• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Enjoy it Eric, its your final year.

The guy who is on the decline and isnt even our best WR, goes and complains that he wants to win now? Are you kidding me? Shut your damn mouth and play the game.

Meshawn, Moss, TO, now Moulds.

Well enjoy it, and for your sake, Eric, I hope we win a SB, because at a reported 8 mil next year or more, you are as good as gone. As much as I did love you, the last thing we need is a big mouth WR who cant back it up on the field to be second guessing us and killing our team.

We got the win, but if we end up without a plyoff run this year, what will he say then? Ill tell you what Ill say, dont let the door hit you on the way out.

He got what he wanted, I hope it works, but this is Erics last year.

• finsrclowns
    • Apr 2004

Re: Enjoy it Eric, its your final year.

So bitter after a win?
    finsrclowns

Comment

• Fairway
      • Jul 2002

I don't like Moulds much now either but he backed it up today. I hope he keeps it up

Comment

• juice
        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by jp-era
        The guy who is on the decline and isnt even our best WR, goes and complains that he wants to win now? Are you kidding me? Shut your damn mouth and play the game.

Meshawn, Moss, TO, now Moulds.

Well enjoy it, and for your sake, Eric, I hope we win a SB, because at a reported 8 mil next year or more, you are as good as gone. As much as I did love you, the last thing we need is a big mouth WR who cant back it up on the field to be second guessing us and killing our team.

We got the win, but if we end up without a plyoff run this year, what will he say then? Ill tell you what Ill say, dont let the door hit you on the way out.

He got what he wanted, I hope it works, but this is Erics last year.
        If Eric goes for 1000 yds this season I beleive he would probably want to go to another team, maybe a contender, but he would definitly look to be moved to a team with a veteran QB and that is headed in the right direction.

He is probably hoping Holcomb can keep his market value up by keeping him involved in the pass game.. moulds didn't want this year to turn into a year like Bledsoe had last year watching his market value go down the toilet.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Eric did not back up anything today. What did he have 7 catches for 40 yards? I think we should move him over to D and replace Milloy. Eric is so good at defending passes that he can't get to that he might be an answer in our secondary.

Comment

• juice
            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            Eric did not back up anything today. What did he have 7 catches for 40 yards? I think we should move him over to D and replace Milloy. Eric is so good at defending passes that he can't get to that he might be an answer in our secondary.
            Moulds had exactly the type of effort that the Bills needed from him, TD, No big drops, and he made key conversions to extend drives.

There are no questions about our secondary.. with 3 picks they will still be rated #1 in the League.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• STAMPY
              Hall of Fame Zoner
              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
              Didn't he have a TD oh yaaaa i forgot. BTW The Holcomb led team scored 2 tds. Jp led his team to 2 tds in 4 games.

Roll with kelly

Comment

• X-Era
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by finsrclowns
                So bitter after a win?
                I wish I wasnt I really do. I have to get over it and just watch and try to enjoy the games. Im still thinking big picture.

I have watched the RJ/Flutie mess. I watched another career backup in Alex Van Pelt for a while, I watched Drew for the past few years, and now Im watching Holcomb.

What reason do I have to believe that Holcomb wont end up the same as the other league cast offs that we tried at QB here?

How many times do we need to learn, re-learn, and the re-learn that a average or marginal QB aint gonna get it done here?

When will we (the team, management, and fans) finally get it?

With a true talent and hard ass attitude at QB here we go to 4 straight. Since then we have tried every ho hum attitude type and have accomplished nothing. Here we are again. How many "quiet leaders" do we need to go through before we get a fiery guy who backs it up on the field a guy with a winners attitude, that will jack this squad up when needed, and the talent of a Jim Kelly?

This is yet another attempt at mediocrity and that isnt good enough.\

I want a SB win. Im just gonna hang along for the ride this year and hope to hell we finally wake up. Ill root each week, Ill be excited if we go to the playoffs, but I wont be suprised if we dont.

I just am still left wishing we had the guy at QB with the mental toughness and the talent to win us a SB. Losman? who knows, certainly not me, but we are no closer and actually frather from finding out. If it aint Losman, and it aint Holcomb, who is it? and when do we start down the right path?

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

I'm glad Eric spoke up. Someone had to step up and because of it, we have a win and are back in the thick of things. It's not like he's the only one who wanted to win. The vets did. Moulds being the longest bill player among the vets seemed to have become the spokesman for the vets and he should be. The passing game was suffering and he's the leader of that passing game.

Eric may not have had monster nos. today, but it was enough for a win. The guy didn't b!tch today about not gettting the ball. He's happy we just WON. I don't see the problem in that. He's also had just one week to work w/ Holcomb and already we have a passing game once again. It isn't great yet, but it's better than what we had. Why anyone would wanna b!tch about that is beyond me.

