PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I just found the positive spin!

X-Era
10-09-2005, 08:53 PM
What if we become the Pats just before Brady takes over?

What if we light the league on fire now, start a nice winning run. Get late into the season behind Holcomb and he gets hurt which brings in Losman.

At that point it will be too late for Eric and the other clowns to simply play like garbage with the playoffs straight in there sight, an dthey will have to suck it up and try to win with Losman. The coaches cant bench him.

Maybe he come sin and gets the Bills team that showed up for Holcomb today. I have no doubt that he could win with THAT team. If he comes in lte in the year with us pretty firmly looking at the playoffs andthe team actually plays for him, we might just get the playoffs AND our future at QB at the same time.

That could work, and still gives me hope for now AND our future. The team will learn it can win behind JP, JP will get the experience he needs, the coaches will get the faith back in him. It can carry over to next year. We will avert any QB controversy.

I can get behind Holcomb to just win games until JP comes in. I wish it wasnt because of an injury to Holcomb but I dont see the Bills going to JP if they are winning enough games to go to the playoffs.

sba
10-09-2005, 09:02 PM
The team played for Holcomb today because he's a veteran that has paid his dues and is humble. Losman is a cocky, big mouth, that can't back up his word at this point. He's alienated a lot of that locker room already and will have to do a lot to get the vets on this team behind him again. Hopefully he can, but it's not looking like he'll get much of a shot at it yet.

LtBillsFan66
10-10-2005, 07:46 AM
What positive spin do you need? We won the friggin game. We benched the #32 ranked QB in the league.

Jayhawk
10-10-2005, 08:06 AM
Have you seen the LOSSman play this year? If Holcomb goes down Shane Matthews is coming in.
Shane is our savior.

Mudflap1
10-10-2005, 09:43 AM
We won pal, and it was against the carp. Just enjoy it. This next week is another week. We have plenty of holes. One game at a time, we'll see what happens.Jon

colin
10-10-2005, 09:48 AM
What if we become the Pats just before Brady takes over?

What if we light the league on fire now, start a nice winning run. Get late into the season behind Holcomb and he gets hurt which brings in Losman.

At that point it will be too late for Eric and the other clowns to simply play like garbage with the playoffs straight in there sight, an dthey will have to suck it up and try to win with Losman. The coaches cant bench him.

Maybe he come sin and gets the Bills team that showed up for Holcomb today. I have no doubt that he could win with THAT team. If he comes in lte in the year with us pretty firmly looking at the playoffs andthe team actually plays for him, we might just get the playoffs AND our future at QB at the same time.

That could work, and still gives me hope for now AND our future. The team will learn it can win behind JP, JP will get the experience he needs, the coaches will get the faith back in him. It can carry over to next year. We will avert any QB controversy.

I can get behind Holcomb to just win games until JP comes in. I wish it wasnt because of an injury to Holcomb but I dont see the Bills going to JP if they are winning enough games to go to the playoffs.

you say moulds plays like garbage after the day he had today and what he has done for this team over the years, inspite of bad O play all around he shows up more than anyone else we have had on O over that period?

you really make me sick, not only are you out to lunch with your asinine takes, but you back the single worst player on the bills at the expense of the rest of the team.

did you buy a pair of JP's dirty shorts on ebay or something? the homoerotic feelings you have towards him aren't even justified. can't you spank to a QB who ISN'T the worst in the NFL?

LtBillsFan66
10-10-2005, 09:53 AM
you say moulds plays like garbage after the day he had today and what he has done for this team over the years, inspite of bad O play all around he shows up more than anyone else we have had on O over that period?

you really make me sick, not only are you out to lunch with your asinine takes, but you back the single worst player on the bills at the expense of the rest of the team.

did you buy a pair of JP's dirty shorts on ebay or something? the homoerotic feelings you have towards him aren't even justified. can't you spank to a QB who ISN'T the worst in the NFL?
You're on fire today man. Couldn't agree more. Again!

jp-era, you need to check yourself man. Damn. I bet a lot of people who realize JP is indeed the worst QB in the league right now still reserve some hope for his future. Why make the rest of the team suffer with his miserable play? He's just not ready. As far as development goes, how about the development of other young guys like Evans and McGahee?