the two players involved, it makes you wonder what else happened. Bledsoe doesn't have a reputation of blaming teammates for mistakes, while Keyshawn is always complaing about not getting the ball enough. Hell, he wrote a book on it:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0446521450/002-0575409-0207257?v=glance&n=283155&n=507846&s=books&v=glance

Michael82
10-10-2005, 10:56 AM
There's a reason why Terri Glenn is flourishing and Meshawn's not -- Drew's a one-trick pony. The home-run guy will get his TV time, while a short-range receiver like Meshawn will get passes at his feet. No wonder he's upset.
So Terry Glenn is his new Eric Moulds? That makes sense. :up:

Michael82
10-10-2005, 10:57 AM
Bledsoe doesn't have a reputation of blaming teammates for mistakes

He doesn't? Since when has he taken any blame when he was here? I always remember him yelling at the receivers for not making the catch or blaming someone else on the team for the loss.

BSXIII
10-10-2005, 11:04 AM
He doesn't? Since when has he taken any blame when he was here? I always remember him yelling at the receivers for not making the catch or blaming someone else on the team for the loss.

Hardly the case at all, he was the one who had to take the podium after every game, while reporters would bait him with questions for their articles about how much better the team would be without him. The only time he ever really deflected any blame was after the Baltimore game last year. He took well more than his fair share of the blame for last years team. That is pretty obvious now.

Michael82
10-10-2005, 11:13 AM
I was a big supporter of Bledsoe, but I got really sick and tired of all the times that he pointed the finger at his teammates at the press conferences. He'd take some blame, but most of the time he would throw some little digs in there and say that the defense didnt stop that opponent or so and so needs to make that play.

chernobylwraiths
10-10-2005, 11:30 AM
I was a big supporter of Bledsoe, but I got really sick and tired of all the times that he pointed the finger at his teammates at the press conferences. He'd take some blame, but most of the time he would throw some little digs in there and say that the defense didnt stop that opponent or so and so needs to make that play.

Yeah, I remember when Bledsoe would rip his teammates by saying "this is a team game", and "we just didn't make enough plays to win". Yeah, he pointed a finger all the time. :rolleyes:

Like BSX said, I'll take the guy with a good reputation's word over the guy with a terrible reputation any day. I still laugh at the time when MeShawn cried at a post game press conference after a loss and pounded the podium. That guy is all class.

If Bledsoe told Keyshawn to hold onto the ball though, he should look in the mirror first, but there are plenty of QBs that have a problem holding on to the ball.

Michael82
10-10-2005, 11:39 AM
Yeah, I remember when Bledsoe would rip his teammates by saying "this is a team game", and "we just didn't make enough plays to win". Yeah, he pointed a finger all the time. :rolleyes:

Like BSX said, I'll take the guy with a good reputation's word over the guy with a terrible reputation any day. I still laugh at the time when MeShawn cried at a post game press conference after a loss and pounded the podium. That guy is all class.

If Bledsoe told Keyshawn to hold onto the ball though, he should look in the mirror first, but there are plenty of QBs that have a problem holding on to the ball.

I didn't say he pointed the finger all the time. I just felt that he never accepted ENOUGH blame.

Your final sentence is my thoughts. He can't talk about having a problem holding onto the ball. Bledsoe either doesnt it too much or cant hold onto it when he gets sacked.

chernobylwraiths
10-10-2005, 11:44 AM
I didn't say he pointed the finger all the time. I just felt that he never accepted ENOUGH blame.

Dude, the guy was given the blame for everything in Buffalo from Bills losses to the new bridge not being built to bad economic times in Erie County. I think someone even blamed him for McKinley's assasination. How much blame should the guy take?

LtBillsFan66
10-10-2005, 11:53 AM
Dude, the guy was given the blame for everything in Buffalo from Bills losses to the new bridge not being built to bad economic times in Erie County. I think someone even blamed him for McKinley's assasination. How much blame should the guy take?
:rofl:

Seriously what do you want the guy to say? I don't remember him blasting anyone. Maybe used a few cliches here and there, but who doesn't (besides Ryan Leaf)?

Mr. Cynical
10-10-2005, 12:29 PM
It was because he's been a Pro Bowl QB for about a quarter of his career. The rest of the time he helps DEs and CBs get to the Pro Bowl.
:lmao:

Nominate for Funniest Post of the Month.

Mr. Cynical
10-10-2005, 12:30 PM
that was a stupid move on Bledsoe's part. Keyshawn got leveled. How the **** did Drew expect him to hold onto the ball? He threw it to Keyshawn in a terrible spot, where he was covered solidly and then Keyshawn got drilled and Bledsoe then yells at him and tells him to hold onto the ball. STFU Drew! You're just upset because that's another completion you couldnt use to help pad your stats. :ill:

Yep.