PDA

View Full Version : Jets fan here, Just wanna say.....

JetsFan4Life5156
10-13-2005, 08:28 PM
Im a jets fan here, just want to say good luck to you guys this weekend. Not to brag our defense is good, but with McGahee anything could happen. Anyways If the Bills or the Jets win and Miami and the Pats lose, one of us will be tie with the Pats in first place. Well I got to go back to TGG, well good luck and later.....
Look out for Ty Law :king:

Be safe....

sba
10-13-2005, 08:33 PM
Look out for Ty Law :king:

Moulds has owned Ty Law for years now. :grouphug:

JetsFan4Life5156
10-13-2005, 08:34 PM
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, your funny..

sba
10-13-2005, 08:36 PM
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, your funny..

No, it's true. They've had some great battles in the past years. Moulds seems to outplay him more often than not.

Billz_fan
10-13-2005, 08:49 PM
Good Luck back at you man. Of the division opponents I have the least hate for the Jets :laughter:

Miami and NE are tied for the most hate :D

footballhottie
10-13-2005, 09:07 PM
Jets fans have ALOT of class :up: good luck this weekend

CuseJetsFan83
10-14-2005, 03:10 AM
just wondering im staying in amherst, whats the quickest way to the ralph from there...... the past few games ive gone, ive either taken the bills express, or came from niagara falls

DMBcrew36
10-14-2005, 07:38 AM
just wondering im staying in amherst, whats the quickest way to the ralph from there...... the past few games ive gone, ive either taken the bills express, or came from niagara falls
I live in Amherst. Either get on the 290 West at Sheridan/Harlem, or get on at Main St in Williamsville. That'll hook up with the 90 West. You take that to the 'Orchard Park' exit. Take the first Orchard Park exit.

AngryTeste
10-14-2005, 08:40 AM
Jets fan here too. Just thought I'd say hi to everyone. I'm sick of going to the game the last two years and LOSING! The last time we won there was when Morton ran back the two TD's.

This will be the year we win there!

mysticsoto
10-14-2005, 09:44 AM

I have to agree. I'm surprised at all the good natured Jets fans that have come to the site and talked very civil about their team and even wishing us luck (although of course they want the win). A refreshing change from the ATL and Miami trolls that came by not too long ago. I am so glad we beat Miami - I was even telling some friends, that if we beat Miami, all the trolls would all of a sudden disappear with their tail between their legs. Sure enough, all disappeared except the few regulars that have always been here to begin with. But the Jet fans came over and have talked football instead of talking trash. Way to show class!

clumping platelets
10-14-2005, 09:54 AM
Jets fans have ALOT of class

Proof?

Lexwhat
10-14-2005, 10:21 AM
I live in Amherst. Either get on the 290 West at Sheridan/Harlem, or get on at Main St in Williamsville. That'll hook up with the 90 West. You take that to the 'Orchard Park' exit. Take the first Orchard Park exit.

I live in Williamsville too. But you dont take the 290 West...otherwise you'll end up going towards Niagara Falls. You have to take the 290 EAST instead.

290 East ---> 90 West (Exits 51-61)

90 West ---> US 219 Orchard Park/Springville

Now it depends whether you are parking or getting dropped off...If you were parking, I would...

On US 219 ---> Take exit 20A toward Orchard Park. You will have to drive about 4 miles on the 219 and then you will see the exit for 20A. Once you take the exit, you'll curve towards the right. As you hit the stop sign (or traffic light, I cant remember) at the end of the ramp, make a LEFT. Go for about 1.5 miles, and then make a RIGHT onto Abbott road, and that's basically the street the stadium is on.

I think that will be your best bet as far as parking goes and beating the heaviest traffic. I used to live in that area of Orchard Park. You will find plenty of parking in people's lawns for cheaper than you pay at the stadium. And it's a very short walk.

Conventionally though, you would take US 219 to Exit 55 (Milestrip Road WEST) and then after getting off the ramp, drive 2-3 traffic lights and make a LEFT onto Abbott Road.

Hope that helps!

footballhottie
10-14-2005, 10:42 AM
just look at this thread then look at the phin threads....class

Jersey1031
10-14-2005, 11:09 AM

im from jersey so i hate the jets the most, and all the fans ones i know are not classy, they're all football ignorant. no offense to the non ignorant.

CuseJetsFan83
10-14-2005, 01:37 PM
im from jersey so i hate the jets the most, and all the fans ones i know are not classy, they're all football ignorant. no offense to the non ignorant. no offense taken

i live in syracuse..... people here are either bills, giants, cowboys, or bandwagon philly fans

CuseJetsFan83
10-14-2005, 01:39 PM
I live in Williamsville too. But you dont take the 290 West...otherwise you'll end up going towards Niagara Falls. You have to take the 290 EAST instead.

290 East ---> 90 West (Exits 51-61)

90 West ---> US 219 Orchard Park/Springville

Now it depends whether you are parking or getting dropped off...If you were parking, I would...

On US 219 ---> Take exit 20A toward Orchard Park. You will have to drive about 4 miles on the 219 and then you will see the exit for 20A. Once you take the exit, you'll curve towards the right. As you hit the stop sign (or traffic light, I cant remember) at the end of the ramp, make a LEFT. Go for about 1.5 miles, and then make a RIGHT onto Abbott road, and that's basically the street the stadium is on.

I think that will be your best bet as far as parking goes and beating the heaviest traffic. I used to live in that area of Orchard Park. You will find plenty of parking in people's lawns for cheaper than you pay at the stadium. And it's a very short walk.

Conventionally though, you would take US 219 to Exit 55 (Milestrip Road WEST) and then after getting off the ramp, drive 2-3 traffic lights and make a LEFT onto Abbott Road.

Hope that helps!

like i said ive come from niagara falls when ive stayed there or i took the jets express...... i know how to get there from 90, but was wondering if the local roads would be quicker.... or more importantly when should i go, i know most lots wont take people till about 12 or 1 for a 415 game.

i hope to enjoy my stay in the buffalo area regardless of the outcome :-) no work till next friday is more incentive *yay for vacation*

17a_tailgater
10-14-2005, 01:44 PM
every team has ignorant fans.especially if you live in their territory.
lots of luck just not alot too much. mostly luck in a clean injury free football game.

venis2k1
10-14-2005, 03:15 PM
i can assure you, living in mass, pats fans are the worst.

JD
10-15-2005, 03:25 AM
Because they all want to bang the **** out of you?:scratch:

:cam:

FlyingDutchman
10-15-2005, 01:47 PM
Lets not forget the ass**** Steeler fans who have zero class and are straight up *****s. Cusejetsfan I'd definately say get there about noon if you dont want to deal with traffic. Traffic gets pretty thick about 2 hours before kickoff. Enjoy your weekend.

Kerr
10-15-2005, 09:42 PM
Good luck to the jets fan. Should be a good game.