PDA

View Full Version : What's the situation at finheaven.com??

Ebenezer
10-09-2005, 06:11 PM
:hang: :gnight:

Devin
10-09-2005, 06:18 PM
I havent seen dominizzo over here.........I reckon he imploaded along with a few others.

Suckers.

MOULDSROCKS
10-09-2005, 06:21 PM
I was just there. they arent ready to kill themselves liek most bills fans were here last week. they realize that they made more mistakes than a high school team you cant do that in the nfl against ANY opponent.
it looked to me like the bills played with their backs to the wall and the dolphins didnt. Of course several of them point out that they are still ahead of the bills in the standings!

FinNasty23
10-09-2005, 06:56 PM
There havent been any "Fire Saban" or "Ronnie Brown is a bust" threads... so that is a positive...

We had 18 penalties... period. It is impossible to win like that. Not to mention Gus with 3 picks.

I am just hoping this brings some of our fans back to reality. There were threads about us going 12-4... :cynic: We are a good and talented team but not that good. Hopefully we should be around the 9-7 range...

Nasty

gramos0621
10-09-2005, 08:05 PM
i agree with nasty

PhinsFan66
10-09-2005, 08:13 PM
We're upset at Finheaven with our record 18 penalties and 5 turnovers....but despite that we almost came back from a 17-0 defecit and we are still 2-2 and in 2nd place in the division....looking forward to getting Ricky Williams next week just in time for Tampa Bay. Nice win Bills...see you later in Miami for the rematch.

jamze132
10-09-2005, 08:16 PM
I think the Dolphins still outplayed us in the second half. What is it with Buffalo and halftime? Do they try to make adjustments from what seems to work? Overall this season, the Bills haven't faired that bad at all in the first halfs, but they seem to implode after halftime. Are the opposing defensive coordinators outcoaching our offensive coordinators? Or are we outthinking ourselves?

PhinsFan66
10-09-2005, 08:23 PM
I think the Dolphins still outplayed us in the second half. What is it with Buffalo and halftime? Do they try to make adjustments from what seems to work? Overall this season, the Bills haven't faired that bad at all in the first halfs, but they seem to implode after halftime. Are the opposing defensive coordinators outcoaching our offensive coordinators? Or are we outthinking ourselves?
It was like two different games out there the first and 2nd half....but we dug too big of a hole in the first half....came out flat after the bye week and one penalty after another...cant do that and hope to win. But Buffalo outplayed us,,,pure and simple. I was happy with Ronnie Brown, but then the fumble killed us at the end.