PDA

View Full Version : I'm very proud of Kelly Holcomb

HolyHolcomb10
10-10-2005, 07:02 PM
stepped in a tough spot and did well. Stuck with game plan. Didn't make any major errors.

20-26 1 td in a W

heck we had 2 offensive tds all year and equalled that this week vs a good defense in miami.

And i had this user name from prior to season booooooo yaaaaaaaa! I been a fan of this journey man QB and was shocked he took less money to sign with us. He could have stayed in cle. He outright beat Couch another touted young qb. Than lost his job to garcia, without even getting a chance to win job in camp. Finally Garcia lost his job to Kelly and mr holcomb threw in last 4 games last year including a shootout in cincy, 400 plus yds.

HolyHolcomb Whatcha gunna do brotha... Whatcha gunna do!!!!!!!! When holcomb runs wild on you!!!!!!!!

BAM
10-10-2005, 07:10 PM
I'll give him one thing. He looked much more calmer in the pocket than JP has all season.

HolyHolcomb10
10-10-2005, 07:12 PM
sup Bam, its stamps

Turf
10-10-2005, 07:13 PM
I think we deserve to give him a chance. No one gave Brady a chance and look how he turned out.

BAM
10-10-2005, 07:14 PM
sup Bam, its stamps

LOL I was wondering... with that sig and all. heheh

OpIv37
10-10-2005, 07:19 PM
stepped in a tough spot and did well. Stuck with game plan. Didn't make any major errors.

ummm, throwing a ball out of bounds for a 13 yard loss isn't a major error? Even if he did manage to keep the ball going forward, it would have been intentional grounding.

He needed Rian Lindell to bail him out by making a 47 yarder, which is almost impossible for Lindell.

But, he looked better than Losman and we won the game, which is the only thing that matters in the end.

HolyHolcomb10
10-10-2005, 07:25 PM
ummm, throwing a ball out of bounds for a 13 yard loss isn't a major error? Even if he did manage to keep the ball going forward, it would have been intentional grounding.

He needed Rian Lindell to bail him out by making a 47 yarder, which is almost impossible for Lindell.

But, he looked better than Losman and we won the game, which is the only thing that matters in the end.

106 qb rating too! So far so good... let the journey continue next week baby