PDA

View Full Version : Vikings cruise was allegedly a sex party

honey
10-13-2005, 07:12 AM
Minnesota Vikings players are being investigated in connection with a lake cruise that turned into a wild sex party last week on Lake Minnetonka. The party became so out of control that crew members on the two yachts were offered money for sex and feared for their safety, law enforcement authorities and an attorney for the cruise company said Tuesday.

http://www.startribune.com/stories/510/5663357.html

OpIv37
10-13-2005, 07:51 AM
Jay Leno made a joke about that- something like- "they're running around on boats drinking and pillaging- I think they're taking the 'Viking' thing a little too seriously.

What a bunch of pervs- I hope they at least get charged with lewd behavior. This is another example of professional athletes thinking they can do whatever the hell they want and don't have to behave within the laws and standards of decency that govern other people's behavior.

don137
10-13-2005, 08:32 AM
That team has lost all control...What a disgrace to professional sports...Sounds like Ron Mexico is playing for the wrong team.

L.A. Playa
10-13-2005, 08:40 AM
I hope the Vikings move to LA so I can promote their parties

TacklingDummy
10-13-2005, 08:46 AM
Maybe Randy Moss was an Angel on that team.

Meathead
10-13-2005, 08:58 AM
why didn't they just tell the cruise operators thats what it was? then they can accept or decline beforehand. they coulda had their little party and nobody would be getting in trouble. what a bunch of bozos.

Billzz
10-13-2005, 02:56 PM
why didn't they just tell the cruise operators thats what it was? then they can accept or decline beforehand. they coulda had their little party and nobody would be getting in trouble. what a bunch of bozos.

I heard of bonding but watching fellow team mates get it on isn't exactly my idea of a get away. Hope they all got their shots or the whole team, well 17 of em could be joining the Ron Mexico club. :teary:

JD
10-13-2005, 02:58 PM
Jay Leno made a joke about that- something like- "they're running around on boats drinking and pillaging- I think they're taking the 'Viking' thing a little too seriously.

LMFAO!!!!!

:lmao:

finsrclowns
10-13-2005, 04:09 PM
No truth to the rumor Tice was scalping tickets to the boat ride.

BillsFever21
10-13-2005, 04:24 PM
I wish I could hang out with some Vikings players.

DynaPaul
10-13-2005, 06:35 PM
I guess if you're losin' you might as well go down f***in'!

BAM
10-13-2005, 06:59 PM
ORGY!!! :cp: :hump: :oj:http://www.brzaspot.com/MISC/sex.gif :cp::hump: :hump:

Billzz
10-13-2005, 07:05 PM
ORGY!!! :cp: :hump: :oj:http://www.brzaspot.com/MISC/sex.gif :cp::hump: :hump:

lol you forgot one :duel:

YardRat
10-13-2005, 07:12 PM
Tice has got to go...

BAM
10-13-2005, 07:30 PM
lol you forgot one :duel:

:rofl:

I wouldn't doubt it with those flamers.

hammerbillsfan
10-13-2005, 07:55 PM
So this is how Daunte Culpepper rolls... :hump:

JD
10-13-2005, 09:51 PM
...new smiley?
http://www.brzaspot.com/MISC/sex.gif

RedEyE
10-13-2005, 10:08 PM
As long as no one was hurt, injured, murdered, raped.etc..etc.etc. I could care less who they were bangin' or where they were bangin'.

unpaid_bills
10-13-2005, 10:27 PM
Brings a whole new meaning to "Coming to play"

FlyingDutchman
10-13-2005, 10:28 PM
I bet ya Dante was under center:funny: ...A lot of guys have some explaining to do to wives and girlfriends...

superbills
10-13-2005, 10:52 PM
As long as no one was hurt, injured, murdered, raped.etc..etc.etc. I could care less who they were bangin' or where they were bangin'.

Right, so long as they do it in their own damn crib. How would you like some scum sucker propositioning your daughter for sex while she's at work? This is sick, even by NFL standards.

Mr. Miyagi
10-13-2005, 11:26 PM
With this kind of parties, no wonder all the ex-Bills flocked over there.

I wonder if Winfield and Big Pat were part of the gang bang. :naughty:

Demon
10-14-2005, 12:52 AM
I wanna see pics of some of these ladies on this trip.....

Stewie
10-14-2005, 05:02 AM
This is another example of professional athletes thinking they can do whatever the hell they want and don't have to behave within the laws and standards of decency that govern other people's behavior.

