• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DBrown77
    Watching the Bills suck since 1999
    • Mar 2005

R. Parrish 1 rush -2 yds

there must have been a typo at CBS or something because at the top of the screen where they display stats they listed Parrish.

• obi wan
    • Jul 2005

Re: R. Parrish 1 rush -2 yds

that makes sense because during the half they did a qb comparison of Ferrotte and Holcomb and they had our old #10s pic in on the screen. Alex Van Pelt.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
      • Sep 2003

I did actually see that. I had to do a double take, and then rewind to make sure I was seeing things correctly...
      "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
        • Jul 2002

yeah, i saw it too. thing was too that i had to answer the phone right before, so i was convinced that roscoe really did run a reverse or something, since i missed the play.
        Its all about the quest.

Comment

• Crisis
          • Aug 2004

I saw it too.

I was wondering what poster who has too much time on his hand was going to post about it.
          Originally posted by LOSman WINS
          Vanek is Austrian not European
          Originally posted by Prov401
          Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
          Originally posted by better days
          I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Kerr
            Hall of Fame Zoner
            • Feb 2005

Yeah, Alex must have paid them so he could steal Kelly's thunder for a few seconds.

Comment

• DynaPaul
              • Sep 2003

I saw that too. The announcing team wasn't very good. They referred to Miami a couple of times as Baltimore. They seemed to forget who was playing.

Comment

• JD
                Sabres Zone
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by DevilPaul
                I saw that too. The announcing team wasn't very good. They referred to Miami a couple of times as Baltimore. They seemed to forget who was playing.
                The announcers were pissing me off.
                When the dolphins scored their second td...the one guy was like "well, how do you like THAT!" a good 3 times in 5minutes.
                “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• AndreReed83
                  Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
                  • Mar 2004

I can't stand Phil Simms crew. He gets to do EVERY Patriot game. He raved on and on about a QB hurry that Mike Vrabel caused on Schaub, even though Schaub threw a 17 yard completion on the play while getting hit that set the team up for a field goal. I'm pretty sure that Simms is on the Patriots payroll.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
                  "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

they pressed the wrong button- Frerotte had a carry just before they showed the stat with Parrish's name. Both Parrish and Frerotte wear #11- someone credited it to Bills #11 rather than Dolphins #11.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                    X