PDA

View Full Version : Is Eric Moulds or Mike Mularkey coaching this team?

BillsFever21
10-13-2005, 07:33 PM
Mike Mularkey is the biggest coward at HC I've seen in a long time. This guy is worthless and the players run this team.

On Total Access tonight they said that "Eric Moulds confirms that Holcomb will be starting this week."

Mularkey wouldn't confirm because he said he wanted to keep the Jets guessing as to who was playing, but like last week Moulds is the one to speak up about it.

This is BS and Mularkey has no control of his team. Would Belichek or Parcells go for the players making the announcement? Mularkey has no balls and doesn't show any authority at all. Moulds shouldn't be the one confirming anything especially a day after Mularkey wanted to play games with the Jets.

I'm sick of Mularkey and Moulds' overpaid ass. Moulds shouldn't be the one to speak out to the public and Mularkey should set him straight.

I hope neither of these guys are here next year. Mularkey won't stand by anything he decides. He is too wishy washy and has lost control of the team. The players are running this team and not Mularkey. He isn't a leader. He's a pansy ass who doesn't stand by his decisions and doesn't know for sure what he wants to do.

HendersonD06
10-13-2005, 07:44 PM
I dont know WTF E.Mould's problem is... Now the Jets really know who is playing... Nah jk, if you ask me... These are NFL players, on NFL teams... I dont think it matter if the Jets know who the starting Qb is... For the simple fact it wont matter once the 2 teams start playing on Sunday... Ya know?

sba
10-13-2005, 08:21 PM
Thank god someone on the team gives some answers about anything. They should start asking Emo about injuries too, instead of this secrative BS that our current coach/GM like to do. As a consumer, I have a right to this information, seeing as how I'm paying to see the product on the field.

HAMMER
10-13-2005, 08:35 PM
I also find this to be concerning. WTF is Moulds doing, he is making Moo like like a chump. I can't imagine there is much love lost between the two. In my eyes it is a clear case of a player showing up the coach, mutinous, treasonous, treacherer. Moulds must walk the plank at the end of the season, he and his huge cap number.

BillsFever21
10-13-2005, 09:12 PM
I also find this to be concerning. WTF is Moulds doing, he is making Moo like like a chump. I can't imagine there is much love lost between the two. In my eyes it is a clear case of a player showing up the coach, mutinous, treasonous, treacherer. Moulds must walk the plank at the end of the season, he and his huge cap number.

Amen to that. It's not Moulds job or business to be telling the media what the plans of the team are. If Mularkey felt it was needed to report then it's his duty to report it. Moulds has no business going over his head and reporting any decisions that are to be made on gameday. It's the head coaches job to report team matters if they feel they want to.

It's even worse Mularkey letting Moulds get away with this two weeks in a row. Who the hell does Moulds think he is and how much of a pansy is Mularkey to let this happen?

Mularkey should bench Moulds for one game to show him and the rest of the team who is the boss and to make a statement. Who cares what the consequences might be. It will be better in the long run. Mularkey has no control over the players. The players are running the asylum.

Mularkey is a joke of a coach. He has no idea what he is doing and he doesn't stick to any of his decisions. This shows he doesn't have confidence in his decisions and he coaches in fear. It feels as if he coaches not to lose then coaching to win the game.

Mularkey will never take us anywhere. It's better to correct a bad decision sooner then later and find a real coach at the end of the season instead of wasting another one.

He has gotten badly outcoached by every good team we have faced and the team hasn't been prepared. The only teams we have beat with a winning record under Mularkey are the Jets and an average Seahawks team last year.

Five of his wins last year came from lame duck coaches towards the end of the season who all got fired. He is in over his head and even with decent personel on offense he hasn't shown anything for supposedly being an offensive guru.

Donahoe has done a good job finding some impact players aside from not fixing the line but his head coaching decisions is what's holding this team back.

Mularkey is the root of our teams problems. Not the QB, not the defense and not anything else. Mularkey has no control of the team. He isn't a leader and by people like Moulds who seems to play acting coach the players don't follow him.

Novacane
10-13-2005, 10:12 PM
Mularkey is looking so stupid refusing to say who is starting. Big dumb Mike Tice.........meet Big dumb Mike Mularkey.

