PDA

View Full Version : TheGangGreen.com

HendersonD06
10-11-2005, 04:03 PM
I now post at JI, JetsInsider.com, But if you wanna talk football with some "Jet" Fans... Go over to TheGangGreen.com:goodpost: <---:yucky: , Im sure they would love some Bills fan to talk sports with...Just dont cuss, or fuss... You will be banned like that.

Jayhawk
10-11-2005, 04:27 PM
won't let people with free email accounts.

juice
10-11-2005, 04:33 PM
I now post at JI, JetsInsider.com, But if you wanna talk football with some "Jet" Fans... Go over to TheGangGreen.com:goodpost: <---:yucky: , Im sure they would love some Bills fan to talk sports with...Just dont cuss, or fuss... You will be banned like that.They must only bann posters from rival teams because some of their posters are quick to start talking smack and then try to make anyone from another team out to be a troll.. they need to watch their mouths.. then they'll come over to a rival board and try to act all Civil.. a bunch of Turkeys and you know who you are.

I see you lurking.. you turkey.

BILL$ B@$HER
10-11-2005, 04:33 PM
won't let people with free email accounts.

spend some money cheapo, and get one

BILL$ B@$HER
10-11-2005, 04:48 PM
I now post at JI, JetsInsider.com, But if you wanna talk football with some "Jet" Fans... Go over to TheGangGreen.com:goodpost: <---:yucky: , Im sure they would love some Bills fan to talk sports with...Just dont cuss, or fuss... You will be banned like that.

yea they :banned: me really fast. imagine that.:lmao: