X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Samphin1
    • Mar 2004

Better Late Than Never...

Hey all, sorry I am a little late but I wanted to offer a congrats for beating my phins last Sunday. Turns out, my home PC caught a nasty virus and I haven't been able to hop online until now. My work laptop isn't too reliable so I won't be on long.
    Anyhoo, congrats again. It goes to show you that the better team doesn't always win. You guys took advantage of our mistakes early and did just enough to hang on late. Your team fed off the crowd and came up big when it needed too.
    The fumble at the end hurt, as did the int in the end zone that Gus had no business throwing ( the other two ints I kind of blame Chambers for ). I would be willing to bet that had Ronnie not fumbled ( it was questionable but not conclusive ), Miami would have won.
    C'est La Vie though. Congrats again.
    Also, not bashing, but I really think Buffalo needs to go back to Losman for the rest of the year. I was not impressed with Holcomb and he will not lead you to the playoffs so you might as well go with the youngster. I would understand if you guys felt differently though.
    Ok, one last time. Congrats. :) Don't let the old man green balls beat you on Sunday.
  • gannd
    Unofficial Calgary Bills Backers President
    • Sep 2005

Re: Better Late Than Never...

Nice, it was only a hope of what could be in front of us. But I dont think you or us are destined for greatness.

ps..I picked up ricky on my FF draft, tell him to do great except against us.

Comment

Working...
    X