PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original: Kevin Shenoy

northernbillfan
10-12-2005, 09:29 AM
Wow, we are 2-3, one game out of first, and have a new QB to lead us to the Promised Land. Are you buying any of that? Neither am I. I’ll give you that this game was, at the very least, entertaining. Even if the Buffalo Bills blew the game, they actually scored 2 touchdowns, moved the ball down field, and stopped the Dolphins on a couple key third downs. However, watching the team slowly slip into a coma in the second half was reminiscent of the Bucs game. What is the deal with being so annoyingly plain and unimaginative on offense for the fourth straight year? Do we need to hire Indiana Jones? He found the Lost Ark, the Holy Grail and the Temple of Doom; I’m sure he could find the end zone.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2005/10/12/one_buffalo_bills_fans_view_power_of_the_mob.php)

northernbillfan
10-12-2005, 10:53 AM
This Kevin Shoney is a petty joke. He can't even focus on the Miami game wihtout taking needless cheap shots at Bledsoe who he erroneously claims will choke by year's end. I thnk Shoney needs to be :banned:
Actually you are the one who made need to be banned if you don't stop attacking people.

If you actually read the article his focus is entirely on the game. The Bledsoe part was a postbit at the VERY end of his article.

northernbillfan
10-12-2005, 11:02 AM
And how many times did we watch Bledsoe do the exact same thing he mentioned in that article?

Get over it buddy, Bledsoe's behind us. It's time to look forward.

And don't be dissing Shenoy. This is the third time you've called him petty. Attack the post and not the poster. Consider yourself warned.

BSXIII
10-12-2005, 11:40 AM
JP is right. It is rather petty to take not one, but two shots at Bledsoe in an article about the Bills and Dolphins game. A very homerish spin indeed. Especially when he was down in Dallas tearing Philly's secondary a new one, and making a strong case for his second player of the week award.

It's becoming more and more evident by the week that the Bills did not go as far as they could with Bledsoe, but rather Bledsoe went as far he could with this current organization. It was and still is, the ineptitude of our front office that prevents us from even making the playoffs, let alone winning a championship.

BillsFever21
10-12-2005, 04:30 PM
I guess I'm sorry I called a spade a spade. :spade: My point is simply that when you're reviewing the Miami game, if you have nothing nice to say about Bledsoe why say anything at all? I just find it hard to believe that ANY bills FAN wouldn't be ecstatic over the success Drew is having. As great a person as he is he's a much better player, and the last three years in Buffalo were truly magical. We should always be grateful to Drew for what he's given us, and I see no reason to trash him or wish him anything less than the best simply because our coach is a moron.

We should be grateful for a 22-26 record and no playoff appearances?

chernobylwraiths
10-12-2005, 04:39 PM
And how many times did we watch Bledsoe do the exact same thing he mentioned in that article?
Get over it buddy, Bledsoe's behind us. It's time to look forward.
And don't be dissing Shenoy. This is the third time you've called him petty. Attack the post and not the poster. Consider yourself warned.

Is Kevin a poster here? I believe if someone writes an article then he is subject to potshots at him because of the article. If he is not a true poster here, then your warning holds no water.
Just saying.

The_Philster
10-12-2005, 08:20 PM
actually, doesn't Shenoy have a handle here? I've only seen him post once or twice if so :idunno:
I agree it was rather petty to bring up Drew but some people are like that

finsrclowns
10-12-2005, 10:01 PM
actually, doesn't Shenoy have a handle here? I've only seen him post once or twice if so :idunno:
I agree it was rather petty to bring up Drew but some people are like that

Yup.

northernbillfan
10-13-2005, 03:24 AM
Yes Shenoy is a poster here.

If you had read the article you would have noticed the reference to Drew was slight. And I quote "The stadium panicked like we were Drew Bledsoe losing track of the play clock and having to call a time out."

The final Drew reference was simple observation stating that as fans "We must be tearing our out everytime we see these preformances." He added that he's (Shenoy) is being the calm stock broker telling everyone that it won't last.

He used one humurous analogy and one keep the faith observation and for that I am defending him. He was not trying to spin anything, nor was he being petty. If any of you are even familiar with Shenoy's writing, the articles are not totally a post game write up, but "One Fan's View" that bridges several topics in one article.

mysticsoto
10-13-2005, 07:41 AM
Shenoy's articles tend to read like editorials in a newspaper, and as such represent his opinion. He is entitled to his opinion just like "J.P. is Just Pathetic" (the poster) or anyone else on this board. You don't have to agree with his opinion, but he is entitled to have it - like everyone else.