PDA

View Full Version : J-E-T-S-Jets,Jets,Jets!

HendersonD06
10-11-2005, 08:54 AM
Thank god we beat the 4-0 Bucs to improve to 2-3! I mean, now we actually have a shot of being 3-3 at .500 going into a important Monday night game @ Atlanta.

We are 1-0 in the AFC East as well as the Bills... But I really believe we will get to 2-0 in the AFC East this week.

Not to take away from the Bills tallent, but I just dont see your O matching up with our Defence (8th overall in the NFL, should be top 3 take away the KC Game)

D Line is one of the Best, J.Abraham, S.Ellis, D.Robertson, J.Reed= If you ask me aswell as any NFL expert, we have 3 pro-bowl type players on that D-Line.

LB's, We have a great group of Speed, Smarts, aswell as Toughness for the LB's. J.Vilma, AFC D Rookie of the year(Leads the NFL in tackles this season)
E.Barton, I think he will play this game, He adds smarts aswell as alot of toughness to this group of players, and we also have V.Hobson-M.Brown, Boy Hobson can hit with the best! I thought he would be a weak-link for us... But he might be one of our best starters.

Secondary-T.Law (Need I say more?) D.Barrett (IF you ask me... He is a great #2 CB, Colmean and Rhodes... 2 young ball-hawks in the Secondary for us.

I dont know.... I just love our D, and I believe Vinny will manage the game for us... AND MARK MY WORDS... AGAINST this BILLS D... Curtis will have his first 100 yd game and a breakout game at that.

Go Jets, J-E-T-S-Jets,Jets,Jets... But I wont lie, anything can happen... Bills are at home... And should win, but hey, anything can happen in the NFL.

clumping platelets
10-11-2005, 08:57 AM
:welcome: Henderson

which Jets site are you from?? :D

I think this game will be a tight game....team with fewer mistakes will win

Dozerdog
10-11-2005, 09:03 AM
With Holcombe in there- I think the Bills will be a completely different offensive team.

I also think the Bills can get a few licks on Vinny. Can Martin put in a 1200 yard performance? That will be the key

It should be a very good game.

Historian
10-11-2005, 09:07 AM
I hate 4:15 starts.

BleedinGreenNC
10-11-2005, 09:10 AM
With Holcombe in there- I think the Bills will be a completely different offensive team.

I also think the Bills can get a few licks on Vinny. Can Martin put in a 1200 yard performance? That will be the key

It should be a very good game.I have to agree with you, Holcomb gives a different look.

HendersonD06
10-11-2005, 09:11 AM
From the Ganggreen.com... But I was banned from there, for the simple fact... I just get so pissed off with Jet fans... I mean, before the season starts everyone talks superbowl (Me, I still think we are a superbowl type team) Yea are O aint the greatest... But we have players to step it up... And A D that can carry us verry far... I just look at it like this... If T.Dilfer managed the game for the Ravens... And the Ravens won it all... Why cant we?

But yea... Once the Jets went 0-1, 1-3... All you see on that site is... Herm needs to be fired, C.Pennington sucks... C.Martin is washed-up...Never shoulda let Moss go for Coles, J.Abraham is a ***... I just got tired of the people on that site, so I told everyone to F-Off, lol.

Nah but put it this way... C.Pennington is hurt, last week vs the Bucs he was being a fan just like myself... Waiving his white towel in the air to pump up the croud... Then I go to the GANGGREEN.COM... And some moron makes a post like... "Chad, you need to sit the hell down, you and your 100M towel"

I dont know, I would rather talk on other team sites about Football than the GG... I might go join JI or Jetnation, but I dont know... Just cant stand the GG.

Because

BleedinGreenNC
10-11-2005, 09:13 AM
From the Ganggreen.com... But I was banned from there, for the simple fact... I just get so pissed off with Jet fans... I mean, before the season starts everyone talks superbowl (Me, I still think we are a superbowl type team) Yea are O aint the greatest... But we have players to step it up... And A D that can carry us verry far... I just look at it like this... If T.Dilfer managed the game for the Ravens... And the Ravens won it all... Why cant we?

But yea... Once the Jets went 0-1, 1-3... All you see on that site is... Herm needs to be fired, C.Pennington sucks... C.Martin is washed-up...Never shoulda let Moss go for Coles, J.Abraham is a ***... I just got tired of the people on that site, so I told everyone to F-Off, lol.

Nah but put it this way... C.Pennington is hurt, last week vs the Bucs he was being a fan just like myself... Waiving his white towel in the air to pump up the croud... Then I go to the GANGGREEN.COM... And some moron makes a post like... "Chad, you need to sit the hell down, you and your 100M towel"

I dont know, I would rather talk on other team sites about Football than the GG... I might go join JI or Jetnation, but I dont know... Just cant stand the GG.

