PDA

View Full Version : As long as we're speculating

LABillsFan
01-09-2003, 11:46 AM
Bill Parcells has come back to the NFL with the intent to bring back respectability and a Superbowl title back to big D. Jimmy Johnson said a week before the deal was done that it couldn't happen because Parcells would want a lot of pwer and Jones isn't the type to give it. I got a feeling that after the smoke settles, possibly after next season, Johnson will want to return to coaching and grab some lime light for himself. He has to be somewhat suprised and bitter that Parcells now has control of his old team. Hmm, Johnson wanting to come back, Parcells the King of the AFCE coaching Dallas where would Jimmy want to coach, How's this for a scenario, The Parcells Cowboys Vs. The Johson Bills in Superbowl 2006. Would it, could it happen?

clumping platelets
01-09-2003, 11:50 AM
JJ loves the sun and surf too much. If he returned to coaching, I suspect Jacksonville would be a possibility.

LABillsFan
01-09-2003, 11:53 AM
Ok CP, take the fun out of the thread.

clumping platelets
01-09-2003, 11:54 AM
I'm sorry :sadwalk:

I couldn't imagine rootin' for "helmet hair" :dizzy:

don137
01-09-2003, 12:01 PM
I agree with Clump that JJ loves the sun and beach too much. A good poll would be what coach in recent history has the biggest ego...

LABillsFan
01-09-2003, 12:03 PM
I hear ya. There is no way he would fit in the community, Buffalo would have to tear downthe bars and put in tanning salon's in their place.

The_Philster
01-09-2003, 03:27 PM
I don't see that happening...nor would i really be in favor of such an ego in here. Of course, GW came in with a big ego....