X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BleedinGreenNC
    • Sep 2004

Hello Bills fans!!

Some of you have seen me posting around on your site, which is one of my favorites, i wanted to say good luck and hopefully we can get out of this game with no injuries. Both our teams have been on and off all year, and that will make this game even more important! I still have concerns about my team, even though they sqeaked one out against the Bucs, do i think that we are SB bound? No, i think that we will be lucky to get to .500 with the way we have been playing. Now your team makes me more nervous than any other team, just for the fact that you guys start off slow during the year, and then you charge right back towards the end. I think that the key to the game is run stopping, Willis can break it out at any time, if you can handle our beast of a LB, Vilma, then you will have the advantage. And Martin, even though he is old, can still break a couple every now and then. So anyways, good luck, see you on Sunday!
  • HendersonD06
    • Oct 2005

Re: Hello Bills fans!!

Yep thats a great post man. Key to the Jets is to stop the Run... And M.Nugent to step it up... Because the Bills D should give us alot of trouble when we get in the redzone... Mike needs to get his head right.

I think the key to us winning the game is simple! Start of passing the ball, then when we get to some 2nd and 4's 2nd and 2's... Play-action, run the ball... All in all, you always hear you have to run the ball to set up the pass... I think we have to pass the ball to set up the run. 1st half is going to be verry imporant @ Buffalo, if we can jump of to a 7-10 pt lead... I think our D will keep us in the game.

I dont know... I had a good feeling before the Tampa game, and I have a really good feeling about this game.

If we can stop the Bills number one threat... W.McGahee, I think we will put them in situtations where they dont really want to pass the ball, but have to... Which should lead to alot of sacks and maybe 1-2 ints.

Score: Jets-20, (2 TD's, 2 FG's)
    Score: BiLls-16, (1 TD.., 3 Fg's)

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by HendersonD06
      Yep thats a great post man. Key to the Jets is to stop the Run... And M.Nugent to step it up... Because the Bills D should give us alot of trouble when we get in the redzone... Mike needs to get his head right.

I think the key to us winning the game is simple! Start of passing the ball, then when we get to some 2nd and 4's 2nd and 2's... Play-action, run the ball... All in all, you always hear you have to run the ball to set up the pass... I think we have to pass the ball to set up the run. 1st half is going to be verry imporant @ Buffalo, if we can jump of to a 7-10 pt lead... I think our D will keep us in the game.

I dont know... I had a good feeling before the Tampa game, and I have a really good feeling about this game.

If we can stop the Bills number one threat... W.McGahee, I think we will put them in situtations where they dont really want to pass the ball, but have to... Which should lead to alot of sacks and maybe 1-2 ints.

Score: Jets-20, (2 TD's, 2 FG's)
      Score: BiLls-16, (1 TD.., 3 Fg's)
      Nugent better step it up, otherwise we wasted a 2nd rounder on him, i dont know what his deal is, he has kicked in front of 100,000 people, and he gets the jitters at the meadowlands? He needs to improve now!

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

I am not looking forward to our D facing Martin. Vinny has had good and bad performances against the bills. It will be up to our cb's to stop your wr's. I'm also worried about our OL holding up against your pass rushers. If that doesn't happen, it will be battle of the D's again. Our ST has to step it up again.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by justasportsfan
          I am not looking forward to our D facing Martin. Vinny has had good and bad performances against the bills. It will be up to our cb's to stop your wr's. I'm also worried about our OL holding up against your pass rushers. If that doesn't happen, it will be battle of the D's again. Our ST has to step it up again.
          You know it's going to be a battle of defense's, i say it is going to be a 13-10 game, and that could go either way!

Comment

Working...
          X