X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Moulds on point about JP

"Publically Moulds supported the decision to go with JP.. but privatly he questioned the decision to cut the guy who went 9-7and almost led the team to the playoffs, in favor of basically a Rookie"

JP could learn a thing or two from Emo about leadership but one has to question where the outspoken leader was when the decision was being made.. lets just hope that a 1-3 start wasn't too late to salvage the Bills season.

Moulds says he didn't want to speak up then because he felt like that would be undermining the young QB before he had taken his 1st snap as starter.. With his cap # next year I think Moulds would've been better served speaking up then.

Very interesting article.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • Meathead
    Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
    • Jul 2002

Re: Moulds on point about JP

so where is it?
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

Re: Moulds on point about JP

Originally posted by juice
      "Publically Moulds supported the decision to go with JP.. but privatly he questioned the decision to cut the guy who went 9-7and almost led the team to the playoffs, in favor of basically a Rookie"

JP could learn a thing or two from Emo about leadership but one has to question where the outspoken leader was when the decision was being made.. lets just hope that a 1-3 start wasn't too late to salvage the Bills season.

Moulds says he didn't want to speak up then because he felt like that would be undermining the young QB before he had taken his 1st snap as starter.. With his cap # next year I think Moulds would've been better served speaking up then.

Very interesting article.

www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20051010/5036193.asp

Minor Technical difficulties MH.. Buffalo News or BZ frontpage Moulds article.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

Working...
      X