PDA

View Full Version : Bills Organization Stinks!!

HHURRICANE
10-09-2005, 07:12 PM
I know today was a win but look around the league and you realize how pathetic we are. Here are some reasons why:

1) Bledose - obvious that our OL stinks as Bledsoe had a career day today. Obvious that our coaches aren't in the same category as Parcells.

2) Schaub - We could have had him for nothing. Looks like he can start anywhere.

3) Jets beat Bucs, Pats beat Falcons. Not that I'm thinking playoffs but this does not help us.

4) By the way Saints lose 52-3 to the hapless Packers. How bad are we?!

5) Henry scores rushing TD. Just threw that one in there.

6) Holcomb could not find open receivers, just like JP. Holcomb is more poised and that definately helped. But in the end it does not matter who is back there because even when there is time there is nobody open. Where are the coaches?!
7) We have a weak D. Period.

Ebenezer
10-09-2005, 07:15 PM
I know today was a win but look around the league and you realize how pathetic we are. Here are some reasons why:

1) Bledose - obvious that our OL stinks as Bledsoe had a career day today. Obvious that our coaches aren't in the same category as Parcells.

2) Schaub - We could have had him for nothing. Looks like he can start anywhere.

3) Jets beat Bucs, Pats beat Falcons. Not that I'm thinking playoffs but this does not help us.

6) Holcomb could not find open receivers, just like JP. Holcomb is more poised and that definately helped. But in the end it does not matter who is back there because even when there is time there is nobody open. Where are the coaches?!
my scoreboard said Buffalo 20 Miami 14...enjoy it for at least a day.

SquishDaFish
10-09-2005, 07:21 PM
Hey do you remember the first year Bledsuck was here? He kicked Ass for half of the year and slowly regressed into oblivion as STONE FEET SACKMASTER. Give it a break man WE WON and arw still in the hunt for the division.

SquishDaFish
10-09-2005, 07:23 PM
Not to mention Schaub had what 1 good game against a depleted secondary? What let me guess you want to trade a #1 for him so he can turn out like Rob Johnson?? Give it a freaking break damn

X-Era
10-09-2005, 07:25 PM
Hey do you remember the first year Bledsuck was here? He kicked Ass for half of the year and slowly regressed into oblivion as STONE FEET SACKMASTER. Give it a break man WE WON and arw still in the hunt for the division.
Im glad you have a good memory of what happened in the Drew saga, because this is Drew part 2 IMO.

It isnt the final answer, and IMO it isnt even the answer for this year. I only hope that MM realizes that it was ONLY the answer for one half which was enough for JUST today, and then just barely.

HHURRICANE
10-09-2005, 07:28 PM
Did you actually watch the game? Uhhh Miami almost won. They fumbled the ball and that alone ended the game. Let's not break out the champagne. We are in the hunt for 8 and 8. That's it. Schaub has played 2 games and has looked great in both. I'm a Bills fan but I know how not to be a homer.

SquishDaFish
10-09-2005, 07:32 PM
We WON! Thats what matters right now. So would you trade a #1 for Matt then Mr KnowitAll? And have Rob Johnson part 2?

justasportsfan
10-09-2005, 07:33 PM
Drew Bledsoe is doing fine because he isn't facing the AFCE D's that know him . Drew pisses in his pants whenever he has to face Bellichick.

X-Era
10-09-2005, 07:46 PM
Drew Bledsoe is doing fine because he isn't facing the AFCE D's that know him . Drew pisses in his pants whenever he has to face Bellichick.
I really dont give a fugg about Drew if anything it further makes my point.

With SB caliper coaching, we could have gone to the palyoffs with Drew as well. Guess what we didnt, he didnt do jack squat here. If we had SB caliper coaching, we could go to the playoffs with Kelly Holcomb too, we still dont have that type of coaching.

We dont have the defense, mental toughness, o-line, or coaching to go to or win a playoff game with a average QB. Its a fact that we have provne over and over. Im just so suprised we are arguing this point. Yet here we are.

Im sticking to my guns, nothing short of a stud QB, with Jim Kellys attitude will be good enough to get us a SB win.

HHURRICANE
10-09-2005, 07:48 PM
I really dont give a fugg about Drew if anything it further makes my point.

With SB caliper coaching, we could have gone to the palyoffs with Drew as well. Guess what we didnt, he didnt do jack squat here. If we had SB caliper coaching, we could go to the playoffs with Kelly Holcomb too, we still dont have that type of coaching.

We dont have the defense, mental toughness, o-line, or coaching to go to or win a playoff game with a average QB. Its a fact that we have provne over and over. Im just so suprised we are arguing this point. Yet here we are.

Im sticking to my guns, nothing short of a stud QB, with Jim Kellys attitude will be good enough to get us a SB win.
Great points. That is what I'm saying. Who are we building a team around? Maybe McGahee but that's it!!

AndreReed83
10-09-2005, 08:01 PM

That's just it, Bledsoe needs a great O-line to make him good. Just watch him, he still holds on to the ball for 7 seconds. He still fumbles when hit. He's still usually good for at least one interception taken back for a touchdown. The Eagles rarely blitzed today and played with coverage that was way off the receivers, it made no sense.

Schaub had a great day, and I've actually liked him for a long time (I drafted him in my keeper league last year). But why are you pissed that we don't have him? Everyone except the Falcons missed out on him.

I don't understand how the Jets and Pats winning make us a horrible organization.....

Yep, we should have beaten the Saints, I agree with that. But the Saints played a whole new kind of bad today. Yuck.

Big deal about Henry. McGahee scored a touchdown too. Oh, and Willis doesn't have a four game suspension looming. Next topic.

Holcomb went 20/26 for passing. SIX incompletions the ENTIRE game. Looks like he found wideouts to me.

Yes, our defense has been poor, and they gave up way too many big plays in the second half. Yet, they generated 5 turnovers, including one on the goal line and another to stop a driving Dolphins team at the end. Weak or not, it was gutsy.

X-Era
10-09-2005, 08:15 PM
That's just it, Bledsoe needs a great O-line to make him good. Just watch him, he still holds on to the ball for 7 seconds. He still fumbles when hit. He's still usually good for at least one interception taken back for a touchdown. The Eagles rarely blitzed today and played with coverage that was way off the receivers, it made no sense.

Schaub had a great day, and I've actually liked him for a long time (I drafted him in my keeper league last year). But why are you pissed that we don't have him? Everyone except the Falcons missed out on him.

I don't understand how the Jets and Pats winning make us a horrible organization.....

Yep, we should have beaten the Saints, I agree with that. But the Saints played a whole new kind of bad today. Yuck.

Big deal about Henry. McGahee scored a touchdown too. Oh, and Willis doesn't have a four game suspension looming. Next topic.

Holcomb went 20/26 for passing. SIX incompletions the ENTIRE game. Looks like he found wideouts to me.

Yes, our defense has been poor, and they gave up way too many big plays in the second half. Yet, they generated 5 turnovers, including one on the goal line and another to stop a driving Dolphins team at the end. Weak or not, it was gutsy.
This post seems to say that you are living in now. MY arguement has about ZERO to do with this game.

I love the win, I love beating the Fins. But it was one game. We have to play between 19 and 20 to win the SB.

Im not happy because I still dont see us being good enough, right here in Buffalo to win a SB. Thats all I want. Im gonna roll with the wins and losses for now, but I fear I will be left wanting more yet again after week 17. I hope Im wrong, but using the past decade as evidence, I just dont think I am.

AndreReed83
10-09-2005, 08:16 PM
This post seems to say that you are living in now. MY arguement has about ZERO to do with this game.

And I didn't even mention you in my post......