PDA

View Full Version : For the Bills/Jets game

Mike13
10-12-2005, 12:02 PM
I'll go for Buffalo, As much as I hate the Bills, I hate the Jets more, plus I got cash on this game so good luck to the Bills.

HendersonD06
10-12-2005, 12:05 PM
Well, If I were a Phins fan, I would hate the Jets more aswell! lol... MIRICALE IN THE MEADOW-LANDS!!!!!! I actually love the Phins, and enjoy playing them on sundays... And sometimes... Mondays, and... wish we could play them on tuesdays!

broadway chad
10-12-2005, 12:08 PM
I hate no other team more then the phins ... always fun to watch the jets beat them

Mike13
10-12-2005, 12:11 PM
Do you guys think Chad is done? Evebn if he continues to play he wont be as good as before.

broadway chad
10-12-2005, 12:13 PM
chad was done the first time he came back never looked the same

HendersonD06
10-12-2005, 12:18 PM
Hey pats suck... Or shall I say PhinsSuck... Yea Chad may be done, but guess what? We actually have a YOUNG D that can keep us in some balls games... Im just gonna name acouple of YOUNG STUDS ON D FOR US under the age of 27... Lets see if you can do the same.

J.Abe (10 times better than old man J.Taylor)
S.Ellis
D.Robertson
J.Vilma (afc d ROOKIE of the year, you all habe Zach who?
E.Barton
K.Rhodes(Big time sleeper, and a steal in this years draft)
E.Colmean
D.Barrett (good number 2 CB... Cause we have T.Law!)

Yea, Chad may be done... But we have a young, stellar D... We may need a new QB, but the Phins need to rebuild that old D

ParanoidAndroid
10-12-2005, 09:17 PM
Hey pats suck... Or shall I say PhinsSuck... Yea Chad may be done, but guess what? We actually have a YOUNG D that can keep us in some balls games... Im just gonna name acouple of YOUNG STUDS ON D FOR US under the age of 27... Lets see if you can do the same.

J.Abe (10 times better than old man J.Taylor)
S.Ellis
D.Robertson
J.Vilma (afc d ROOKIE of the year, you all habe Zach who?
E.Barton
K.Rhodes(Big time sleeper, and a steal in this years draft)
E.Colmean
D.Barrett (good number 2 CB... Cause we have T.Law!)

Yea, Chad may be done... But we have a young, stellar D... We may need a new QB, but the Phins need to rebuild that old D

One could say the same about your elderly offense.
My grampa wants me to relay a message to Vinny. He left his walker at the home.

Since I have been frequenting football forums, I have learned to actually dislike the Jets more than I dislike the Dolphins.
Good lord are you and some of your fellow Jets fans annoying!

Don't you know you're not allowed to be a homer on another team's site?
Your posts make me want to :puke: