I dont think everyone knows how big of a game Jets@Bills really is!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HendersonD06
    • Oct 2005

I dont think everyone knows how big of a game Jets@Bills really is!

This is a huge game for Jets aswell as the Bills... If you ask me, the winner can get alot of momentum and make a playoff run. .500, 3-3, and 2-0 in the AFC East is huge... Meaning that the team on the other side of the sticks will be... 2-4, 1-1 in the AFC East, and DEAD LAST!... I dont know how any-team can come back from that.

Man, if the Jets win, we are 3-3... And will be flying to Atlanta for a great Monday night game... I dont know, I just wish we coulda beat the Ravens or the Jags, this way we wont have our back against the wall,

Anyone else agree?
  • BleedinGreenNC
    • Sep 2004

Re: I dont think everyone knows how big of a game Jets@Bills really is!

Originally posted by HendersonD06
    This is a huge game for Jets aswell as the Bills... If you ask me, the winner can get alot of momentum and make a playoff run. .500, 3-3, and 2-0 in the AFC East is huge... Meaning that the team on the other side of the sticks will be... 2-4, 1-1 in the AFC East, and DEAD LAST!... I dont know how any-team can come back from that.

Man, if the Jets win, we are 3-3... And will be flying to Atlanta for a great Monday night game... I dont know, I just wish we coulda beat the Ravens or the Jags, this way we wont have our back against the wall,

Anyone else agree?
    I concur!

Comment

• Fairway
      • Jul 2002

I think everyone understands how big a game it is.

Comment

• Kerr
        Hall of Fame Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Anytime we play a divisional rival, it's always a big game.

Comment

Working...
        X