Well, the problem is: they can, and they do.

Stewie
10-14-2005, 05:04 AM
And what I mean by that is this:

These guys have been the pampered athlete all their lives. Every guy in the NFL was treated differently as a kid at some point in their high school or college careers. Coaches, teachers and parents bent the rules to help them along. So now that they're adults, we expect them to play by the same rules as everyone else? All of a sudden? That's not realistic.

Historian
10-14-2005, 06:55 AM
"What's in your wallet!?!"

FlyingDutchman
10-14-2005, 12:37 PM
Well we know where Eric Moulds will end up next year, all the white b****** he can handle...

hammerbillsfan
10-14-2005, 02:52 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2191314

L.A. Playa
10-14-2005, 04:36 PM
I bet ya Dante was under center:funny: ...A lot of guys have some explaining to do to wives and girlfriends...

Their wives and girlfiends are married or dating NFL players they dont care as long as the get another Benz or fur, goes with the territory they know what they got into when they met these guys

RedEyE
10-14-2005, 04:44 PM
Right, so long as they do it in their own damn crib. How would you like some scum sucker propositioning your daughter for sex while she's at work? This is sick, even by NFL standards.

Whatever. We are talking about a bunch of consenting adults, not a group of pedophiles in a candy store.

Honestly, its really none of our damn business. If you were married and went to a boat party and screwed some chick, I could care less. It doesn't effect me. It doesn't say much about your character, but so what. Thats your problem not mine.

I can't for the life of me figure out why people find it necessary to get up in everyone else's business. Leave it a lone and give it a rest. Find something better to do with your time.

superbills
10-14-2005, 05:17 PM
Whatever. We are talking about a bunch of consenting adults, not a group of pedophiles in a candy store.

Honestly, its really none of our damn business. If you were married and went to a boat party and screwed some chick, I could care less. It doesn't effect me. It doesn't say much about your character, but so what. Thats your problem not mine.

I can't for the life of me figure out why people find it necessary to get up in everyone else's business. Leave it a lone and give it a rest. Find something better to do with your time.

You completely missed the point. The fact is that there were people working on that boat who were teenagers and who were exposed to their lewd behavior. Some of them were propositioned with money to join in the debauchery. That is plenty of our damn business when it's happening where it's not welcome.

L.A. Playa
10-14-2005, 05:19 PM
well looks like they could have made some extra cash if tehy wanted to, this kind of stuff happens all the time take off the rose colored glasses and look at what really happens in life since the beginning of time

BAM
10-14-2005, 05:20 PM
Other than these idiots trying to screw the employees, I don't see anything wrong with what they were doing, by law standards. Moral standards yes, but to each his own.

snow1989
10-14-2005, 05:31 PM
Many NFL teams have 'moral standard clauses' in their contracts; which gives the team officials a 'say' as far as how much they are willing to put up with so they would have an interest.

The boat owners, most likely have a stipulation that says they can deny service to anyone they feel causes problems etc,..the standard disclaimer...so they would have an interest.

Those are actually the only two parties I can see having any legal interest in the whole thing....the other part about offering money to teenage girls is just rumor so far, but more will come out later.

I don't look for Tice to keep his job much longer though.

capitolneal
10-14-2005, 09:05 PM
:goodpost: :goodpost: BEST POST I read in a month:peace:

superbills
10-15-2005, 12:09 AM
well looks like they could have made some extra cash if tehy wanted to, this kind of stuff happens all the time take off the rose colored glasses and look at what really happens in life since the beginning of time

Not where I work, it doesn't. Not where my teenage daughter works it doesn't. Not everyone lives on the "streets of L.A." my friend. This may be commonplace in "Ahnold Country" but on a boat in Lake Minnetonka it's out of bounds by a long shot.

Why, if I'm working on that boat, should I have to put my morals aside so that some liquered-up rejects can get off with some street hookers? To say that just because there are places where this goes on all the time means that we all have to accept it and move on is not only overtly apathetic, but downright offensive.

superbills
10-15-2005, 12:13 AM
Other than these idiots trying to screw the employees, I don't see anything wrong with what they were doing, by law standards. Moral standards yes, but to each his own.

So, the employees don't matter? To each his own is fine, but that ONLY applies when it's in the confines of a personal space or somewhere where this sort of behavior is expected and acceptable. Clearly this was not the case here and people were offended. The onus is on the idiot players. People do not have to put their morals aside because liquered-up idiots supposedly have a right to public orgies. Since when?