Come on BiLLs fans... Get that ass over to www.jetsinsider.com to talk some football!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HendersonD06
    • Oct 2005

Come on BiLLs fans... Get that ass over to www.jetsinsider.com to talk some football!

Come on BiLLs fans... I know nothing is like your own website to talk Bills football on, but www.Jetsinsider.com needs some Bill's fans to come help us spice it up. I myself dont mind other teams fans posting on other sites, for the simple fact it is all just fun and games... I posted acouple of threads on this site (Ny ranked top 8, Championship D) And got some Bills fans to take some shots at me,lol... But come-on guys, im sure the Jet fans over there would love to hear about the Bills from a Bills fan, instead of us Jet fans who really know nothing about the Bills...

Jets 27 (Offense finially opens up, 3 TD's and 2 FG's)
    Bills-16 (Jets Red-zone D plays great, allows 1 TD, and 3 FG's)

J!-E!-T!-S!
    Jets!
    Jets!
    Jets!
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Re: Come on BiLLs fans... Get that ass over to www.jetsinsider.com to talk some football!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Jayhawk
      • Aug 2004

Re: Come on BiLLs fans... Get that ass over to www.jetsinsider.com to talk some football!

so a jets fan is demanding a bills fan? wow.
      http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• HendersonD06
        • Oct 2005

Nah, lol, Im not demanding... It's just, to tell you the truth... Bills fans know alot more about the game of football then Phin fans, Buc fans, and you cant even talk to a pats fan... Thats all... It would be nice to see some Bills fans over there.

Comment

• broadway chad
          • Nov 2004

that board is weak go to tgg.com

Comment

• HendersonD06
            • Oct 2005

LOL@ TheGangGreen.com.... You call them Football fans? lol, As soon as someone goes over to the ganggreen, if they aint a "jets" fan... Well then everony LOL's and calls them a troll.

BTW... JetsInsider.com may well-be the Official fan site for the New York Jets, soon... As for the GangGreen... They never will be.

Comment

• Devin
              The Octagon
              • Apr 2003

I tried Finheaven but the colors make me vomit, not to mention its run by ignorant, biased people who dont have the first clue how to run a message board (i.e people have differing opinions, jut because you dont agreedoesnt mean they should be banned).

After that I decided to stay where its safe (for the most part).
              http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                • Jul 2002

I don't like trolls here, so I am not about to become one somewhere else
                You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Iehoshua
                  • Jan 2003

I don't understand the appeal of being a fan of one team and posting on another team's board. You're either:
                  1. A friend of someone on the other team's board.
                  or
                  2. A Troll.

That's it, period.

Comment

• NJFINSFAN1
                    NJ In The House
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by HendersonD06
                    LOL@ TheGangGreen.com.... You call them Football fans? lol, As soon as someone goes over to the ganggreen, if they aint a "jets" fan... Well then everony LOL's and calls them a troll.

BTW... JetsInsider.com may well-be the Official fan site for the New York Jets, soon... As for the GangGreen... They never will be.
                    Wasn't it you that got banned from Ganggreen???

Time To Ski!

Comment

• Luisito23
                      Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Darth Takeo
                      I don't understand the appeal of being a fan of one team and posting on another team's board. You're either:
                      1. A friend of someone on the other team's board.
                      or
                      2. A Troll.

That's it, period.

That's exactly the way I see it D.T....
                      Why waste my typing on any team that's not mines........

GO BILLS!!!!!!!
                      "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                      ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                      ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                      ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• GreenMachine
                        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by HendersonD06

Let's go for the highlighted statement first... JI WILL NEVER BE THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE NY JETS! The owner of the site threatened to sell the site or turn it into a Pats site because the Jets are staying in New Jersey.

#2 You continue to insult every poster on TGG at every board you go to.. Tell them Why you were banned at TGG loser....

Zoners, JI is alot like that "other" Bills board...

One more thing, don't TGG and Billszone have a "partnership"? I would call the JI post spamming...

Comment

• Iehoshua
                          • Jan 2003

Re: Come on BiLLs fans... Get that ass over to www.jetsinsider.com to talk some footb

Originally posted by GreenMachine
                          Let's go for the highlighted statement first... JI WILL NEVER BE THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE NY JETS! The owner of the site threatened to sell the site or turn it into a Pats site because the Jets are staying in New Jersey.

#2 You continue to insult every poster on TGG at every board you go to.. Tell them Why you were banned at TGG loser....

Zoners, JI is alot like that "other" Bills board...
                          This thread should prove very helpful to all Bills fans here planning on becoming Jet fans!

Comment

• 17a_tailgater
                            • Sep 2004

hendo you are a disgrace
                            J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                              • Jul 2002

I would go over there but you guys are too mean....

Comment

Working...
                              X