PDA

View Full Version : DevilPaul's Week 6 Picks

DynaPaul
10-13-2005, 06:29 PM
Well, I stunk up the joint last week with a 6 - 8 record. On the season I'm 25 - 17. Hopefully this week will be better, ha ha...

Atlanta at New Orleans: This one's tough, the Saints are ailing but I expect them to get a lot of help from the refs in San Antonio. Atlanta is also ailing but I think they may drop another game without Michael Jordan, I mean Vick in the lineup. New Orleans

Carolina at Detroit: The Lions surprised me by lighting up the tough Baltimore defense which also imploded during the game. I think they'll do it again against a Panthers team that still makes too many mistakes. Detroit

Cincinnati at Tennessee: The Bengals dropped a close one last week and I could tell that some of the players were pissed and felt they had overcome those kind of losses. Look for vindication against a lousy Titans team. Cincinnati

Cleveland at Baltimore: The Ravens are melting down quicker than Cherynobl. Cleveland

Jacksonville at Pittsburgh: The Steelers are one of the AFC's strongest and tough to beat at home. This Jaguars team won't have enough power to pull off an upset. Pittsburgh

Miami at Tampa Bay: As much as I hate to say it, I think the Dolphins will pull this one off. Miami

Minnesota at Chicago: Both teams aren't so great but I like the Bears at home. Chicago

N.Y. Giants at Dallas: Another toughie, both teams are playing great football right now, especially on offense. Dallas has a far better D and they're at home so I'll have to take the Cowboys. Dallas

Washington at Kansas City: Gotta take the Chiefs at home. Kansas City

New England at Denver: I don't think the Patriots squeek this one out, they aren't playing very good ball. Denver

N.Y. Jets at Buffalo: Honestly I think we're going to split games with them with each team winning at home. So I'm taking us this week. We have Big Mike back from injury and another week with Holcomb in the first string offense. It won't be no blowout. Buffalo

San Diego at Oakland: The Bolts are still playing good. Al says "Just win baby!" but it don't happen. San Diego

Houston at Seattle: I think by now I know better than to pick the Texans. They are a franchise in trouble and probably will be lucky to even get one win this year. Doubtful that I'll pick them again but hey, stranger things have happened! Seattle

Yeah, I did go out on a limb with these ones!

CanaanVtBillsFan
10-13-2005, 10:13 PM
you know after I picked all my picks
I looked again hard as I always do daydreaming of the day I get a perfect pick
came close actually last year got 15/16

That Miami game has gotten to me now
I was thinking with both running backs going full balss they'll really wear out the TB D
I think there is a large possibility that Ricky will make some crazy yardage to proove and also Ronnie will be like yo man it's my rock
ricky will say Hey I can puff the magic dragon do Yoga all that and still pound out mega yardage

It sucks as a fantasy player flor situations like this, but damn watch Miami finish strong with a huge backfield
Also watch out for Pittsburgh running game it sucks for parker fantasy people, but you know The Bus gets the job done

CanaanVtBillsFan
10-13-2005, 10:17 PM
you know after I picked all my picks
I looked again hard as I always do daydreaming of the day I get a perfect pick
came close actually last year got 15/16
That Miami game has gotten to me now
I was thinking with both running backs going full balls they'll really wear out the TB D even being that good
I think there is a large possibility that Ricky will make some crazy yardage to proove and also Ronnie will be like yo man it's my rock
ricky will say Hey I can puff the magic dragon do Yoga all that and still pound out mega yardage
It sucks as a fantasy player for situations like this, but damn watch Miami finish strong with a huge backfield(no I don't want that. Williams is scary man scary)
Also watch out for Pittsburgh running game it sucks for parker fantasy people, but you know The Bus gets the job done

BSXIII
10-13-2005, 10:33 PM
Picks in Bold

Atlanta at New Orleans: Atlanta in a blowout.

Carolina at Detroit: If Carolina can beat the Patsies, they will beat the Lions.

Cincinnati at Tennessee: Cincy is due for a let down, but still wins.

Cleveland at Baltimore: Baltimore. Cleveland is improving, but has a ways to go.

Jacksonville at Pittsburgh: Pittsburgh, no explanation needed

Miami at Tampa Bay: Tampa Bay, although who cares?

N.Y. Giants at Dallas: Dallas wins playing conservative football. Drew shows glimpses of his usual brilliance, but is called upon to do only what is needed to squeak by the Giants.

Washington at Kansas City: Kansas City Arrowhead is a tough place to play and I hate the Redskins.

New England at Denver: New England. Denver is a fluke and will be exposed big time. Let the annual slide begin.

N.Y. Jets at Buffalo: Hopefully the Bills, but I'm picking who I think will win so I'll say the Jets. Herm Edwards is one of the most underrated coaches in the NFL.

San Diego at Oakland: A wash, but I'll take Oakland due to homefield advantage. Tomlinson could take that away though. Anyhow, the pick is Oakland.

Houston at Seattle: Seattle Again though, who cares?

CanaanVtBillsFan
10-13-2005, 11:28 PM
Carolina has a beat up backfield
smart(doubtful), hoover, foster, and davis the rest all questionable

The beat the pats week 2 with Davis getting 3td's

It'll be interesting good luck