PDA

View Full Version : The JPD and the Holcombmaniacs....

OpIv37
10-14-2005, 02:42 PM
can both kiss my ass. It's one thing to debate the quarterback situation, but it's another thing to start labeling people and pigeon-holing them into little groups.

Whatever happened to fans wanting the team to WIN? Rooting for the Buffalo Bills instead of just picking a player and standing by him regardless of how their play may negatively affect the team?

And what about people who don't fit into either of these neatly defined groups? I think Losman is our QB of the future but I'm not "JPD" becaus I think for now we have to go with Holcomb. I'm not a "Holcombmaniac" either because I don't think he's a long-term answer to our problems and I don't expect much from him. But the point is that this debate has degenerated into a labeling and mudslinging war (much like RJ/Flutie or Bledsoe/JP just a few short months ago).

Some of you need to step back and think about whether you've gotten to the point where you want a certain QB to bring the Bills to the playoffs more than you simply want to see the team in the playoffs.

BAM
10-14-2005, 02:46 PM
bear it :kissa:

lordofgun
10-14-2005, 02:48 PM
can both kiss my ass. It's one thing to debate the quarterback situation, but it's another thing to start labeling people and pigeon-holing them into little groups.

Whatever happened to fans wanting the team to WIN? Rooting for the Buffalo Bills instead of just picking a player and standing by him regardless of how their play may negatively affect the team?

And what about people who don't fit into either of these neatly defined groups? I think Losman is our QB of the future but I'm not "JPD" becaus I think for now we have to go with Holcomb. I'm not a "Holcombmaniac" either because I don't think he's a long-term answer to our problems and I don't expect much from him. But the point is that this debate has degenerated into a labeling and mudslinging war (much like RJ/Flutie or Bledsoe/JP just a few short months ago).

Some of you need to step back and think about whether you've gotten to the point where you want a certain QB to bring the Bills to the playoffs more than you simply want to see the team in the playoffs.
No one's pidgeonholing anyone. Either join one or don't.

OpIv37
10-14-2005, 02:49 PM

I won't. This reminds me of the South Park where the kids had to vote on a Giant Douche or a Turd Sandwich...

lordofgun
10-14-2005, 02:50 PM
I won't. This reminds me of the South Park where the kids had to vote on a Giant Douche or a Turd Sandwich...
Or you can join both!

And we know for sure Holcomb is a turd sandwich, but we're not sure if JP is a giant douche yet.

OpIv37
10-14-2005, 02:51 PM
Or you can join both!

And we know for sure Holcomb is a turd sandwich, but we're not sure if JP is a giant douche yet.

lmao

Crisis
10-14-2005, 02:55 PM

Reminds me of the democrat primaries.

Iehoshua
10-14-2005, 02:57 PM
kiss my ass.

Stuff it, you Virginian hick!

:ontome:

lordofgun
10-14-2005, 03:05 PM
Reminds me of the democrat primaries.
:rofl:

sba
10-14-2005, 04:41 PM
Sugar Shane Matthews must be a third party candidate.

edit: nothing like Bufftp busting you for posting on the internet at work :(

pintonick96
10-14-2005, 04:42 PM
Op, you could do what I did.

pintonick96 (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=5561)<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1202628", true); </SCRIPT>
I cook the wings at the Pinto
Holcombmaniac
JPD Member
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/buttons/silverdonor.gif

RedEyE
10-14-2005, 04:48 PM
OMG! Opiv has a problem with something said on the Bills message board. Imagine that. :snicker:

finsrclowns
10-14-2005, 04:54 PM
No one's pidgeonholing anyone.

It may not be pidgeonholing but it's pidgeon something.:snicker2:

SABURZFAN
10-15-2005, 07:58 AM
minions are interesting creatures.

Michael82
10-15-2005, 10:25 AM
Op, you could do what I did.

pintonick96 (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=5561)<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1202628", true); </SCRIPT>
I cook the wings at the Pinto
Holcombmaniac
JPD Member
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/buttons/silverdonor.gif
I did the same thing. :up:

HolyHolcomb10
10-15-2005, 10:36 AM
Whatcha gunna do brotha!

THATHURMANATOR
10-15-2005, 11:34 AM
I am a holcombmaniac just because it is a sweet name. I still hope JP will get back in soon to get exp!

STAMPY
10-15-2005, 11:38 AM
I am a holcombmaniac just because it is a sweet name. I still hope JP will get back in soon to get exp!

Yoooooooooo sweet sig Thurm!

THATHURMANATOR
10-15-2005, 01:04 PM
I knew you would appreciate it!!!

STAMPY
10-15-2005, 01:16 PM
I knew you would appreciate it!!!

Amen!

ublinkwescore
10-15-2005, 02:50 PM
I wanna see my team win above all else. That is why for now, I'm all for Holcombe starting. I still hope JP is getting plenty of practice time in with the starters should Holcombe get us mathematically eliminated because I'd expect to see our prized QB get through some more growing pains this year if it does come to be a waisted season.