PDA

View Full Version : I'm sick of this Bickering

carybillsfan
10-13-2005, 03:14 PM
Haven't we been here before. Stop the Bickering, JP's time will come, but for right now Holcomb is the starting QB. You don't like it??? Find another team to root for. Yes I got tied up last time taking sides in the RJ/DF, but it ain't gonna happen this time. I don't care who's under center, hell put in Matthews, just as long as they're performing. If you want to complain find someone else to listen to you.

Bottom line Holcomb's the starter right now, JP had his shot, is our future, and will get another shot at some other time!! But right now Kelly's the man who will lead us to victory over the Jets.

justasportsfan
10-13-2005, 03:16 PM
NO. Start JP. Amigos unite.

Iehoshua
10-13-2005, 03:17 PM
Haven't we been here before. Stop the Bickering, JP's time will come, but for right now Holcomb is the starting QB. You don't like it??? Find another team to root for. Yes I got tied up last time taking sides in the RJ/DF, but it ain't gonna happen this time. I don't care who's under center, hell put in Matthews, just as long as they're performing. If you want to complain find someone else to listen to you.
Bottom line Holcomb's the starter right now, JP had his shot, is our future, and will get another shot at some other time!! But right now Kelly's the man who will lead us to victory over the Jets.
Sick of bickering? Don't read message boards!
:up:

What else are people supposed to do, talk about how handsome the players are?
:limp:

Iehoshua
10-13-2005, 03:18 PM
Ummm wrong year...
:rofl:

Mr. Cynical
10-13-2005, 03:19 PM
Ummm wrong year...
:rofl:

Break out the JPD parphenalia, Darth. Time to go to work. :chuk:

Iehoshua
10-13-2005, 03:20 PM
http://teamtakeo.com/jpd.gif
Don't make me get the paddywagon...
:cool:

OpIv37
10-13-2005, 03:28 PM
look it comes down to this- we got rid of Drew cuz he wasn't winning. Right now, Holcomb's winning and JP's not. I still have faith that JP will be the man one of these days but right now we have to stick with Holcomb and attempt to salvage the season. The second we get to 6 losses, put JP back in.

DynaPaul
10-13-2005, 06:47 PM
I don't think we'll see bickering on the level of the Flutie/Johnson War. That whole scenario raged like the Palestinians versus the Israelis. Our situation now is a little different, here we have a young QB with a lot of talent versus an old veteran without many accomplishments as a starter. Flutie had the CFL championships and all of the other accolades, he was also a relentless self promoter and locker room riler. Holcomb is totally different, he seems quiet, no championships, and no furor to get the team up in arms if he ain't behind the center. Rob Johnson was a total waste with flashes of talent here and there like in the Tennessee playoff game and had an air of nonchalance about him. I think many of us believe that JP has all of the tools to succeed and be a top notch QB for years to come but he's too raw right now and not ready for the responsibility. His benching really isn't a knock so much on him but rather an admission that he will need more to time to develop before assuming the role.

G. Host
10-14-2005, 12:56 AM

Amigos == Montezuma's Revenge

We do not need more WGR style disciples