X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sunshynman
    • Aug 2005

What's up with Moulds?

On NFL network this morning they said that Eric again confirmed that Kelly Holcomb is starting on Sunday despite MM not saying who the starter is.

My take on it last week was that Moulds and Company were in the right to ask for the switch and that he just let it slip out. But again this week. Is this part of MM crazy plan? Or is EM just bieng a premadonna? I dont get it. I have always thought of EM as a team guy no matter what. But to come out and name the starter, twice, when your head coach is saying nothing! I really hope MM is telling Eric to do this, because then he's just doing his job. But if its all Eric then MM needs to setup up and bench him!

I dont care about all the drama and I think the switch to Kelly is the right one for now. Although when it comes time that we dont make the playoffs or KH gets hurt then the rest of the team needs to back JP 100%. If they dont sit their a** on the bench. Im sure the backups would give 100%.

I am not going to give up on this season because I am always the Bills fan and you just never now in the NFL. Im disappointed in this years team because of the lack of unite that seems to be displayed. I hope for the franchises sake that Ralph steps up this off season and take the necessary steps to secure a better future!
  • mysticsoto
    Too sober for this...
    • Apr 2004

Re: What's up with Moulds?

Eric just wants the best QB in there b'cse he senses that he will not be on the team next year and needs to get decent numbers so that he can get a decent pay day from another team...I really could see him playing for Dallas next year!

Comment

• sunshynman
      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by mysticsoto
      Eric just wants the best QB in there b'cse he senses that he will not be on the team next year and needs to get decent numbers so that he can get a decent pay day from another team...I really could see him playing for Dallas next year!
      I and for that I dont blame him. I am not really bashing Eric, I respect his wanting to win.

I guess, I am just disappointed in the lack of commitment and team atmsophere that will never get the Bills back to the SB.

Comment

• juice
        • Aug 2003

I hear ya SunShyn..

But can you imagine the backlash if MM benched Moulds and then lost to the Jets for making the right call.. he'd probably seal his fate and be looking for a gig himself next season. This team may unite behind oulds and the other veteran leaders on this team and get back into the hunt in the AFCE.

Originally posted by sunshynman
        On NFL network this morning they said that Eric again confirmed that Kelly Holcomb is starting on Sunday despite MM not saying who the starter is.

My take on it last week was that Moulds and Company were in the right to ask for the switch and that he just let it slip out. But again this week. Is this part of MM crazy plan? Or is EM just bieng a premadonna? I dont get it. I have always thought of EM as a team guy no matter what. But to come out and name the starter, twice, when your head coach is saying nothing! I really hope MM is telling Eric to do this, because then he's just doing his job. But if its all Eric then MM needs to setup up and bench him!

I dont care about all the drama and I think the switch to Kelly is the right one for now. Although when it comes time that we dont make the playoffs or KH gets hurt then the rest of the team needs to back JP 100%. If they dont sit their a** on the bench. Im sure the backups would give 100%.

I am not going to give up on this season because I am always the Bills fan and you just never now in the NFL. Im disappointed in this years team because of the lack of unite that seems to be displayed. I hope for the franchises sake that Ralph steps up this off season and take the necessary steps to secure a better future!

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• BillsFever21
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by juice
          I hear ya SunShyn..

But can you imagine the backlash if MM benched Moulds and then lost to the Jets for making the right call.. he'd probably seal his fate and be looking for a gig himself next season.

Lets do it then. That would be a great thing. Mularkey is not head coaching material. He's a joke and a coward and has no business coaching our team.

Comment

• sunshynman
            • Aug 2005

I would love for the Bills to get a proven coach, but I dont think that will happen as long as:

1. TD is still in Buffalo.
            2. Ralph owns the Bills.

It's been proven that we wont spend the money on a coach and TD doesnt want anyone questing him.

Comment

• juice
              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by BillsFever21
              Lets do it then. That would be a great thing. Mularkey is not head coaching material. He's a joke and a coward and has no business coaching our team.
              Why would you do that in wk 5 while your still in contention in the AFCE.. if the staff can come back from an 0-4 start last year what's to say they can't beat the Jets this wk and gain control in the AFCE?

Say what you want about MM but he seems to be able to get the team to play for him no matter what the record is and as long as you dont lose the team in that aspect then your never out of the running.. at least not in wk 5.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• BillsFever21
                • Aug 2004

Why would you do that in wk 5 while your still in contention in the AFCE.. if the staff can come back from an 0-4 start last year what's to say they can't beat the Jets this wk and gain control in the AFCE?

Say what you want about MM but he seems to be able to get the team to play for him no matter what the record is and as long as you dont lose the team in that aspect then your never out of the running.. at least not in wk 5.
                Because a statement needs to be made that the players don't go over the head of the coach.

Mularkey is a coward and a coward can never lead a troop.

Comment

• juice
                  • Aug 2003

Originally posted by BillsFever21
                  Because a statement needs to be made that the players don't go over the head of the coach.

Mularkey is a coward and a coward can never lead a troop.
                  Given the choice to make a statement about the coaching or winning a huge game against a Divisional opponent and possibly move into 1st in the AFCE.. I'd have to go with winning this week.

Save the statements until wk 10 if and when we're outta contention.. but for now, for the teams sake, lets just try to win in wk 5.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                    • Sep 2004

Given the choice to make a statement about the coaching or winning a huge game against a Divisional opponent and possibly move into 1st in the AFCE.. I'd have to go with winning this week.

Save the statements until wk 10 if and when we're outta contention.. but for now, for the teams sake, lets just try to win in wk 5.
                    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Devin
                      The Octagon
                      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by sunshynman
                      I and for that I dont blame him. I am not really bashing Eric, I respect his wanting to win.

I guess, I am just disappointed in the lack of commitment and team atmsophere that will never get the Bills back to the SB.

I think people are reading to much into this, Eric is doing what Mularkey and TD arent, just being honest. He was asked a direct question and he answered it truthfully.

Eric isnt padding his stats, he just wants to win. I dont blame him, I am going to be very dissapointed if hes gone next year. He is the only consistent thing the Bills have had the past 10 years.
                      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• BAM
                        • Sep 2003

I wouldn't quite say consistent. On the even & odd years maybe.

Comment

• Meathead
                          Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
                          • Jul 2002

mould's comments are scripted with the blessing of mgmt. one of these days, maybe at the pats, they're going to come out with JP when everyone thought it was going to be KH, and run a bunch of plays the opponent hasn't prepared for.
                          One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Meathead
                            mould's comments are scripted with the blessing of mgmt. one of these days, maybe at the pats, they're going to come out with JP when everyone thought it was going to be KH, and run a bunch of plays the opponent hasn't prepared for.
                            That would be something else, but I don't think teams really plan a long term stunt like that.

Comment

• Stewie
                              Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
                              • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Meathead
                              I hope you're right.
                              Originally posted by Topdog
                              Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
                              Originally posted by mercyrule
                              I love Weiner.
                              Originally posted by mercyrule
                              also cheese

Comment

Working...
                              X