BecauseGo join Jetsinsider.com , its a great site with people that know what they are talking about, now there are some people that always post that peoples heads should roll because of a loss, but thats the same with every teams board.

HendersonD06
10-11-2005, 09:13 AM

Because yea, Martin might be getting old, Pennington is DONE for the season, but... We have a great coach that knows how to motivate a team, a Defence that is fun to watch... Thats the part of being a fan, nothing will go your way all year long... You just have to stick with-em. I remember when the Jets had a solid O in 02, but A D with... M.Lewis, M.Jones... It was horriable to see that D play. All I know, is with this D we have a chance any given sunday... as a fan, thats all I can ask for.

Excuse my typos or miss spelling, Im eating some taco bell now

NJFINSFAN1
10-11-2005, 09:25 AM

It should be a very good game.

Yep, and playing both teams, I feel the Bills get the edge. The Jets just cannot run the ball (although it is a Bill weakness), but I feel you stop Martin. Vinny and the Jets were pumped last week, they are due for a major letdown.

Yes the Jets Defense is good, but you can run outside and use the TE over the middle.

With Holcomb, the Bills win, with Losman, the Jets win

BleedinGreenNC
10-11-2005, 09:27 AM
Yep, and playing both teams, I feel the Bills get the edge. The Jets just cannot run the ball (although it is a Bill weakness), but I feel you stop Martin. Vinny and the Jets were pumped last week, they are due for a major letdown.

Yes the Jets Defense is good, but you can run outside and use the TE over the middle.

With Holcomb, the Bills win, with Losman, the Jets winIf getting only 59 yard and 2td's wins the game, then i am all for it.

Devin
10-11-2005, 10:32 AM

Very accurate statement, I agree.

Jets are tough on D, but our defense (although not showing it atm) is simply not playing to their potential. If our secondary plays the way they did last week, Vinny is in for a long day.

mchurchfie
10-11-2005, 10:40 AM
Vinny isn't going to get you to the "promised land" that's for sure.
http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10033/vin.gif

BleedinGreenNC
10-11-2005, 10:44 AM
Vinny isn't going to get you to the "promised land" that's for sure.
http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10033/vin.gifi dont think that he is going to take us to the SB, but he is a good fit for us in a time that we have had some major issues.

mchurchfie
10-11-2005, 10:56 AM
i dont think that he is going to take us to the SB, but he is a good fit for us in a time that we have had some major issues.
True.

GreenMachine
10-11-2005, 11:46 AM

How can a team that lost 2 Quarterbacks and their 2nd RB for the season be in for a major letdown??!!??
There is no way it gets worse. Our defense exposed a bad QB, and showed the Bucs are nothing to fear. This game is going to be alot like the Bucs/Jets game.... The Defense that makes the plays wins. Turnovers will decide this match up..

BTW Fin fan, Your boy Brown averaged 2.8 yards a carry vs. Buff

Kerr
10-11-2005, 11:54 AM
I shouldn't expect anything else than a bunch of blitzing packages released on his Statuesque, Testaverde.

GreenMachine
10-11-2005, 11:55 AM
I shouldn't expect anything else than a bunch of blitzing packages released on his Statuesque, Testaverde.
The Bucs tried that...didn't work to well....

Kerr
10-11-2005, 11:56 AM
The Bucs tried that...didn't work to well....

Not every team can be successful. It just means the Jets did a great job of protecting him. When you blitz, it's always a risk.

Devin
10-11-2005, 11:57 AM
I dont underestimate the Jets at all, their defense is very very VERY good. And while they are banged up on offense if we make bonehead plays they will capitalize.

As long as we keep good coverage on their WR's, and we are able to run I think Holcomb does just enough (barely) to win.

That being said it wouldnt surprise me if the Jets won, will be close either way.

AndreReed83
10-11-2005, 12:00 PM
The Jets won and all which is obviously good for them, but I don't understand all the praise Vinny was getting. He didn't exactly have a great game and if it wasn't for Ronde's straightarm (actually, that punch looked like a middle school kid's punch) giving the Jets a 1st down for an eventual touchdown, I'm not so sure the Jets win that game. I like the Bills chances against the Jets.

GreenMachine
10-11-2005, 12:02 PM
I dont underestimate the Jets at all, their defense is very very VERY good. And while they are banged up on offense if we make bonehead plays they will capitalize.

As long as we keep good coverage on their WR's, and we are able to run I think Holcomb does just enough (barely) to win.

That being said it wouldnt surprise me if the Jets won, will be close either way.
Why would it suprise you???
We have played a VERY hard schedule so far and won 2 of 5. And in the 3 loses, only KC shut the door on us. We had a chance to win vs. Jax and Bal. If it were not for bad penalties and stupid turnovers we should have beaten Jacksonville. And I am one of the few Jets fans that think we have a better chance with Vinny than with Chad.