PDA

View Full Version : Best RBs in the NFL

Sportsuser101
10-13-2005, 09:19 AM
1 LaDanian Tomlinson, San Diego Chargers

Best running back I've seen in my life. This includes some guy named Barry in Detroit.

2 Shaun Alexander, Seattle Seahawks

Another TD machine (14+ since he became starter) who has gotten better and better.

3 Willis McGahee, Buffalo Bills

Big time young RB that is starting to prove that he is getting stronger.

4 Cadillac Williams, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

When he has been healthy he has been the best RB in the NFL this year.

5 Edgerrin James, Indianapolis Colts

Colts have clearly quieted the talk that the Colts should have taken Ricky Williams.

6 Brian Westbrook, Philadelphia Eagles

Besides LT I don't think a RB makes as much of an impact on a team then Westbrook.

7 Priest Holmes, Kansas City Chiefs

Losing carries to LJ but Holmes can carry the load and catch the ball out of the backfield.

8 Domanick Davis, Houston Texans

Another back who can catch the ball out of the backfield. Give this guy an offensive line and he's gold.

9 Rudi Johnson, Cincinnati Bengals

Has great explosion and a very strong back. Needs to work on pass catching.

10 Corey Dillon, New England Patriots

Seems to be slowing down at his old age but still able to score TDs.

Novacane
10-13-2005, 09:22 AM
I'd take Caddy and James over Mcgahee.

camelcowboy
10-13-2005, 09:25 AM
yeah, i love willis but, He's underachieved so far

Jersey1031
10-13-2005, 10:53 AM

He is rushing for 4.2 yards per carry, give him some more time for the rest...it's only his second season starting (alot more greatness to come), and thats behind a not very good o-line. how can you take cadillac before him, a plater who has only played 4 games...?

mysticsoto
10-13-2005, 12:45 PM
What about Julius Jones? Stephen Davis? Tiki Barber? There are a few others that might be ranked higher than Domanick Davis...

jaja54
10-13-2005, 01:07 PM
Hopefully by the end of the season you will have Ricky Williams on that list. I know that after over a year off he doesn't belong right now. The combination of Ricky and Ronnie has tremendous potential.

HendersonD06
10-13-2005, 01:09 PM
Willis, Caddiliac, D.Davis????? All better than Curtis "My Favorite" Martin, yea ok... Caddiliac played, what 3 games? And already got hurt... D.Davis? What the hell has he done? You cant base a RB on how he is doing in 5 games, the Jets lost K.McKenzie and A.Becht (2 Great run blockers) And Curtis vs the Bucs last week finially got into a little groove 2nd half...

Curtis led the Jets to the playoffs last year... None of the above did...

Get a clue guys, you all wanna under-size Curtis Martin? Well you will see alot more of me on monday and forever after that after the Jets get back to .500, 3-3, and 2-0 in the AFC East, with Curtis rushing for 115-135...

I dont wanna sound like a troll or a *****, but... That is crazy how you all think they are better than Martin.

ryjam282
10-13-2005, 01:56 PM
I would move Edge and Westbrook over Caddy and Willis. Those 2 are pretty darn good IMO.

DMBcrew36
10-13-2005, 02:07 PM
Willis, Caddiliac, D.Davis????? All better than Curtis "My Favorite" Martin, yea ok... Caddiliac played, what 3 games? And already got hurt... D.Davis? What the hell has he done? You cant base a RB on how he is doing in 5 games, the Jets lost K.McKenzie and A.Becht (2 Great run blockers) And Curtis vs the Bucs last week finially got into a little groove 2nd half...

Get a clue guys, you all wanna under-size Curtis Martin? Well you will see alot more of me on monday and forever after that after the Jets get back to .500, 3-3, and 2-0 in the AFC East, with Curtis rushing for 115-135...

I dont wanna sound like a troll or a *****, but... That is crazy how you all think they are better than Martin.

:yap:

Mr. Cynical
10-13-2005, 03:18 PM

yep

THATHURMANATOR
10-13-2005, 03:24 PM

Martin does get underated doesn't he. Isn't he a little banged up right now though?

OpIv37
10-13-2005, 03:35 PM

Willis is better than Curtis Martin. Right now, D. Davis is definitely not. He's young and could end up being better than Martin by the time his career ends, but there's no way he's better at this point. Cadillac is young and he's injured because Gruden overused him. He's still untested over the long hall and I can't say for certain that he's better than Martin, but at this point I'd rather have Cadillac on my team than Martin because he's young and on the way up. Martin is past his prime.

Also, if you take THIS YEAR into account, all 10 of those guys have done more than Martin. He's had 1 good half. Yes, the season isn't even 1/3 over and Martin could still pick it up and finish better than most of those guys (no way he comes close to LT though). But right now, in 2005, I think all 10 of those guys have performed better than Martin.

Typ0
10-13-2005, 04:07 PM
C. Williams huh? ROFLMAO.

BillsFever21
10-13-2005, 04:30 PM
1. LT
2. Alexander
3. James
4. Holmes
5. Westbrook
6. McGahee
7. Barber