PDA

View Full Version : BILLS D/ SPECIAL TEAMS STEPPED UP TODAY!

Mitchy moo
10-10-2005, 12:24 AM
There is 2 sides to the ball and we won today. Even in our Glory years in the early 90's, Jim Kelly was not great on every play nor was our defense but they took turns and we won. I do not expect the offense to click on every series, nor the defense.

The Bills defense took over after Miami's 2nd score and shut them down. I don't care about penalities and other BS, Miami could have won today and we found a way to win it. In the end it was not penalties that Killed Miami, it was the Buffalo D. Gus was sitting on his A** the last couple of plays they had and we were sitting on the ball after the fumble CREATED by the defense.

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=stathead style="BACKGROUND: #00133f"><TD colSpan=5>Buffalo Punting</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left></TD><TD>NO</TD><TD>YDS</TD><TD>AVG</TD><TD>TB</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>Brian Moorman (http://sports-att.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=2797)</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>301</TD><TD>50.2</TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

cOULDN'T ASK FOR MORE THAN THIS FROM HIM, COULD WE??

The 18 Penalties that were called on Miami today = 102 YARDS. That's an average of like ~5.6 yards, so not exactly a massive yardage mover for excuses. The Bills also gave up 63 yards on 7 penalties for an average of 9 per call. So we had a difference of 39 yards ~1/3 of the football field, whoopee.

I am glad that everybody pitched in today and they played like a team, every contributed to this win in some way shape of form. I this morning am proud to say I am and always have been a Bills fans.