PDA

View Full Version : What's Up Bill Fans

Buzzsaw_
10-10-2005, 10:26 PM
Hey all --

Jet fan here. Nice site you guys have here.

Not here to troll. Or talk smack (OK maybe a little).

This is a huge game for both teams, division wins are going to be crucial down the stretch. And both team's have some considerable ? marks.

For the Jets, we gained a little momentum from yesterday's win versus Tampa Bay. Vinny wasn't great, but he was very good -- managed the game well, made some good tosses (I haven't seen a proper throw on a deep out from a Jet QB in a long time), and only made one error on an INT. Our offense only managed 14 points, but make no mistake, that was an outstanding defense.

Our defense is clicking on all cylinders right now. Law's been better than advertised. An absolute ball-hawk (should've had 3 INT's yesterday, just missed 2), and a blanket in man-to-man coverage. The D-Line is among the best in the league. And the guys in my sig is the stud MLB that all defenses need.

From the Bills, regardless of Mularkey says to the press, I think we all know that Holcomb will be under center. Not much choice unless the FO and CS would rather tank the season and let Losman develop.

McGahee scares the crap out of me -- if he gets 100-120, Buffalo's got a good chance of winning. Will Mularkey stay committed to the run to make that happen?

Buffalo's defense is stellar with Takeo. Very good without him.

This will be a close, relatively low-scoring <ugly> game. I think both teams defenses are light years ahead of the offenses they'll be facing.

Prediction:

J-E-T-S 23

Buffalo 17