If JP was in there and we lost, you'd be whining about how Moulds is done too. We won, Moulds helped us win, get with the program. Someone had to light the fire under this passing game. The ST do their job, the D when not on the field is doing a decent job.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BSXIII
                    Never trust a man wearing a sombrero
                    • Apr 2004

I wish I wasnt I really do. I have to get over it and just watch and try to enjoy the games. Im still thinking big picture.

I have watched the RJ/Flutie mess. I watched another career backup in Alex Van Pelt for a while, I watched Drew for the past few years, and now Im watching Holcomb.

What reason do I have to believe that Holcomb wont end up the same as the other league cast offs that we tried at QB here?

How many times do we need to learn, re-learn, and the re-learn that a average or marginal QB aint gonna get it done here??
                    Drew Bledsoe is not an average or marginal QB. This team may have made him look like that, but the problem was and still is the o-line. Find me a good/playoff team with an OL nearly as bad as ours. You can't. The elite teams get to the opposing QB quicker than they let the defense get to theirs.

With a true talent and hard ass attitude at QB here we go to 4 straight. Since then we have tried every ho hum attitude type and have accomplished nothing. Here we are again. How many "quiet leaders" do we need to go through before we get a fiery guy who backs it up on the field a guy with a winners attitude, that will jack this squad up when needed, and the talent of a Jim Kelly?

This is yet another attempt at mediocrity and that isnt good enough.\

I want a SB win. Im just gonna hang along for the ride this year and hope to hell we finally wake up. Ill root each week, Ill be excited if we go to the playoffs, but I wont be suprised if we dont.

I just am still left wishing we had the guy at QB with the mental toughness and the talent to win us a SB. Losman? who knows, certainly not me, but we are no closer and actually frather from finding out. If it aint Losman, and it aint Holcomb, who is it? and when do we start down the right path?
                    If we don't fix the line problems neither will have it. Also, what's with needing a cocky hard ass QB. Montana, Brady, and Young all won multiple Super Bowls and Young is the only one close to being a hard ass. Marino and Kelly were both hard asses, and neither one ever one a Super Bowl. Team chemistry is important. Being cocky and not backing it up leads to turmoil and a team mutiny. If Lossman is ever gonna be a good NFL QB he needs to lose the attitude because it's not flying well with his teammates.
                    I'm a long time lurker

Comment

• dogg
                      • Oct 2004

So bitter after a win?
                      Well look at his name.

Comment

• X-Era
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BSXIII
                        Drew Bledsoe is not an average or marginal QB. This team may have made him look like that, but the problem was and still is the o-line. Find me a good/playoff team with an OL nearly as bad as ours. You can't. The elite teams get to the opposing QB, quicker than they let the defense get to theirs.

If we don't fix the line problems neither will have it. Also, what's with needing a cocky hard ass QB. Marino, Brady, and Young all won multiple Super Bowls and Young is the only one close to being a hard ass. Marino and Kelly were both hard asses, and neither one ever one a Super Bowl. Team chemistry is important. Being cocky and not backing it up leads to turmoil and a team mutiny. If Lossman is ever gonna be a good NFL QB he needs to lose the attitude because it's not flying well with his teammates.
                        You mean his team mates that havent been to the playoffs? Thats my point. You mentioned a lot of great QBs and there are many more, NONE of them played for us.

We are a different team that severly lacks mental toughness and has since Kelly left, we are still waiting to replace it and it probably needs to come from the QB.

I stand behind my statement, nothing short of a SB caliper QB with Jims attitude will win a SB for us. The Pats and others can do it with less, but they aint us. Drew only has proven my point.

Comment

• X-Era
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by dogg
                          Well look at his name.
                          You can go there if you want.

I am NOT a blind Losman fan. What I AM is someone who wants a QB with SB quality talent and Jim Kellys attitude. Losman has the attitude but may never have the talent, we dont know yet. He has a rcoket for an arm, but his decision making hasnt been good enough to win yet.

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                            Eric may not have had monster nos. today, but it was enough for a win. The guy didn't b!tch today about not gettting the ball.
                            7 catches...he didn't have a reason to *****
                            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• kinigirly
                              • Sep 2005

Jp era.....simmer down friend. I feel as STRONGLY as you do about support and development. But no one's gonna change their mind about JP. Everyone is so sick of losing season after season they just want immediate gratification instead of a long term plan. I am just laughing at all the negativity because all this talk means nothing. The Bills are gonna change game to game. But nice job trying!!

Comment

Working...
                              X