PDA

View Full Version : Quote of the day by Moulds from NFL.Com

CanaanVtBillsFan
10-11-2005, 11:15 AM
I searched, but couldn't find anyone who had seen this
It's from a section on NFL.COM called Squib Kicks

"He was given an opportunity and he rose to the occasion. Nothing against J.P., but Kelly is an experienced veteran. He saw some things and made some plays out there today that J.P. might not be able to make at this early stage of his career."
-- WR Eric Moulds on Kelly Holcomb replacing J.P. Losman as the starting QB and leading the Bills to a win

Do you think this is in part because Holcomb threw Moulds his first TD of the year. I know Moulds seems loyal to the team especially when he adjusted his contract and stuff, but this guy is a competotor and values his numbers especially for the free agency market and his statistics
I hope he doesn't leak out the starting QB for this week
You know the dude is thrilled to death with someone being able to get him the ball on target
HEY ADMIN
I seen something about new adjustments to the board that took away the zone bucks total near the members name. I don't also see the area for Zone Bookie
Can you direct me to where they went and can be located
Thanks
GO BILLS

Devin
10-11-2005, 11:19 AM
I dont buy that, Eric bleeds blue and red. He loves this team and if he had his choice would retire a Bill. He simply wants to win. I cant fault him for that.

Novacane
10-11-2005, 11:20 AM
I hope he doesn't leak out the starting QB for this week

Everyone knows who the starting QB is this week. This game MM is playing of not saying the starter makes him look dumb imo.

Mr. Cynical
10-11-2005, 11:28 AM
Everyone knows who the starting QB is this week. This game MM is playing of not saying the starter makes him look dumb imo.

And he certainly doesn't need another reason to look dumb imo. :;

Novacane
10-11-2005, 11:31 AM
And he certainly doesn't need another reason to look dumb imo. :;

True! Guess I should have said it is just confirming that he is dumb

Devin
10-11-2005, 11:35 AM

Agreed, really does nothing more then irritate fans.

Kerr
10-11-2005, 11:37 AM
Yeah, I saw that. I'm just glad he backed up all that stuff he was saying by doing it out on the field.

Meathead
10-11-2005, 11:42 AM
Well, the truth is by not officially announcing it the Jets really will have to dedicate some time to considering what will happen if the Bills surprise everybody and put JP back in. They can't just shrug it off and ignore it.

I mean, everybody does know what's really going to happen, but it's the Jets' job to be prepared. It might only be a couple hours total preparation by the coaches and having a RB run around the backfield simulating scrambles, but still they have to do it.

naugem
10-11-2005, 03:45 PM
I think he won't say who is the starter so he won't look dumb if he gets overruled by a higher authority again...

footballhottie
10-11-2005, 03:47 PM
Moulds wants what kelly wants...to win...RIGHT NOW these guys are getting to old to play, time is running out.

RedEyE
10-11-2005, 04:31 PM
The blonde is right.

Moulds hears retirement knocking on the door and the last thing he wants right now is to string along a kid that might be prepared to win after Moulds has moved on.