BSXIII
10-13-2005, 10:22 PM
The strange thing about all of this is that there is a code of conduct among the media and the players, where a player can be listed as an anonymous source if he feels the need to "leak insider information". Hell, I'm sure the reporters even pointed this out to him. They want to protect their sources so they can get the big stories in the future. The fact that Moulds comes out 2 weeks in a row and gives out information that coach refused to give, and is quoted on it leaves one to believe he is either a) completely ******ed and clueless, or b) has no respect for the head coach and is willing show him up any chance he gets.

Captain Obvious
10-13-2005, 10:22 PM
Maybe it's not so much EM is being treacherous, but he is so full of glee that KH is starting and not JPL. Still he should keep his mouth shut. Speaking of Mike Mularkey, has he sunk to the "Meathead" level of Mike Tice?

YardRat
10-13-2005, 10:35 PM
Maybe it's not so much EM is being treacherous, but he is so full of glee that KH is starting and not JPL. Still he should keep his mouth shut. Speaking of Mike Mularkey, has he sunk to the "Meathead" level of Mike Tice?

I don't think Meathead is going to appreciate you comparing him with Mike Tice.

And what makes everybody think Mularkey wasn't aware, or even in favor of, Moulds 'leaking' the story?

BSXIII
10-13-2005, 10:45 PM
And what makes everybody think Mularkey wasn't aware, or even in favor of, Moulds 'leaking' the story?

No way of knowing, but why would a coach want to be shown up by a player? Especially one with no credentials such as Mike Mularkey. IMO, he's grasping for straws. Both he and Donahoe were the ones who decided to release this teams leader in the offseason and are facing the backlash now. They have lost this team and are in damage control now, trying to get this team to regain it's focus.

Captain Obvious
10-13-2005, 10:47 PM
I don't think Meathead is going to appreciate you comparing him with Mike Tice.

No, ProFootball Talk's nickname for Mike Tice is Meathead, in reference to the character Rob Reiner played in All in the Family.

Sorry, I'm not buying it. I think this might be a case where the "inmates are running the asylum.

BillsFever21
10-13-2005, 11:46 PM
So instead of Mularkey leaking the story he's asking Moulds too? Yeah right. And if that was the case it makes Mularkey look even worse then he already does.

This guys is a joke of a coach. I'm so frustrated by these POS coaches we always end up with. Mularkey is the worse of them all. Even as bad as Williams was at least he had some balls to stand up for himself and what he believed in. It didn't work most of the time but at least he stood by them. They don't work for Mularkey either but he's too much of a pansy to even stick up for himself.

BillsFever21
10-13-2005, 11:50 PM
The strange thing about all of this is that there is a code of conduct among the media and the players, where a player can be listed as an anonymous source if he feels the need to "leak insider information". Hell, I'm sure the reporters even pointed this out to him. They want to protect their sources so they can get the big stories in the future. The fact that Moulds comes out 2 weeks in a row and gives out information that coach refused to give, and is quoted on it leaves one to believe he is either a) completely ******ed and clueless, or b) has no respect for the head coach and is willing show him up any chance he gets.

Probably a little bit of both.

Nic82
10-14-2005, 12:30 AM
Mike Mularkey is the biggest coward at HC I've seen in a long time. This guy is worthless and the players run this team.

On Total Access tonight they said that "Eric Moulds confirms that Holcomb will be starting this week."

Mularkey wouldn't confirm because he said he wanted to keep the Jets guessing as to who was playing, but like last week Moulds is the one to speak up about it.

This is BS and Mularkey has no control of his team. Would Belichek or Parcells go for the players making the announcement? Mularkey has no balls and doesn't show any authority at all. Moulds shouldn't be the one confirming anything especially a day after Mularkey wanted to play games with the Jets.

I'm sick of Mularkey and Moulds' overpaid ass. Moulds shouldn't be the one to speak out to the public and Mularkey should set him straight.

I hope neither of these guys are here next year. Mularkey won't stand by anything he decides. He is too wishy washy and has lost control of the team. The players are running this team and not Mularkey. He isn't a leader. He's a pansy ass who doesn't stand by his decisions and doesn't know for sure what he wants to do.

I think the fans coach this team. For example, the Bills didn't throw deep the whole Tampa game. The fans complained about it and then the Bills throw deep two straight plays to start the game against Atlanta.