PDA

View Full Version : Come on BiLLs fans... Get that ass over to www.jetsinsider.com to talk some football!

HendersonD06
10-12-2005, 11:28 AM
Come on BiLLs fans... I know nothing is like your own website to talk Bills football on, but www.Jetsinsider.com (http://www.Jetsinsider.com) needs some Bill's fans to come help us spice it up. I myself dont mind other teams fans posting on other sites, for the simple fact it is all just fun and games... I posted acouple of threads on this site (Ny ranked top 8, Championship D) And got some Bills fans to take some shots at me,lol... But come-on guys, im sure the Jet fans over there would love to hear about the Bills from a Bills fan, instead of us Jet fans who really know nothing about the Bills...

Jets 27 (Offense finially opens up, 3 TD's and 2 FG's)
Bills-16 (Jets Red-zone D plays great, allows 1 TD, and 3 FG's)

J!-E!-T!-S!
Jets!
Jets!
Jets!

lordofgun
10-12-2005, 11:33 AM
:jetsuck:

Jayhawk
10-12-2005, 11:37 AM
so a jets fan is demanding a bills fan? wow.

HendersonD06
10-12-2005, 11:50 AM
Nah, lol, Im not demanding... It's just, to tell you the truth... Bills fans know alot more about the game of football then Phin fans, Buc fans, and you cant even talk to a pats fan... Thats all... It would be nice to see some Bills fans over there.

broadway chad
10-12-2005, 12:14 PM
that board is weak go to tgg.com

HendersonD06
10-12-2005, 12:22 PM
LOL@ TheGangGreen.com.... You call them Football fans? lol, As soon as someone goes over to the ganggreen, if they aint a "jets" fan... Well then everony LOL's and calls them a troll.

BTW... JetsInsider.com may well-be the Official fan site for the New York Jets, soon... As for the GangGreen... They never will be.

Devin
10-12-2005, 01:49 PM
I tried Finheaven but the colors make me vomit, not to mention its run by ignorant, biased people who dont have the first clue how to run a message board (i.e people have differing opinions, jut because you dont agreedoesnt mean they should be banned).

After that I decided to stay where its safe (for the most part).

Gunzlingr
10-12-2005, 02:20 PM
I don't like trolls here, so I am not about to become one somewhere else

Iehoshua
10-12-2005, 02:23 PM
I don't understand the appeal of being a fan of one team and posting on another team's board. You're either:
1. A friend of someone on the other team's board.
or
2. A Troll.

That's it, period.

NJFINSFAN1
10-12-2005, 03:14 PM
LOL@ TheGangGreen.com.... You call them Football fans? lol, As soon as someone goes over to the ganggreen, if they aint a "jets" fan... Well then everony LOL's and calls them a troll.

BTW... JetsInsider.com may well-be the Official fan site for the New York Jets, soon... As for the GangGreen... They never will be.

Wasn't it you that got banned from Ganggreen???:banned:

Luisito23
10-12-2005, 03:43 PM
I don't understand the appeal of being a fan of one team and posting on another team's board. You're either:
1. A friend of someone on the other team's board.
or
2. A Troll.

That's it, period.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ....

That's exactly the way I see it D.T....
Why waste my typing on any team that's not mines........

GO BILLS!!!!!!!

GreenMachine
10-12-2005, 03:59 PM

Let's go for the highlighted statement first... JI WILL NEVER BE THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE NY JETS! The owner of the site threatened to sell the site or turn it into a Pats site because the Jets are staying in New Jersey.

#2 You continue to insult every poster on TGG at every board you go to.. Tell them Why you were banned at TGG loser....

Zoners, JI is alot like that "other" Bills board...

One more thing, don't TGG and Billszone have a "partnership"? I would call the JI post spamming...

Iehoshua
10-12-2005, 04:02 PM
Let's go for the highlighted statement first... JI WILL NEVER BE THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE NY JETS! The owner of the site threatened to sell the site or turn it into a Pats site because the Jets are staying in New Jersey.

#2 You continue to insult every poster on TGG at every board you go to.. Tell them Why you were banned at TGG loser....

Zoners, JI is alot like that "other" Bills board...
This thread should prove very helpful to all Bills fans here planning on becoming Jet fans!
:D

17a_tailgater
10-12-2005, 04:20 PM
hendo you are a disgrace

THATHURMANATOR
10-12-2005, 04:25 PM
I would go over there but you guys are too mean....

GreenMachine
10-12-2005, 04:49 PM
hendo you are a disgrace
Or should we call him JetsoverPats06...Because he tried to use that name over at TGG too:lmao:

Mitchy moo
10-12-2005, 05:39 PM
Nah, lol, Im not demanding... It's just, to tell you the truth... Bills fans know alot more about the game of football then Phin fans, Buc fans, and you cant even talk to a pats fan... Thats all... It would be nice to see some Bills fans over there.

That's because many of us have a NY education from years ago!!

BIG COUNTRY
10-12-2005, 07:47 PM
Wow this is another site where you are hating on TGG. TGG is much better than JI. Better fans, better mods, its a better site. And you my friend were banned because the minimum IQ to post on TGG was 2.

Anyways hey Im BC, here to talk a bit about the game on Sunday, be around also next game. I dont know if I will make any bets because I probably wont be around much afterwards, but anyways Im here to talk football not trash.

CanaanVtBillsFan
10-12-2005, 07:57 PM
Hey BIG COUNTRY

are you in poor health
or relocating for bigger bucks in this rich mans world ?

I'm not being funny either
Just curious
that would suck if your dieing
Just being me I care for all mankind
except Jimmy Johnson and Scott Norwood, or could it be Brett Hull?

If you die will you be laid out like that Steelers fan

I don't care what any one says

tell me of someone else they've heard of with proof that showed the utmost dedication to a team like the guy laid out in a chair in all his Steeler Gear like it was A Glorious Sunday Afternoon during football season

That was crazy in a cool way