PDA

View Full Version : Coach Speak

northernbillfan
10-11-2005, 11:57 AM
Mike Mularkey was a guest on Coach Speak last night and was evasive about Holcomb or JP again.

He said that Holcomb was named starter to give the offense a spark and to take the pressure of winning off of JP. It was clear to him that the pressure was getting to JP and he needed to make a change.

He also added that he sat down with both QBs prior to the announcement and said that JP was cool with the decision. JP is the future of the Bills and that JP needed to take a back seat and use this as a learning experience. In other words JP handled it well.

Jim Mora, host of coach speak then said if he was coach of the Bills he would keep JP on the bench as long as Holcomb was winning. The kid needs to learn from this and grow and the best place for him is on the bench, especially with key divisional games ahead.

After watching that, I want Mora to be our coach.

Kerr
10-11-2005, 12:08 PM
Mike Mularkey was a guest on Coach Speak last night and was evasive about Holcomb or JP again.
He said that Holcomb was named starter to give the offense a spark and to take the pressure of winning off of JP. It was clear to him that the pressure was getting to JP and he needed to make a change.
He also added that he sat down with both QBs prior to the announcement and said that JP was cool with the decision. JP is the future of the Bills and that JP needed to take a back seat and use this as a learning experience. In other words JP handled it well.
Jim Mora, host of coach speak then said if he was coach of the Bills he would keep JP on the bench as long as Holcomb was winning. The kid needs to learn from this and grow and the best place for him is on the bench, especially with key divisional games ahead.
After watching that, I want Mora to be our coach.

Holcomb stays in as long as the team is winning. It's that simple. The last thing I want to happen is another flutie vs johnson part 2 type of deal. At the very least, I wish Losman could play a slash type of role in the offense.