X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HendersonD06
    • Oct 2005

TheGangGreen.com

I now post at JI, JetsInsider.com, But if you wanna talk football with some "Jet" Fans... Go over to TheGangGreen.com <--- , Im sure they would love some Bills fan to talk sports with...Just dont cuss, or fuss... You will be banned like that.
  • Jayhawk
    • Aug 2004

Re: TheGangGreen.com

won't let people with free email accounts.
    http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by HendersonD06
      I now post at JI, JetsInsider.com, But if you wanna talk football with some "Jet" Fans... Go over to TheGangGreen.com <--- , Im sure they would love some Bills fan to talk sports with...Just dont cuss, or fuss... You will be banned like that.
      They must only bann posters from rival teams because some of their posters are quick to start talking smack and then try to make anyone from another team out to be a troll.. they need to watch their mouths.. then they'll come over to a rival board and try to act all Civil.. a bunch of Turkeys and you know who you are.

I see you lurking.. you turkey.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• BILL$ B@$HER
        Public Annoyance
        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Jayhawk
        won't let people with free email accounts.
        spend some money cheapo, and get one
        I HATE THE PATRIOTS!!

Comment

• BILL$ B@$HER
          Public Annoyance
          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by HendersonD06
          yea they me really fast. imagine that.
          I HATE THE PATRIOTS!!

Comment

Working...
          X