PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with everybody?!? Fish Bin Squished!!!

Meathead
10-10-2005, 08:08 AM
The Bills beat the first place team in the division, the despised Miami Dolphins no less, and this place looks like it was a loss. Where's the celebration, the high fives, and the gaiety?!? Ok, maybe not the gay stuff, not that there’s anything wrong with that.

I for one am pumped that we Squished the Fish!!!

Tomorrow it will be time to turn our attention to the suddenly competitive Jets, let by the spry old vet, Vinnie. Win that game and the Bills are right back in serious contention for the division.

But for today, let’s celebrate the vanquishing of our old hated gayish foe at ye olde Stadiumicus Ralphicus!!!!

Woo-Frikken-Hoo, people!!!

ps - you can tell I’m excited because I used so many explanation points!!!

Kerr
10-10-2005, 08:15 AM
Yay.

Pride
10-10-2005, 08:17 AM
We didn't earn that win yesterday... that's the problem.

Had there been more time on that clock, we would have lost. Our offense cannot move the chains in the 2nd half of games, which goes back to coaching... and our coaching SUCKS! 3rd and 23, and we run a draw???

A lot of people here aren't thrilled with the win because... quite honestly... we didn't WIN as much as the dolphins LOST. They handed the game to us on a silver platter, and we almost didn't take it!

jonah7777
10-10-2005, 08:21 AM
he is still under the delusion the bills could make it to the playoffs . the bills will never beat NE in a playoff game.

mysticsoto
10-10-2005, 08:32 AM

Had there been more time on that clock, we would have lost. Our offense cannot move the chains in the 2nd half of games, which goes back to coaching... and our coaching SUCKS! 3rd and 23, and we run a draw???

A lot of people here aren't thrilled with the win because... quite honestly... we didn't WIN as much as the dolphins LOST. They handed the game to us on a silver platter, and we almost didn't take it!
Maybe, but we did dominate the 1st half. Saban made good adjustments the 2nd half. Also, we can celebrate the return of our defense, although it can still work more on run stuffing. But the pass defense was great with 3 interceptions!

Meathead
10-10-2005, 06:11 PM
In today's NFL teams routinely come out of nowhere to make it to the playoffs, the SB, and sometimes even take it.

This team certainly has enough veteran talent to form the core of a very solid group. With a few breaks and some unexpected contributions from lower profile players, this team has as good a chance as any to surge at the right time and be this year's surprise.

I'll gladly go on record as rooting for that every time.

There are some years it's just obvious the team really does have no chance of surging like that. This isn't one of them.

I prefer to see this as a desperation win that could be the spark to start the Bills on a run of wins. The next two are definitely ones the Bills should have a good chance to win. If they do it's 4-3 going into a showdown with the Pats.

Woo hoo indeed.

Turf
10-10-2005, 10:47 PM
I think the Sabres have a better chance at the Cup than the Bills do to a Super Bowl.

SABURZFAN
10-10-2005, 10:59 PM

regardless of how ugly it was,we'll take the W any way we can. :up:

Kerr
10-10-2005, 11:20 PM

You'll never hear any head coach in this league say, "yeah, we won, but the team handed us the game on a platter". They'll all agree and say, "A win is a win".

justasportsfan
10-11-2005, 08:24 AM
where's OP? He hasn't been complaining about the team lately. He should be eating crow just like some finfans. :snicker:

Dozerdog
10-11-2005, 08:25 AM
It's just easier whining I guess :idunno:

Meathead
10-11-2005, 08:29 AM
To all the whiners that won't be around much this week may I offer a simple:

wah